Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Springy feet! by Paintedbythewind

Artist Paintedbythewind [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 39 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Springy feet!

Postby Paintedbythewind » Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:37 pm

Danube, my beautiful rose grey baby owo

As I was drawing this I worked out his personality.

Like his father, he's a pile of nerves. He's always anxious and filled with a nervous energy. He also has a deep love for his beautiful tail, although he's not really scared of losing it (he just has a generally twitchy personality). He has trust issues that come with a reserved personality, although if you treat him with kindness he's easy to open up. Because he tends to see the glass half empty, he always over thinks things and a simple "hello" can become a marriage proposal or a plot to kill.

Like his mother, he's kind and shy and intelligent. Although in general he's heavily introverted and prefers to be alone, when he does make friends he is strictly loyal and utterly dependable. He is very awkward and always says the wrong things in an attempt to make decent conversation, often driving potential friends away. However, for those with a sense of humour and boundless patience, he is a great friend who will return tolerance and acceptance for wisdom, advice and a solid rock to lean on in times of trouble. He can be aloof at times, preferring to dance in daydreams rather than reality, and he is heavily independent, sometimes choosing to do things alone and accidentally hurting friends who take it not as a desire to stay independent but as an insult to their friendship.

So yeah owo
Paintedbythewind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Springy feet!

Postby emberheart. » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:54 pm

This is stunning omg, hes such a cutie! <33 Great job on this by the way c':
hello there, im ember!

I'm not active here at all anymore but I get pm alerts to my email! Don’t be afraid to message me if needed. As of Nov. 2023

Find me on:
instagram
deviantART
emberheart.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me