Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

- by Kate :)

Artist Kate :) [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

-

Postby Kate :) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:24 pm

-
Last edited by Kate :) on Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕚𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕒𝕟𝕕
𝕘𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥, 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕚𝕟𝕧𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕

╔════════════╗
{Virgo☼~Libra☽~Agnostic}
Waddup, I'm Kate, and all i ever do
is eat cheerios and mac and cheese
and play minecraft (unironically).
I love music! i play guitar and i'm
in pit percussion for marching band.
ABIIOR tour, May 18th 2019

{INFP~She/Her~Dumb}
╚════════════╝
//𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕤//
╔════════════╗
My Tumblr | My Favorite Songs
♫My jams♫ | Sig Base | Absolute Bop

╚════════════╝
𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕥𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕗𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕕 𝕦𝕤
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Kate :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: mai home doe 030

Postby sevenoaks » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:45 pm

I like it, I like the color exploding from the window, must be your room?
Special Thanks to Teskeria - Who got my collection started with an awesome gift of pets.
Another Special Thanks to Bulochka and will byers - Who both sent me a bunch of wishlist pets out of the blue!

I also want to thank all the people I got pets from, most of whom were quitting which is even a better reason to remember their names: Kenderbard, Goodnar, Fail in Love, Mycatangel, Pepper Steak, The risen, Anon, Dino man, Icemoonfern, Elayma witte 13, Snowbird20065, SaphiraBrightScales, Nyakunit, Bottlecap Click, Lord Rapperdy, Magneticecho, SpottedLeaf5, toxic.love, Mapleshadow, Knight of Space, colorful44, AngelCat1, Tesurii, Derpy Kitten, PinkiePie, Zootopia, Annalese123, Papercap, Kneel, Beddgelert, honeymint, rokuri, robox, howl2themoon, Not Natural, sharkkpaws, sekeyhotai, Sakura Kyoko, Leafy<3, Trail Blazers, rebellermaki, ilikesmiggle8884, bettabuns45, ximlet, Beyonce, Toxic_Sinner, lonely mountain, Taigaa, Pirate Spawn, Grace & Ria, Tykov, Tigereye, Mewgrizz, Eevee_Cupcake, TheBlack CatMagician, Teen Titans Go!, DarkDamsel09, Anonecmoose, Fallen Angel, TheMikimouse123, owl143, scree53, Jenny, Astrophile, Koalanews, orangetail 22, #PERFECTME, Quagesire, AquaFins, Death Nigami, Pokestar, Glodenderman, Snakefoot, deleted and gone, Macbeth, Cynocephaly and the classic quittingcs.

Also want to thank cutecatzgirl for the awesome random pet bomb.

Rainbow Tragedy is my daughter, we share computers and trade occasionally. If it's to MY benefit... She got me hooked.
sevenoaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me