Artist Vazchu [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Vazchu

My entries will be here ~

Postby Vazchu » Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:34 am

Yush, because I'm will make some entries soon enough - because I can and because I want to. ^^,

Username:
Vazchu
Prefered name:
Uh well, I can be anyone you want me to since I'm a cosplayer ... But most people call me either Vaz or Caius on the internet. So take your pick, I don't mind any of them.
Frequency on CS:
Now days at least once a day if I don't have too much school work to do. Because if I do have that I'll most likely not get on while working with it. And I'm truthfully not on as much as I used to, I'm here because of the Oekaki board first and foremost.
Anything you'd like me to know about you?
Huhuhu, what is there to know about me ... I wonder ... Hmm ..

We can start with the fact that I'm not fluent in English when it comes to writing and speaking it, but I'm fluent in it when it comes to reading and hearing it. (blame the schools here in Sweden for not teaching any useful English so I had to teach myself while visiting sites such as this one and so forth).

Hmm ...

I'm in college and am from time to time crowded with a lot of essays since I'm attending an education devoted to writing, so I've to write a whole lot and also read a whole lot of things. But I'm not busy enough to make me sit from morning 'til night with my essays.

Other than that ...

I'm a cosplayer, as already has been mentioned. So I'm into anime, manga, and visiting conventions. But I love to create overall, and that's something I do in more ways than one. I photograph, illustrate and write first and foremost; but I also enjoy making handbound books, sewing (so yes, I make my cosplays on my own), working with props for my cosplay costumes, making plushies and always trying something new whenever I've the chance to do so.
Other than that I'm into music, movies, theatre, history, dragons, demons, the universe, ancient Egypt, games, mythology, reading fantasy and horror novels, old books, old cameras, old places, well, let's face it. I love old things no matter what it is, everything was better way back when I wasn't even born yet.

So yush, I guess that's all one needs to know about me to understand what and who I am.
my dA | me on eldemore | me on FR | my characters + blog | characters for sale

Within the darkness two pearls shines bright,
glittering and shimmering in their bluest pride.
Somewhere in the depths there is a silent sound,
a silent song which caused the heart to pound.
It whispers, it tells stories of old, tales of eternity ride,
forgotten within this endless song.

Image Image
Vazchu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me