. balloo bun . . #9 . by caesou

Based on Click to view
Artist caesou [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

. balloo bun . . #9 .

Postby caesou » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:45 pm

balloo bun number nine, based off chocolate.

fill out this form to win:

Code: Select all
[center][size=85]i wish to win balloo bun number nine!

username:
name of balloo bun:
where did she get her chocolate fur/smell from? (a story):
personality:
chocolate gif:
[/size][/center]

also, you must decorate your form, or it will not be counted. use this for help.

edit: since no one entered, the end date is first come first serve.
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: . balloo bun . . #9 .

Postby booklover789 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:42 am

✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀ ☩ ☨ ☦ ✞ ✛ ✜ ✝ ✙ ✠ ✚ ❤ ❥ ♥ ღ ♡

I wish to win balloo bun number nine!

Username:
booklover789

(Female)

Name:
Maria

Where Did She Get Her Chocolate Fur/Smell From?
(A Story)

LiveTyping.com

Personality:
So, you wanna know about my personality, eh? Well, I'll tell you what I know. I'm really bubbly and love to talk with others. I can talk your ears off, if you let me! I love bright colors, too...but that's not really part of my personality, is it? I ramble a lot - sorry about that - and I don't always know when to stop talking. Oh, I almost forgot to mention! I once went to the beach in the summer and it was really fun because there were seagulls and Cheetos and - oh, I'm doing it again, aren't I? Sorry about that. I guess I get sidetracked really easily. I don't really have the most solid train of thought. My thoughts are sort of like bubbles, I guess - they flit about and pop at random moments, and then a new one comes up and I have to think about that for awhile. I like bubbles. They float and are quite fun to pop! Ooh, speaking of popping, I love popcorn! It's one of my favorite foods!
Oh, I think I hear my friend calling me. I guess I better go now. She wants to show me some new thing she got called a "Barbie." I dunno what that is, but it sounds fun!
Thanks for chatting with me! Bye!

Favorite Color:
Boy, do I love colors! I absolutely love bright colors. I also love muted ones, like browns and blacks. But mainly, I love bright colors! If I had to choose accessories just based on what colors they were, I'd choose green sunglasses over a black coat. So, yeah, I love all colors! I don't just have ONE favorite.

Chocolate GIF:

Credits:
Icons and colored text taken from here.
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♤ ♧ ♡ ♢ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caesou » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:34 pm

booklover789 wrote:
✽ ✾ ✿ ❁ ❃ ❋ ❀ ☩ ☨ ☦ ✞ ✛ ✜ ✝ ✙ ✠ ✚ ❤ ❥ ♥ ღ ♡

I wish to win balloo bun number nine!

Username:
booklover789

(Female)

Name:
Maria

Where Did She Get Her Chocolate Fur/Smell From?
(A Story)

LiveTyping.com

Personality:
So, you wanna know about my personality, eh? Well, I'll tell you what I know. I'm really bubbly and love to talk with others. I can talk your ears off, if you let me! I love bright colors, too...but that's not really part of my personality, is it? I ramble a lot - sorry about that - and I don't always know when to stop talking. Oh, I almost forgot to mention! I once went to the beach in the summer and it was really fun because there were seagulls and Cheetos and - oh, I'm doing it again, aren't I? Sorry about that. I guess I get sidetracked really easily. I don't really have the most solid train of thought. My thoughts are sort of like bubbles, I guess - they flit about and pop at random moments, and then a new one comes up and I have to think about that for awhile. I like bubbles. They float and are quite fun to pop! Ooh, speaking of popping, I love popcorn! It's one of my favorite foods!
Oh, I think I hear my friend calling me. I guess I better go now. She wants to show me some new thing she got called a "Barbie." I dunno what that is, but it sounds fun!
Thanks for chatting with me! Bye!

Favorite Color:
Boy, do I love colors! I absolutely love bright colors. I also love muted ones, like browns and blacks. But mainly, I love bright colors! If I had to choose accessories just based on what colors they were, I'd choose green sunglasses over a black coat. So, yeah, I love all colors! I don't just have ONE favorite.

Chocolate GIF:

Credits:
Icons and colored text taken from here.
♠ ♣ ♥ ♦ ♤ ♧ ♡ ♢ ♔ ♕ ♖ ♗ ♘ ♙ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

announced winner! congrats booklover789!

the balloo bun is now yours to keep =)
caesou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:53 pm

Crystal wrote:announced winner! congrats booklover789!

the balloo bun is now yours to keep =)

*squeals happily* Thank you very much! :D
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups