MGH #195 -Alexander (Alejandro) Cortez by ~SprigofNature~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~SprigofNature~ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MGH #195 -Alexander (Alejandro) Cortez

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:39 pm

Mana Geared Hyenas share the same anatomy as the ordinary hyenas, however they are born with
metal intertwined around their left forearm. The metal contains two gems embedded into it and
the Hyenas use it as a controller for their mana. Each hyena contains the magic of one of
the four basic elements, fire, water, air and earth. Their left paws contain the
ability to use these given powers, which can be very destructive. However, the Hyenas will
only use their powers when threatened. Any abuse of power is punished by blackening the gems in
their metal gear, rendering their powers useless with no chance of re-obtaining them.

Apricus wrote:

Username: Apricus
    Name: Alexander (Alejandro is his birth name) Cortez
    Element: He likes to refer to it as 'atmosphere', but it's just Air/Wind.
    Favorite Hobby: No one believes him when he says that he makes flying ships for a living. (he considers it a lifetime job actually- and he does build them, and they are fully functional and everything) And then he uses them to do legit pirate-y stuff. (under his really obvious alias "Alexander.") Like, plundering, stealing, subterfuge...

...Hah, yeah, he's a klepto. And, not very moral in his actions.

So, he just tells everyone that he makes improv music with his piccolo and sings (which he does). He's not bad at it, either. Though, that deep, Spanish accent of his definitely doesn't make it worse.

If you know what I'm sayin'
Last edited by ~SprigofNature~ on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MGH #195 -UFA

Postby Placebo » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:08 am

this picture sounded better in my head- cRAP I FORGOT THE TAIL MOTHER TRUCKER

Favorite Hobby: No one believes him when he says that he makes flying ships for a living. (he considers it a lifetime job actually- and he does build them, and they are fully functional and everything) And then he uses them to do legit pirate-y stuff. (under his really obvious alias "Alexander.") Like, plundering, stealing, subterfuge...

So, he just tells everyone that he makes improv music with his piccolo and sings (which he does). He's not bad at it, either. Though, that deep, Spanish accent of his definitely doesn't make it worse.

Last edited by Placebo on Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:16 am

Username:The Missing Kurloz
Name: Arthur A. Blackburn IV
Element: Fire
Favorite Hobby: making things out of different types of metal is thing but he leaved in a Stritck house hold that he could do much until he left. He's the Towns Blacksmith and armor repair was close to he got to showing people what he could on a small level. when the town has contests he shows off but bring his metal creations to life and using his fire abilities to the test and limit.

Every once in a while he'll send small metal art he's proud of to his family letting them know he's still alive and cares for them and very so missing them dearly.

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvus Prismatica » Thu Feb 05, 2015 6:17 pm

Username:Moonhigh
Name: Basteln (german for 'tinker')
Element: Air
Favorite Hobby: working with metals, like a blacksmith, and making little -but complex- objects are usually what she likes to do.her projects range from tiny action figures, to armor, to jewelry, to clocks. she rarely does large-scale projects because they're usually too big to fit in her workshop. For her, getting minerals, metals, and gems aren't hard because her cousin works in a mine. so far, she has been working on a golden clock in the shape of a heart for her mother. (she uses her air power to help up the flames when melting metal, or quickly- and fiercely- blow out sparks and put out fire)
Last edited by Corvus Prismatica on Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Excited for art fight!!!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Corvus Prismatica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyensa » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:39 pm

this ones pretty hardcore, good luck. :]
Hyensa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:23 am

Username: Lisa Kashnovi
Name: Toby
Element: Air
Favorite Hobby: Toby's favorite hobby is to sit back and enjoy a cup of tea. He was so nervous when he was young that he always drank herbal tea to calm him down, and now it's just something he can't stop doing. He's also a kind of nervous guy now, and he always gets fidgety if he can't have any.
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:25 pm

Username: dazme
Name: Dyzek - Polish word for "earth-lover".
Element: I'm gonna deviate from the norm here for a bit and say Earth.
Favorite Hobby: Dyzek loves spelunking, which is pretty much a fancy term for cave exploring. He likes going into the deep, dark, mysterious caverns of the world and excavating them, sometimes taking out rare finds, such as crystals, gold, and other valuables. Of course, he occasionally finds bones, and in that case, he just walks away and pretends he'd never been there in the first place to avoid legal accusations.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:00 pm

Contest Closed, I will announce the winner in a little, Im a litrle under the westher at the moment
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:06 am

Apricus wrote:

Omg Piratesssss I gotta say this one wins because piraaaatesssss, im sorry ignore this childishness.
~News update~

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Placebo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:25 am

~SprigofNature~ wrote:
Apricus wrote:

Omg Piratesssss I gotta say this one wins because piraaaatesssss, im sorry ignore this childishness.

le gaspppp \;o;/ thank you so much omg <3333 Alejandro my bby
heehee pubbyyy my pupitro
pupperino
pupcup
p
my dog
by shawty!
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery