Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Legion Warriors ;; by exixst

Artist exixst [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Legion Warriors ;;

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:36 am

Archives ;; Breeding ;; Fanclub ;; Roleplay
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A Legion Warrior, otherwise just known as a Warrior, is your standard looking wolf, and is a close relative of the Timber wolf. A Legion Warrior, however, has distinctively unique pelts. Their designs defy those of the natural wolf's patterns, often flaunting an assortment of colors and patterns that are seemingly impossible. These wolves are known for their high aggression and their unusually large packs. A pack of Legion Warriors can be in the hundreds, and their territories can stretch out into sizes that can compete with a small country. Legion Warriors are incredibly loyal, and very intelligent. They've taken the typical pack rankings and organized them into a system, even learning the wield as assortment of weapons. A few even know magic. A pack is usually controlled by a single Alpha, possibly with his or her mate. A Legion Warrior's diet is primarily carnivorous, and they tend to live in colder climates. They do not mate for life, and usually produce one or two offspring per breeding.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Last edited by exixst on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 9:54 am

1.) Follow all site rules.
    2.) Respect all artists and other participants/members of the Legion Warriors community. This is intended to be a very social adoptable species, and if we can't all get along, then it's gonna get boring.
    3.) Do not claim the species as your own, and do not try to claim someone else's Warrior as your own.
    4.) Follow all guidelines provided by the artist of the adopt that you are interested in winning.
    5.) Do not cheat or lie to try and convince me or any other mods of this thread that you have more Legion points than you have listed. If there is an error and we forget to add more to your account, please let us know as soon as possible, though we might ask that you provide proof that you paid for them.
    6.) There is no limit on how many Warriors you can own, but you may only breed one of your females once every seven days. A male, however, can reproduce once every three days.
    7.) Because they are wolves and do not have the technology of humans, offspring can only be produced between a male and female pair. However, the sex of a Warrior can be changed.
    8.) Do not sell your Legion Warrior for any sort of profit. You may gift it to someone else, however, or trade it to someone for Legion points. Just make sure you notify an archivist. A Legion Warrior can also be 'killed in battle', per say, in which that character will be erased. You'll have to talk to the artist about that. Or, if you just want to get the character off of your hands, talk to the artist, and they'll reopen the adoption for it, or message the runner up from the original.
    9.) Do not roleplay in the fanclub forum, and do not chat in the roleplay forum unless it's simple OOC.
    10.) Please be mature. Do not throw a fit if you lose.
    11.) Do not ask for a staff position unless I've opened up for forms.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:18 am

Alpha;

An Alpha holds a nonthreatening staff, which is not typically used as a weapon. An Alpha can be male or female, and has control of his or her own subjects, which can be of any number. Alphas are very rare and hard to find, but highly respected. They're treated as royalty by the other members of the pack, and have full command over what the pack does. An Alpha also gets to name his or her pack. If you own an Alpha, you are free to recruit other Legion Warriors from someone to form your own pack, in which can be used in roleplay, art, or just simply for fun. There is no limit as to how many Alphas you can own, but they are incredibly rare outcomes, and, thus, it's not easy to get your hands on one. An Alpha is often high in bravery, strength, and intelligence, and the rest of his or her traits are usually moderate and similar.

Magician;

A Magician is also a rare outcome, and hold a wand, which otherwise looks like a stick that glows a certain color at one end. On average, there are typically four Magicians to every Alpha created. Magicians are very powerful, and typically hold much respect throughout the pack. Their abilities mostly contain telekinesis, control of the elements, and premonition, though can exceed that depending on age, training, and breeding. A Magician is often intelligent and high in speed and stamina, but not particularly strong or brave. However, they tend to have the longest lifespans.

Gunman;

A Gunman is a fairly uncommon outcome, though plentiful, and not hard to find. They hold a gun. Due to the lack of opposable thumbs, it is particularly difficult for a Warrior to load and fire his or her weapon, so they are usually far enough behind the frontline to not be in direct danger. A Gunman has average respect in the pack, though it depends on his or her accuracy level. The higher the accuracy, the more respect they hold. A Gunman is often high in accuracy and agility, but low in speed.

Archer;

An Archer is a common outcome and usually makes up a third of a pack's size. They hold a simple bow and have a quiver strapped on their back, wrapping around their chest. Archers do not have as much difficulty firing their weapon as a Gunman does, though still has average difficulty. Their level of respect among their peers, like a Gunman, corresponds with their level of accuracy. Archers are usually very high in accuracy, high in agility, average in speed and intelligence, but low on stamina and strength.
Swordsman;

A Swordsman is the most common of the outcomes. They're incredibly to find, and they wield a simple sword with great control. Swordsmen typically make up the frontline of an attack, and are usually all suited in armor for their protection. They don't have an incredible amount of respect throughout the pack due to their common abilities, and their lifespans are the shortest of all Warriors due to the high amount of action they get in battle. A Swordsman typically has very high strength, stamina, and bravery, average speed and agility, but considerably lower intelligence.

Each Legion Warrior has its own unique set of stats. These will either be determined by the artist or the adopter, depending on the hosted adoption. Customs will always be determined by the owner of the custom. The level of stats typically follows the descriptions above, and depend on what the outcome wields.

Speed;
Strength;
Stamina;
Agility;
Bravery;
Accuracy;
Intelligence;

These are the seven different categories. Each individual category cannot exceed ten at creation. The overall total must add up to thirty; no more, no less (This only applies to first-generation outcomes that have not been upgraded. Offspring do not have to follow these rules). Because there are seven different categories, the stats cannot be perfectly even, which creates diversity in breeding. More about breeding will be explained on a later post.

In order to raise a stat of your character, you must purchase a certain 'upgrade', which will then be applied to a character of your choice - as long as you own it - and raise that certain stat by a predetermined number. These upgrades can only be purchased with Legion Points. No other currency will be accepted until converted to Legion Points. Once one of these upgrades is applied to a character, that character's total stat will increase. If it's a first-generation outcome, don't fret! The total can rise above thirty, and each character can be given an unlimited amount of upgrades. Your character's stats will be kept track of in the archives. If something goes wrong, please PM me or another owner of the thread.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:18 am

Legion Points are the currency of the Legion Warriors community. It's very simple.

3 common pets = 5 LP
    1 uncommon pet = 5 LP
    1 rare pet = 15 LP
    1 very rare pet = 50 LP
    1 C$ = 1 LP

Legion Warriors is completely non-profit. Everything donated to earn Legion Points will then be transferred to a giveaway, which is open to taking from anyone, even though who don't own a Legion Warrior. If any rare pets or higher are donated, it/they will be raffled off. Please send all donations to me, and you will be able to find them being stored in this group. Of course, I make mistakes, so if one of your pets does not make it into this group, don't be afraid to mention it. The giveaway is located [url="LINKHERE"url]here[/url].

In order to keep track of everyone's amount of LP, I will have them listed here. Message me if you see a problem.

BurntPickle; 0 LP
    ★ ĸι ★; 0 LP
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 pm

In order to increase your character's stats, you're going to have to purchase upgrades. The higher the stat of your character, the higher the stat of the offspring.

For each of seven categories (Speed, Strength, Stamina, Agility, Bravery, Accuracy, and Intelligence) you can choose to upgrade it with one of the below;

Regular Upgrade - Raises stat by 2 - Costs 5 LP
    Enhanced Upgrade - Raises stat by 5 - Costs 10 LP
    Enchanted Upgrade - Raises stat by 15 - Costs 20 LP

When purchasing, you don't have to specify for which stat you want it to be set for. Just fill out this form;

Code: Select all
    I want to purchase an Upgrade!
    Username;
    Type of upgrade (Regular, Enhanced, or Enchanted);

Only when you choose to apply it do you have to specify which stat you want to upgrade. To keep it simple, I'm going to provide you another form;
    I want to Upgrade my Warrior!
    Username;
    Character Name;
    Character Number;
    Type of upgrade (Regular, Enhanced, or Enchanted);
    Stat to upgrade (Speed, Strength, Stamina, Agility, Bravery, Accuracy, or Intelligence);

I will not accept your upgrade form if you do not have enough LP. I will not accept your upgrade form if you have not already purchased the upgrade you desire.

Other available Upgrades;
    Sex Change - Changes the character's sex from male to female, or from female to male - Costs 10 LP
    Rise a Rank - Boots your character up a rank. A Swordsman would into an Archer, an Archer would turn into a Gunman, etc. - Costs 20 LP - Unavailable for Magicians
    Drop a Rank - Boots your character down a rank. An Archer would become a Swordsman, a Gunman would become an Archer, etc. - Costs 10 LP - Unavailable for Swordsmen
    Custom - An artist will create you a custom of your choice. Stats will be determined by you. - Costs 100 LP
    Create Your Own - Without being asked by anyone, you're allowed to be a guest artist, in which you may create your own Warrior and either put it up for adoption or keep it yourself. - Costs 150 LP
    (More to come. I'm open to suggestions from anyone.)
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Here's the biggest part of this entire species; breeding.
    As was stated in the rules, there is no limit on how many Warriors you're allowed to own.
    Females are only able to breed once every seven days.
    Males are only able to breed once every three days.
    All breeding must be between a male and a female, to prevent hassle and confusion. It is your job to keep track of how many days have passed since your Warrior has bred. I'm trusting that you'll be honest, though if I suspect you're not, I'll take it upon myself to count. I don't want to have to do that, but, alas, people don't always follow the rules.
    The majority of Warriors produce one offspring. Very rarely will two be produced. There are no pup lines, so there will be no need to age; any offspring will be designed on adult lines. As of now, there is no need to wait for them to grow before breeding. This may be changed if abused.
    Do not inbreed your Warriors. I won't keep track of all family trees, but just avoid breeding siblings, or children with parents.

The child's stats will be determined by averaging the parent's stats. If there are decimals, the number will be rounded up to the nearest whole number.
    For example, if the mother has an eight in intelligence, and the father has a six, then the offspring will have a seven. Twins' stats will most likely be the same as their sibling's. If, say, the father has a thirteen in strength, and the mother has an eleven, then the offspring would have a twelve. The limit of ten to each stat at creation does not apply to second-generation Warriors and later.

For an offspring's rank, it will be determined by the rank of the 'lower' parent. If a Swordsman and a Gunman mate, their offspring will be a Swordsman. If a Magician and a Magician mate, their offspring will be a Magician.

If you're interested in breeding two Warriors together, please fill out this form;
    I want to Breed my Warrior(s)!
    Father (provide link);
    Father's Owner;
    Mother (provide link);
    Mother's Owner;
    Desired Number of Offspring (1-2);
    Desired Gender(s);

It does not cost anything to breed.
    Do not assume that by asking for two pups, you will get two pups. Always plan with your partner - if breeding with someone else's Warrior - who gets the pup.
    Do not expect the breeding to occur immediately. The artists do have their own lives to keep up with. If you attempt to rush any of the artists, your breeding request will be dismissed. If it's been a week or two and there is no word, you may politely mention something to an artist or make a post on the breeding thread, which is linked in the first post. Remember your manners!
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:18 pm

BurntPickle
    - Owner
    - Artist
    - Breeder
    - Archivist

★ ĸι ★
    - Co-Owner
    - Artist
    - Breeder

| A m b e r |

iDrowned
    -Archivist

Knite
    - Roleplay owner

Burrito Bunny
    -Artist

Shira Uchiha
    - Artist

We're in need of more staff!

Form;
    I would like to be part of the staff!
    Username;
    Desired Position(s);
    Why you deserve this position;

Some possible positions would be;
    An artist: Creates adoptables (Please try out here.)
    A breeder: Breeds pairs of Legion Warriors together when requested. (Please try out here.)
    An archivist: Keeps a record of all Legion Warriors, their owners, and/or upgrades and LP of each person who has purchased them. You'll most likely have a section to keep track of, rather than the entire thing.
    A roleplay owner: Keeps tabs on the roleplay thread, including packs, relations, and just making sure it stays within site rules.
    Any other needed positions will be added to this list.

Moderator: Keeps an eye on threads to make sure that people don't start acting at. Can't be a pushover, and you have to be willing to be a 'bad guy' sometimes.

Staff Rules;

1.) Do not abuse your privileges.
    2.) Each member of the staff is allowed one custom. Artists and breeders are allowed two.
    3.) Be willing to help any and all people who have questions.
    4.) Stay loyal. I don't expect you to be online constantly, but if you sign up to be an archivist, then I hope that you're at least here enough to keep up with your part of that job.
    5.) Artists must not over-populate the species.
    6.) Artists are not allowed to create Alphas or Magicians without permission from an owner or co-owner.
Last edited by exixst on Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Legion Warriors ;; Open! Looking for Staff!

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 pm

And... we're open!
A breeding thread and an archive have not yet been established, but because there aren't any Warriors that have been adopted yet, I figure those aren't in immediate need. For now, feel free to mark this thread up, and you can converse in the fanclub. ^^
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:09 pm

I would like to be part of the staff!

Username;
Vanity.

Desired Position(s);
Moderator, Artist

Why you deserve this position;
I believe i could keep things in order around here as well as make awesome designs for adopting!
I really want to help this community grow and these species are well made!
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby exixst » Sat Feb 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Accepted. ^^ Welcome to the team, Vanity. c: I'll add you to the list in a moment.
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me