Artist Dragon Documentary [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Willowbank ̶p̶o̶n̶y̶ #450 (revealed)

Postby Dragon Documentary » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:51 am

Shadeless ref

Willowbank pony zebra #450!!

I hope he/she turned out alright /v\ Anyways, to celebrate this monumentous number in WBP's history, I decided to make something special ; v ; I still need to clear if breeding is okay or not with Kiwi, but I'll update this post once I know ^^

Now, on to the competition! In traditional special-number style, this will be an impress me! However, here are a few guidelines!

-There is a word limit of 1500ish. Please don't go over 1600 words, but I won't count it against you if you go a few over 1600.

-Form must include a username, zebra's name, and zebra's gender

-I would like to see some sort of creative back story integrating him/her into WBP

Note:

Breeding and the following information has been cleared by Kiwi!

If a stallion, he will be able to breed twice, but not with a Chimera horse. Also, as a bonus of the breeding, the baby will have his/her father's zebra mane (although it won't be striped)

A mare can breed twice as well, but not to a Chimera horse. Also, as a bonus of breeding, if the gender is a mare, the foal will receive it's mother's stripes on it's legs (like a dun colored horse), as well as her dark muzzle.

Please pm me with any questions and I'll add an FAQ section here ^^

Here are my references:
and very briefly, I think this one or one of the ones near it.

End date is the 28th of February. No extensions ^^
Last edited by Dragon Documentary on Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Willobank ̶p̶o̶n̶y̶ #450

Postby Dragon Documentary » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:51 am

reserve just in case
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azteca. » Tue Jan 20, 2015 7:55 am

Reserve so hard ;3 can't wait for this!
Azteca.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0RTLAND » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:29 am

IS THIS EVEN GOING TO BE A PONY
      [stalks thread]
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:35 am

Tjarna

Personality;;
Tjarna is a feisty no nonsense kind of Zebra. She wont let anyone or anything use her as a doormat and will not stand for anyone who does not know what they are doing, even attempting to touch her.

Gender;;
Female

Backstory;;
It was a miserably rainy day when a skinny half starved Zebra stumbled wearily across a very surprised black WBP and rider.

Isabela reached down and gently patted her black mare on the neck.

"We'll soon be home girl, don't you worry about this rain. We'll get through it no problem at all" she hummed softly

WIP
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tokariya » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:32 am

possible res

also you forgot the 2nd w in willowbank
haha xD
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Tue Jan 20, 2015 9:36 am

ShadowGal990 wrote:
possible res

also you forgot the 2nd w in willowbank
haha xD

hAH how did I not realize that x'D You can see how tired I am xD

I'll add it when I edit this file |D Thank you for catching that pffft
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Willowbank ̶p̶o̶n̶y̶ #450

Postby amavi. » Tue Jan 20, 2015 10:32 am

Owner's Name:
Pegasuswolf

Name:
Thalia (pronounced Tal-i-a)

Name meaning:
Thalia was one of the nine Muses in Greek Mythology. She was thought as the goddesses of music, song and dance. Her name is from the Greek word "thaleia", meaning "rich festivity" or "blooming".

Personality:
Thalia likes to be bossy, and likes to shape things (and others) to her own liking. She is sensitive, affectionate, imaginative and cooperative, bold, brave, and prone to self-sacrifice. She can keep secrets well, and does not gossip. She is bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in observing the world around her. She loves providing for her family and friends at her stall, and has a great sense of responsibility. She is comforting and appreciative. She always tries to be honest, helpful, and fun around her friends and when they need it most. She is always reaching for something higher, without exactly knowing what that "higher" is.

Story:
It was dark, calm, starry night, on the 28th of January when Thalia was created. I was going to sleep with Aucaman that night for fun, and was enjoying the sounds of sleeping horses as I began to drift to sleep. Right as I began to dream, a loud snort of surprise from Aucaman woke me to find myself sleeping on a rough, green vine. I stood carefully, so not to wake the nearby horses in their stalls, and walked to Aucaman to calm him down. I stood beside him and stroked his mane, watching the odd vine begin to grow.

It grew quicker than any plant I had ever seen before, and soon overtook most of the large stall we were in. To my utter amazement, it soon covered the door and small window, like it knew we would try to get out. There was no escape. I began to breathe hard, and climbed onto Aucaman before it could trap my feet in it’s mysterious grasp. Then, just as suddenly as it had began growing, it stopped. Aucaman and I were the only things in sight that weren't being held by the vine, Aucaman’s hooves just three inches from the dark green vines all around us.

I calmed myself, knowing if I freaked out, the horse would too. And scared horses, plus trapped horse and human, meant serious injury if the horse freaked. I decided to calmly get off Aucaman and look for an exit, believing the crazy happenings of the day were over. I was wrong. Just as I swung my leg over to get off Aucaman, the plant began to grow again, revealing a flower bud. This was no ordinary flower bud though, it glowed with what seemed enough energy to light-up the whole barn for a week. I quickly threw myself back on Aucaman and stayed there. The bud grew larger, the glow increasing. And finally, it exploded open, almost throwing me off off Aucaman.

The flower was beautiful, it’s purple and pink glowing not-stopping. But inside is what amazed me the most. Inside the flower, was a young, beautiful, brown-eyed zebra. I gasped in amazement. The foal stood carefully, and looked around, glancing at Aucaman and Me. After carefully viewing her surroundings, she looked back at me. Her eyes showed wisdom way beyond her years, and she spoke, “You may call me Thalia, for that is my name. When I leave this place, I will no longer be able to speak your language.”. I nodded as respectful as I could with my mouth open and my eyes popping out of my skull in total disbelief. More glowing flowers grew and sprinkled her with odd, silver dust and she grew physically to full age and size. “And I will be under your care forever, my friend.” she stated, and turned to Aucaman, “Go to your human and speak. She will understand you, though she is a bit afraid.”. He turned to me, shyly and in a quiet, deep voice said,

“Hello Pegasus. Thank you for taking care of me so well, I am very happy in this place. I hope I'm not too much trouble for you, I try not to be. We all try to be good to you and the other humans”.

“I-It’s okay...Y-you’re welcome.” I managed to mumble, and grabbed my messy blonde hair nervously. "How do we get out, Thalia?" I asked gently. "Like this." Thalia replied, and the vines began to disappear, like a misty hallucination. I noticed the clock seemed to have stopped while we were gone and was now going again, and I turned to ask Thalia what that meant, but remembered she couldn't speak in the human language anymore. The sounds of sleeping horses returned, and my eyes got heavy with sleep. I laid down, leaning against Aucaman and Thalia like living pillows, and fell quickly into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Poem:

Roses are usually red,
And violets will always somehow be blue,
This flower was different,
In ways I never knew.

It started really small,
As flowers often do,
A single green bud,
With a few leaves too.

What happened next,
To my utmost surprise,
The plant grew tremendously,
A flower beginning to rise.

It glowed with such power,
And such beauty as well,
It opened with magical force,
And out a zebra foal fell.

This zebra was wise,
Though it seemed so young,
It too began to grow,
The flower's work never done.

The zebra became mine,
The plant faded away,
The flower went too,
The ground full of normal hay.

You don't believe my story?,
Well then how do you explain,
My beautiful zebra,
That should obviously be in the African Plain?
Last edited by amavi. on Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:58 pm, edited 20 times in total.
amavi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiwilady » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Reserve!
........ ...... ........................
Hi!
I'm Kiwilady but you can call me kiwi!
I am a qualified Vet Tech!
I am a horse kinda person who loves
science and drama!
Come Visit The New CWHR!
I have a flight rising, a howrse, an aywas and many other websites and i love offsite trading!
Kiwilady

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amavi. » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:54 pm

When will this be revealed?
amavi.