For Adoption! by The 49th Alias

Based on Click to view
Artist The 49th Alias [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

For Adoption!

Postby The 49th Alias » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:01 pm

SkyBug wrote:Username: SkyBug, most call me Skye though.
Name: Tutankhamun (/ˌtuːtənkɑːˈmuːn/)
Personality:
keeps to himself
determined
brave/bold
very loyal
opinionated
even-tempered
trustworthy
Story: Tutankhamun, or just Tut for short, is guardian of the pyramid of his namesake, King Tut, pharaoh of Egypt. Day in and day out, Tut walks the halls and tunnel ways of the tomb, protecting his king's treasure from anyone and everyone who wished to find it. One day while on patrol, the brave canine heard a scuffle, then a loud whisper. Pulling back his lips into a snarl, Tut carefully dropped himself a bit lower to the ground and stalked forwards; the intruders would surely wish they would've stayed home when he was through with them. Coming to a cross roads in the pyramid the guardian came to a halt, listening for the unwanted noise. A crash sounded down the left corridor and sent Tut into a full sprint that way. By the time he'd found the intruders, a booby trap had managed to catch the thieves. As two men hung upside down from the ceiling, the large brute growled at them and snapped his jaws to show them that he meant business and that they weren't welcome in the holy place. Releasing them, the men made a thumping noise as their bodies landed on the stone floors. Unwilling to allow them to escape so easily, Tut chased the pair from the tomb, giving each of them a warning bite to the back of the leg as they reached the exit.
God/dess that watches over him/her: Ra was the sun god. He was the most important god of the ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptians believed that Ra was swallowed every night by the sky goddess Nut, and was reborn every morning. The ancient Egyptians also believed that he traveled through the underworld at night. Ra was the first pharaoh of the world, back in the days when gods inhabited Egypt.

Hi guys! I've got another adoptable for you!!
This little one has a pair of horns and several Egyptian Eyes on his/her body- including his thighs and his paws~ c:

Simply fill out this form!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Art:[/b] (optional)
[b]Story:[/b]
[b]God/dess that watches over him/her:[/b] (can be from any mythology)

I'll be selecting the new owner in a few days! :3

Designs by :: The 49th Alias
Lines by :: Taliska

Last edited by The 49th Alias on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do You Like shinobitokobot's Jars? ;D wrote:ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Click? wrote:ImageImage
The 49th Alias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: For Adoption!

Postby SchyBug » Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:09 pm

Username: SkyBug, most call me Skye though.
Personality:
  • keeps to himself
  • determinded
  • brave/bold
  • very loyal
  • opinionated
  • even-tempered
  • trustworthy
Story: Tutankhamun, or just Tut for short, is guardian of the pyramid of his namesake, King Tut, pharoh of Egypt. Day in and day out, Tut walks the halls and tunnelways of the tomb, protecting his king's treasure from anyone and everyone who wished to find it. One day while on patrol, the brave canine heard a scuffle, then a loud whisper. Pulling back his lips into a snarl, Tut carefully dropped himself a bit lower to the ground and stalked fowards; the intruders would surely wish they would've stayed home when he was through with them. Coming to a cross roads in the pryamid the guardian came to a halt, listening for the unwanted noise. A crash sounded down the left corridor and sent Tut into a full sprint that way. By the time he'd found the intruders, a booby trap had managed to catch the theives. As two men hung upside down from the ceiling, the large brute growled at them and snapped his jaws to show them that he meant business and that they weren't welcome in the holy place. Releasing them, the men made a thumping noise as their bodies landed on the stone floors. Unwilling to allow them to escape so easily, Tut chased the pair from the tomb, giving each of them a warning bite to the back of the leg as they reached the exit.
God/dess that watches over him/her: Ra was the sun god. He was the most important god of the ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptians believed that Ra was swallowed every night by the sky goddess Nut, and was reborn every morning. The ancient Egyptians also believed that he travelled through the underworld at night. Ra was the first pharaoh of the world, back in the days when gods inhabited Egypt.
Last edited by SchyBug on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
SchyBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The 49th Alias » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:06 am

Looks awesome! :3
Can't wait to see what you do with the lil WIP parts <3
The 49th Alias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchyBug » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:20 am

sorry i've yet to finish this, i haven't forgotten. i've been stuck with writer's block for about a week now, haven't even made progress for my other writing either... if someone else doesn't fill out the forum for him first, i'll try to finish it by this weekend.
SchyBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The 49th Alias » Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:01 am

Its alright, take your time :3
Just don't forget c:
The 49th Alias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SchyBug » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:20 am

SkyBug wrote:Username: SkyBug, most call me Skye though.
Personality:
  • keeps to himself
  • determinded
  • brave/bold
  • very loyal
  • opinionated
  • even-tempered
  • trustworthy
Story: Tutankhamun, or just Tut for short, is guardian of the pyramid of his namesake, King Tut, pharoh of Egypt. Day in and day out, Tut walks the halls and tunnelways of the tomb, protecting his king's treasure from anyone and everyone who wished to find it. One day while on patrol, the brave canine heard a scuffle, then a loud whisper. Pulling back his lips into a snarl, Tut carefully dropped himself a bit lower to the ground and stalked fowards; the intruders would surely wish they would've stayed home when he was through with them. Coming to a cross roads in the pryamid the guardian came to a halt, listening for the unwanted noise. A crash sounded down the left corridor and sent Tut into a full sprint that way. By the time he'd found the intruders, a booby trap had managed to catch the theives. As two men hung upside down from the ceiling, the large brute growled at them and snapped his jaws to show them that he meant business and that they weren't welcome in the holy place. Releasing them, the men made a thumping noise as their bodies landed on the stone floors. Unwilling to allow them to escape so easily, Tut chased the pair from the tomb, giving each of them a warning bite to the back of the leg as they reached the exit.
God/dess that watches over him/her: Ra was the sun god. He was the most important god of the ancient Egyptians. The ancient Egyptians believed that Ra was swallowed every night by the sky goddess Nut, and was reborn every morning. The ancient Egyptians also believed that he travelled through the underworld at night. Ra was the first pharaoh of the world, back in the days when gods inhabited Egypt.
SchyBug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The 49th Alias » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:38 am

I love it!! <3 :3
And since no one else has entered a form, I deem you to be his new owner~!! :3 <3
The 49th Alias

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me