Quil-Vari's artist entries by ServerNurse

Based on Click to view
Artist ServerNurse [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Quil-Vari's artist entries

Postby ServerNurse » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:25 pm

username;; Quil-Vari
how often are you online?;;I check it every day. even if it says i'm not online, i probably am. I'm on here more on weekends than throughout the week, but i'm just about always online.
will you be dedicated?;; (help keep the species from going extinct, etc.)Yes. all the Yes.
will you put up with me?;; (I can be a little nit-picky, demanding, controlling, blunt, forgetful, and will hold you to any promise you make as a staff member)I've probably dealt with worse. I'm willing to put up with anyone really. I'm very patient.
why should I pick you?;; (besides designing skills, state any reason, so long as it is relevant, tactful, and reasonable) I don't know. I've helped with other species before? I have two of my own, that are doing fairly well. I'm willing to stick with this species, even if i can't become an artist i'm willing to be a part in it. a big part.
why do you want this position?;; (just for curiosity’s sake, you don’t have to answer this one) I really like the idea behind the species and i guess i would just like to help it myself. also i like to draw.
ServerNurse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me