Chima Lou #107 - UFA by Alantica

Based on Click to view
Artist Alantica [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Chima Lou #107 - UFA

Postby Alantica » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:07 pm

This chima is the last one of the main four.
To adopt this chima fill out the form below:
Code: Select all
Username:
CL name: Yang Xiao Long
CL Gender: Female
Personality:
Gif of Yang:
Quote from Weiss in RWBY (optional):

End date: TBA
Image Image Image
Image Image

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
Big fan of
Boku no Hero Academia, Love Live, Dangan Ronpa

════════════════════
If I owe you something and haven't done it in a while,
remind me again because I probably forgotten about it.

════════════════════
My Kalons||My other adoptables||Fish Keepers
It's been two days. I'm already ded from college.
Icon by hiyorin
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Alantica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Chima Lou #107 - UFA

Postby crashkeys » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:26 pm

Username: ~Ryuko Matoi~
Personality:Shes the kind of person who would teach someone how to swim by pushing them in the water. She is also carefree and energetic
Gif of Yang:
Last edited by crashkeys on Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
EMENTO

╒══════════════════════╕
IZZY | HE/THEY | 21
i don't really check this website
much if at all anymore, but i use
toyhouse! i <3 zero escape
━ ━ ━━━━━━━━━ ━ ━
TOYHOU.SE ©
╘══════════════════════╛
REMEMBER ♛ ♛ ♛ ♛
crashkeys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *..*alaska*..* » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:39 pm

Username: .sequoia.
Personality: Bright, cares about everyone, secretly dark and kind of depressed on the inside.
Gif of Yang:

"Why do they keep on calling me that?"

hello! my name is alaska or syd. feel free to dm me about anything. i reply to messages quickly. okay goodbye i love u :)
*..*alaska*..*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PixelPlushiee » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:14 am

Username: PixelPlushiee
Personality:
She is described as being an energetic and bright young lady. Additionally, she is arguably the most flippant and carefree member of her team, frequently making sarcastic comments and jokes even in the heat of battle and often taking combat and hostile situations extremely lightly, particularly when faced with foes she knows she can beat easily and who don't pose a threat to her; On all three of these instances she addresses her foes with a smile and seems to take joy in fighting them further showcasing her confidence in herself and her ability, possibly due to her powerful Semblance. However, she does take combat very seriously when she deems her opponent a threat or if she is sufficiently angered, such as when she is hit and her semblance activates or when her hair is damaged;
Additionally, she enjoys having fun and dislikes being bored, complaining when Weiss dragged the rest of team RWBY to some "stupid docks." She is eager to take part in recreational acts, such as food fight. She is also very sociable, and enjoys having conversations and making new friends.
Yang is extremely nurturing, particularly towards her younger sister, Ruby. This shows that she has a high amount of faith in her sister. Yang has also been shown to worry a great deal for her sister, such as when Ruby.
Yang hugs her sister in joy, glad that she is safe.
Yang is shown to not be intimidated by the opposite gender and has no scruples about sleeping in a room full of both guys and girls. She unabashedly plays the part of the witless beautiful girl.
She is also somewhat vain, and is extremely protective of her hair. She is initially completely casual in her approach to the creatures and easily converses with them and banters while dodging their attacks; however, after they sever a small strand of her hair she goes into a rage at both and refers to them as monsters, despite them being creatures of Grimm, and fitting the term before they touched Yang's hair.
Yang also has a humorous side to her and enjoys joking around with others.
Gif of Yang:
Quote from Weiss in RWBY (optional): ''I'm a victim! You want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't particularly trust the Faunus? It's because they've been in war with my family for years. War as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember. And ever since I was a child, I've watched family, friends disappear. Board members... executed. An entire train car full of Dust stolen. And every day, my father would come home furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood.''
PixelPlushiee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me