MGH #192 - Pyria by ~SprigofNature~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~SprigofNature~ [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MGH #192 - Pyria

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Mana Geared Hyenas share the same anatomy as the ordinary hyenas, however they are born with
metal intertwined around their left forearm. The metal contains two gems embedded into it and
the Hyenas use it as a controller for their mana. Each hyena contains the magic of one of
the four basic elements, fire, water, air and earth. Their left paws contain the
ability to use these given powers, which can be very destructive. However, the Hyenas will
only use their powers when threatened. Any abuse of power is punished by blackening the gems in
their metal gear, rendering their powers useless with no chance of re-obtaining them.

Owner: BlueKitty1221
Name: Pyria
Element: Fire
Last edited by ~SprigofNature~ on Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MGH #192 - UFA

Postby BlueKitty1221 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Favorite Memory: [Just a cute little story about them.]
Soft yips were heard through the den.
The female pup skidded to her mothers paws, squealing happily. Her father was still out hunting but her mom made it back quickly.
"Hello pups!" Her mother exclaimed as the three other pups ran to her, yipping and licking at her.
"Guess what?" She asked lovingly as she carried the hare to the back of the den.
"What is is mommy?" The young female pup yapped.
"I've found some incredible names for you four." Her mom answered fondly, padding to their little bed of fur and other things. She sat down on her haunches, her special blue paw glowed and seemed to shine brighter than usual in the dim lighting.
"Now, come here pups and I'll tell you them," her mother said happily.
The female pup watched silently, trying to stay calm so her mother would give her the best name!
Her brother with a light brownish paw was called up first. Her mother named him Spartan.
The female pup felt her side being brushed by another pelt of fluffy fur. She turned her head to see her sister who had tan fur and a creamy white colored paw sitting next to her.
Her other brother was called up next. His handsome black and gold fur shined brightly along with his icy blue paw as he walked confidently to his mother. His name was Eros.
Next was their sister. She was named Aurora.
Then it was the female pups turn. She felt nervous as she walked slowly to her mother. She tried to keep her legs from shaking as she walked. She was so excited but she sat still as she made it to her mother it was all she could do to not squeal.
"You, my love," her mother paused. "You'll be named Pyria, Ria for short."
Ria loved her name, even though her mother had no reasoning for it. It seemed to suit her red colors and personality.
This day meant so much to Pyria because it was her last day with her mother and her father soon abandoned the pups after he found out about the attack that killed his beloved mate.

I can't write today for some reason :\
BlueKitty1221

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goreamir » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:41 am

Name: Parchment
Favorite Memory: [Just a cute little story about them]

Parchment leaped into the crisp, golden leaves and felt her heart leap with joy as she heard the exiting crackles that the leaves made upon impact of her body. She rolled over and giggled as a leaf landed on her snout. She blew it off and began running through the hidden forest in Africa. The forest was safe from poachers ,leopards, and lions, which would kill her upon sight. She leaped up into the air to see the clear blue sky and the birds flying in it. She giggled again as she landed on her paws and made a sharp turn, to leap over a log and chase after a beautiful blue butterfly, tinged with red like fire. Parchment chased after it, stumbling when she reached the river. "Aw!" She cried. She remembered she couldn't swim, and she watched mournfully as the butterfly crossed the river. She noticed the stones on the river, though, and began thinking. She leaped onto the stones and began increasing speed. Suddenly, a wave splashed at her and she slipped! "Help!' She cried. The forest she lived in was nicknamed the Kingdom of Hyenas, because so many Hyenas lived there. Parchment knew that she must have been the only Mana Geared Hyena, though, because her mother had told her that she was the only one who would live there. The secret forest would be the place she would die, she thought as she rushed through the river. "Help! Help me!" She garbled as water filled her mouth. She then saw a pair of yellow eyes. "Don't worry, I'll save you!" She heard a male voice call. She tried to swim out of the current, but it was no use. She then saw a dark grey hyena with darker grey markings and wings leap into the river and grab her scruff. She gasped, wondering how hard it was to swim with those wings. "Now, swim with me! Come on!" Parchment heard, her ears full of water. "I-I'm trying!" She gasped with a soar throat. She swam as fast as she could with the strange hyena pushing her further. She gasped as she reached ground, and realized she had been so panicked she had made the water boil. "W-Wha- how did you?" The strange hyena asked, stunned. Parchment realized that they were both dry. Should I tell him? Why not? It would be easy, but, h might.... ugh! She thought as she screwed her snout up. "Um, well, oil! I was playing in oily stuff! And your wings are secretly DUCK wings!" She stuttered. "I have a hard time believing that," the hyena chuckled. "Anyways, I'm Earthquake. You can call me Quake for short, if ya'd like!" He said. "Oh, um, I'm Parchment. And you can call me... um, Parch? Ment?" She stuttered, still dazed from the river. "I'll call yah Parchy, okay? I think that sounds fine. But I won't use it, I guess. I gotta go. See yah!" He called as he trotted down the path. She raised his wings, but stopped when he heard Parchment. "Wait!" She called. "I have something to tell you..." After that, 'Quake' and 'Parchy' became best friends, and eventually adopted an orphaned hyena pup. Quake told Parchy what it was like to fly and how he got his wings, and Parchy told Quake all about the MGHs. Parchmnt will always remember the day she met the love of her life and treasure it more than her life...

WIP Done!
Goreamir

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~SprigofNature~ » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:15 am

Contest is now closed

BlueKitty1221 is the winner
~News update~
Finally back on here for the first time in 4 years or so! figured I’d start playing on here again when I’m not working.

~SprigofNature~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MGH #192 - Pyria

Postby BlueKitty1221 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 am

Thank you ^.^
BlueKitty1221