FIRST OEKAKI: Fursona Ref! Looking for Art! by Medd-Lee

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist Medd-Lee [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

FIRST OEKAKI: Fursona Ref! Looking for Art!

Postby Medd-Lee » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:43 pm

Dear Mods, please move to Colored In (normal not avatars). Not sure how it ended up here!

This is Cherokee, my beloved Sona. I'm looking for art of her(especially icons), PM me if you're interested!

My first Oekaki! A color-in of Tali-Bae's lines. Thank you Tali-bae.

This is also to get my gallery started for some of my forms!

I think I'm going to add a background, maybe color in her claws. That mark on her collar is an upside-down question mark with a triangle(pointing up) for the dot with a circle around it. This is my siggy~

Anyway, let me know what you think!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FIRST OEKAKI: Fursona Ref! Looking for Art!

Postby Medd-Lee » Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:56 pm

About the character

Cherokee is Immortal, and almost no particular species. She does wear glasses, but only 50% of the time because she doesn't like wearing them.
I made this character three years ago when I was a very uncertain person. She has been developed over about a year, and just went through a revamp. Constructive criticisim is amazing, and I encourage it.

This character has a very long and complicated backstory... which is extremely hard to relate, but if you really want to know, bug me and I'll do my best XD

Now, for details:
She shares body/existence with three others and occasionally a fifth character who is... well... her mom XD
Other characters= TC, 273, and Zasha.
Occasionally she goes though species changes, it's a bit weird and she has major psychological(weird quirks and things) that change each time.
Despite being my Sona, she isn't quite me!
She has two personalities 0-0 it gets confusing 0-0
Her best friends are a Cyborg hyena and a normal wolf.
she has a (sorta) daughter named bubbles, who happens to be the universe...
Uh... She's straight but an Ally and Defender of those who are amazing enough to love who they want to love~
Very very quirky.
She does this weird thing with her head going side to side to side to side fast(well about 150 4/4 for tempo.) 0-0
Musically/artistically inclined, loves to sing and LOUD.
Loves making new friends, post some friends for her if you want to ^^ though she is hard to deal with due to her shifting personality.
Odd 0-0 extremely odd 0-0 which is an understatement.
Cherokee is not blind, but she appears that way.

SONIC LASER PENS RULE

This will be updated as I pick up random things from my scatterbrained-ness! Stay tuned for more.
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me