Brindle Dapple Mullberry Grey by iAmDiversity

Based on Click to view
Artist iAmDiversity [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Brindle Dapple Mullberry Grey

Postby iAmDiversity » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:27 am

This Nukitta is inspired by a white tiger. Since several of them have vaguely reddish stripes I thought a mulberry grey would fit.
I messed up a bit with the other tiger inspired nukitta and weren't clear enough from the beginning. This timen I'll be overly clear.

THIS IS FOR NON-OWNERS ONLY. IF YOU ALREADY OWN ONE OR MORE NUKITTAS YOU MAY NOT APPLY!

Should you happen to win your first nukitta before I end the competition you must drop out of the contest, since I want to guarantee that someone will win this boy as their very first nukitta.

To win this boy tell me about his most embarrasing secret!
Last edited by iAmDiversity on Thu May 14, 2015 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Brindle Dapple Mullberry Grey

Postby Sillybob101 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:35 am

Username: Sillybob101
Name: Tokyo
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,38 m
Secret: His deepest secret is that he still has his worn out toy that his childhood crush gave him, even after she broke his heart.

I swear that I do not own any Nukitta yet and that I will drop out should I win one before this contest ends!
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby red october » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:05 am

Username: Red October
Name: Artorias
Secret: Though older and wiser now, Artorias was once a very self-assured yearling brimming with bravado. So when he got distracted by birdsong while in the woods and tripped, hurting a leg, he absolutely couldn't tell his friends the truth. Rather, he devised an incredible tale that involved being struck by and running from a dragon. (The older Nukittas of the herd saw right through the lie, of course.) His young friends at the time believed him, and the tale has since been left to rest. (For the most part.)
Nowadays, if someone brings up that time Artorias hurt his leg, the Marcher gets huffy and won't discuss the subject. Too proud to admit the silliness of his youth (though he knows it well himself), Artorias would much rather avoid the topic of the "terrible dragon " that once wounded him.

I swear that I do not own any Nukitta yet and that I will drop out should I win one before this contest ends!
red october

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lyxa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:42 am

Username: Wolfe.
Name: Dhiren (or Ren)
Secret: Ren is a hot-headed nukitta, with dreams of becoming the strongest he could possibly be. With a sharp tongue and a little bit of a ego, Ren is not the easiest nukitta to be around, nor the easiest nukitta to get to know or like. But underneath his bostorious attitude lies a rather weary soul who tends to see the worst in everyone and everything, escpecially himself.

I recently won a Nukitta <3
Last edited by lyxa on Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be Wolfe.

x

lyxa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NuclearCaiman » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:39 pm

Username: TwistedArtz
Name: Outio
Secret: Outio grew into a fine and very regal buck, never starting unless the danger was truly great. But when he was little, he had been a very scared colt, though he hid it behind a mask of bravado and his headstrong nature. And when he was dared to stay out in the forest alone one night, as he settled down in a swath out lavender, a movement on the ground caught his attention. Well he stood and bolted out of there so fast when he entered the herd's clearing they thought a wolf was after him. Well turns out, though he never told anyone, and when the adults looked there was no predator scent, That he had been frightened away by his own shadow.

NuclearCaiman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aravel » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:41 pm

Oooh! Keeping my eyes on whoever wins him! He is the only other Mulberrry grey along with mine, and he happens to also be a Marcher! Eeeeh!
╒══════════════════════════════════╕

she/her | adult | registered nurse

discord: Aravel#8782

Feel free to PM me or send me trades.
All commissions are closed until announced.

╘══════════════════════════════════╛
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby £eviathan » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:16 pm

Username: only revolutions
Name: Benjamin
Secret:

He's very embarrassed, but he's so afraid of storms that he hides and often cries. When he was a little one, he would crawl into his parents bed and just tremble with fear. Both his parents tried very hard to help him not be afraid, but it hasn't worked. Now, he just huddles in a corner when the thunder and lightning starts.

£eviathan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cloud' » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:27 am

Username: Cloud'
Name: Delany
Secret: He is terribly afraid of using his stripes, and because of that the first thing he does after waking up is counting them to be sure they're still all there - it looks really funny seeing him perform contortions to get to see them

When all the trees have been cut down,
when all the animals have been hunted,
when all the waters are polluted,
when all the air is unsafe to breathe,
only then will you discover you cannot eat money.

Cloud'

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nightclownss » Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Username:~MagicalGirl~
Name:Rinkhals
Secret:Rinkhals biggest secret is that he is mortified by tigers finding them over powering which causes him to be meek and skiddish buck. He always is afraid someone will be scared of him since he looks similar to a tiger.When he speaks he uses a soft voice not wanting to sound loud and in charge.So over all Rinkhals's fear has made him the quiet,shy,soft spoken buck he is today.

Where am I?
Nightclownss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cowgirlchrista » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Username: Cowgirlchrista
Name: Candor
Secret: Candor's secret is that he himself doesn't favor does, but looks at other bucks. As others don't really accept it, he only keeps it to himself.

Last edited by cowgirlchrista on Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
{}
_ _
links
_ _
x
x
x
x
_ _
Sig
Cred

_ _