Up For Adoption by summer.

Based on Click to view
Artist summer. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Up For Adoption

Postby summer. » Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:03 pm

finally finished this, okay, this isn't a female I just forgot to change the sign.
      this is an Icelandic sheepdog up for adoption to people who have joined the bear run fanclub and are actually interested in bear run, I'll be checking guys.

anyway, to adopt him/her just fill out this form.

Code: Select all
      username;
      name;
      gender;
      collar color;
      personality;

will end on Friday, sorry it's so plain but I wanted to do an easy one, also, I do customs so just send me a reference or description and I'll do my best to make the best sheepdog I can for you <3.

alsoooo I'll be editing the nose and eyes a bit so they look more realistic I just have to go to bed right now c:
Last edited by summer. on Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

we have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-hebrews 6:19
wmetolters
purlsask.fm
summer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Up For Adoption

Postby fawn- » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:18 am

username; Fire-Rose
name; Lola
gender; female
collar color; purple
personality; silly and loves games, always wants to please, she is very friendly and caring
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dira. » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:45 pm

username; dira.
        name; villtur [wild in icelandic]
        gender; male
        collar color; pale blue with big white poka dots
        personality; meet the tiny terror of willow crest stable. villtur, or commonly called vill, is the true wild child when it comes to tearing up the barn. hiding the horse brushes and hassling the poor barn cat are his favorites. while chewing the hose and slipping from his cage in the middle of the night seem just as fun, he adores tipping over water buckets on plain purpose and destroying brand new horse balls in three minutes flat. this young boy has endless energy for all the wrong things. cheeky and mischievous, he wrestles with the foals and nips the heels of all our staff and quite a few of our tolters. slipping into places he should not be and shredding the sofa is just normal for vill. and try as we might, when getting scolded, this little fluff sure knows how to suck up and look so adorable. curse his sweet face.
Last edited by dira. on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
long ago you forgot i existed.. keep it that way..
dira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:47 pm

username;
    name; Vincent
    gender; Male
    collar color; Gray-blue
    personality; Vince has been working around horses his entire life, and that's led him to develop a rather big personality. Instead of allowing himself to be intimidated by the horses' size, he often pretends to be bigger than he really is. He displays this trait by constantly puffing out his chest and walking about in a very defensive manor. Even when he's not around horses, he still retains these characteristics and is convinced he's the baddest dog around. However, despite his big personality, Vince is very sweet and would be happy to nap with you at the end of the day. As long as you don't treat him like a child, he's bound to love you.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby summer. » Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:28 pm

dira. wrote:
        username; dira.
        name; villtur [wild in icelandic]
        gender; male
        collar color; pale blue with big white poka dots
        personality; meet the tiny terror of willow crest stable. villtur, or commonly called vill, is the true wild child when it comes to tearing up the barn. hiding the horse brushes and hassling the poor barn cat are his favorites. while chewing the hose and slipping from his cage in the middle of the night seem just as fun, he adores tipping over water buckets on plain purpose and destroying brand new horse balls in three minutes flat. this young boy has endless energy for all the wrong things. cheeky and mischievous, he wrestles with the foals and nips the heels of all our staff and quite a few of our tolters. slipping into places he should not be and shredding the sofa is just normal for vill. and try as we might, when getting scolded, this little fluff sure knows how to suck up and look so adorable. curse his sweet face.

congrats <3 I loved all the personalities but this reminded me so much of my pup samson, I just had to.

we have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.
-hebrews 6:19
wmetolters
purlsask.fm
summer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me