Adopt Me #2 by finoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist finoodle [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt Me #2

Postby finoodle » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Mark The Thread Before Trying out please!
For this boy give him a story on how he lost half his tail!

YOU MUST READ THE RULES BEFORE ADOPTING

Ends on the first post of page 2!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name: (Warrior Names Please)
How did he lose his tail?: (No word limit)
If you would like him to be deputy tell me why?:
I, (username), Have read the rules and agree to Roleplay and post at least one paragraph per post, per character.
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt Me #2

Postby finoodle » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:05 am

Bump!
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:50 am

Username: Lovebunny647
Name: Stormclaw(Warrior Names Please)
How did he lose his tail?: When he was born, Stormclaw had a accident when a storm hit his territory. He wasn't saved in time, so a piece of driftwood cut it badly, but for it him not to suffer, they carefully removed the injured part. This is how he got his name, Stormclaw.(No word limit)
I, Lovebunny647, Have read the rules and agree to Roleplay and post at least one paragraph per post, per character.
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:14 am

-
Last edited by ruberiot on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thefantasticeevee » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:54 pm

Username: Thefantasticeevee
Name: Nettleheart (Warrior Names Please)
How did he lose his tail?: When Nettleheart was only a kit, he went past his boundary, into the forest, where his mother couldn't watch him. While he was going along, he scented fox dung, something he had never scented before, so he followed the smell bravely, not knowing what was behind the bush the scent was coming from. He looked in and saw yellow eyes, glowing in the dark of the bush. By now, he was very curious, so he went into the bush and saw the fox's gleaming teeth. He tried to run and fell, being a helpless little kit. He couldn't get up in time when the fox had already bit his tail off and went back into the bush. Nettleheart laid there, yowling, crying and pleading for help. Finally, his mother heard him and left her kits to the father as she dashed off to help Nettleheart, who was already asleep. When he woke, he was perfectly fine. (No word limit)
I, Thefantasticeevee, Have read the rules and agree to Roleplay and post at least one paragraph per post, per character.
Thefantasticeevee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WintersCatch » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:14 am

Username: kollabee
Name: badgerstripe
How did he lose his tail?: when he was still a aprentice a badger tried to atack the camp, well two actlly. one had gone into the nursery so he ran after it. he was able to keep it ocupied untill the other warriors arived, but while he was fighting it alone it had grabbed his tail and ripped it off. thats how he became a warrior, lost half of his tail, and earned the name badgerstripe
If you would like him to be deputy tell me why?: he is completly loyal to his clan, you wouldnt find anyone more loyal. he will risk his life for his clan mates.he is not as young as firestar was when he became deputy, but still young, and has many moons to live
I, kollabee, Have read the rules and agree to Roleplay and post at least one paragraph per post, per character.
WintersCatch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Username: RazzBerry
Name: Heronflight
How did he lose his tail?: It happened shortly after Heronflight had become an apprentice. His mentor at the time, Lichenheart, had taken him out along with another warrior named Sprucefeather and her apprentice Beechpaw to carry out a training assessment to see how they were progressing. Young Heronpaw still had much to discover about the clan's territory, but what caused his accident didn't lie within the territory but beyond it. The young tom had a tendency to become so wrapped up in something that he becomes oblivious to everything else and this was the case when the tom's attention had become fixated on the rabbit he was tracking. Heronpaw desperately wanted to impress Lichenheart and the rabbit that had stumbled across his paws seemed like quite the trophy to bring back to his waiting mentor. It wasn't until large box-like figures began to appear that the apprentice realized he had gone too far. His body had become on high alert and his fur was on end. New and unfamiliar scents smacked him in the face and came from all directions, overwhelming him enough that all movement from him ceased and he wasn't able to move. When he felt two smooth surfaces grab him on both sides of his ribcage, lifting him into the air and away from the ground, his body thrashed wildly as he struggled to get free. He noticed the small twoleg was holding him in his pale paws while a bunch of others gathered around him, all of them chanting and squealing in high pitched voices, something that made young Heronpaw cringe at. Amongst the group of other small twoleg's a round looking male approached the twoleg holding him. He held something in his hand, something long and wiry and Heronpaw didn't want to find out what it was. Writhing his body and unsheathing his claws, Heronpaw gave a low hiss that showed off his pearly white fangs. Using his claws he gave a swift tick to one of the twoleg's paws that held him and the young male instantly let go of the feline. Heron paw felt himself begin his descent towards the ground before his paws gracefully planted themselves on the earth once again. Although he didn't have time to reminisce about his spectacular landing because the twoleg that had held him didn't look too happy. Screeching and waving his hands around, the twoleg advanced towards Heronpaw who instantly ran. He didn't know exactly where to run, all the knew is that he had to get away from the twoleg's. A flash of light ebbed it's way into his vision and the apprentice instinctively ran towards it. It wasn't until he was a few fox-lengths away that he realized it was a small fire. Panic set in and his paws scrabbled to bring to a stop before he barrel into the flames and burned to death. Failing to get a proper foothold to stop himself, his forward momentum carried him to the fire and, tripping over his paws near the edge of the fire pit, flipped over, his tail being engulfed by the flames. Yanking his silvery tail out of the flames, he let out a painful screech and darted towards the forest. Once he had reached it's safety he took a moment to inspect his burnt tail. Most of the fur had been singed off and he could only feel the top part of his tail near the base, everything else was numb, meaning that the cells inside that particular part of his tail had been killed and his tail was pretty much dead. After reaching camp and being pulled into the medicine den, the medicine cat, Parslecloud, informed him that the tissue had been burnt and so had the muscle within his tail. Parslecloud then told Heronpaw that she would have to remove the burnt part of his tail in order for the rest of it to stay healthy. Heronpaw absently agreed, not seeing how he had a choice really, and the medicine cat removed the dead part of his tail, leaving only the small stump that he bears to this day.
If you would like him to be deputy tell me why?: I think it would be interesting to see how he handle's having that type of responsibility and authority since he's more of a passive kind of cat. But I don't doubt that he'll grow more assertive as he opens up and becomes a lot more bolder.
I, RazzBerry, Have read the rules and agree to Roleplay and post at least one paragraph per post, per character.
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items