Artist serl [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by serl

Binerico #004 - taken

Postby serl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:07 pm

sorry i was listening to phone calls and watching jumpscares for fnaf(and 2)
so heres purple guy.
Impress me <33
ends apr29
Last edited by serl on Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Binerico #004 - ufa

Postby serl » Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:15 pm

bump!
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:29 am

---
Last edited by ruberiot on Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hypnowave » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:57 pm

dropping
Last edited by hypnowave on Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    █│
    █│
    █│
    jun / cameron
    he/him | adult
    ─────────────────────
    on hiatus atm
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Sat Feb 14, 2015 4:03 pm

bump? ovo
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:07 pm

Is it too late to enter?

Username: KarKat Vantas ♋
Binerico name: Vincent Hähst
Problems: Has Schizophrenia and Psychosis, but treats his problems with Fluphenazine (Prescription drug,Treats schizophrenia and different types of behavior problems.)

Art:
(by me)

KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:05 pm

The night is dark and the trees are bare. Mist clings to the branches and to the trunks, giving everything a more surreal appearance. Though the moon shines brightly, there are still plenty of shadows. The trail you are walking on is gravel, and crunches beneath your feet as you trek onwards. Suddenly, you pause as you hear a faint rustling of branches even though there isn't any wind to shake the trees. You glance around, but don't see anything. You shrug and continue walking when the sound comes again. You stop and look around a second time, calling out, "Is anyone there?" Once more, the rustling sounds. It seems to be coming from somewhere to your right, and you glance in that direction. Looking down you spot a pair of pure white eyes in the thick shadows shrouding the trees. The creature steps forward slightly, and by the light of the moon you can see that it seems to be purple. "You called?", it says quietly. For a moment you just stare at it, trying to figure out what exactly it is. The creature seems to have an overall body shape of a canine, but a lizard-like tail, a membrane extending from it's forelegs to it's sides, overly large eyes and nose, noticeable fangs, and is wearing a purple and gold hat with a black rim. It blinks at you as you stutter, "Uh, I guess so. Wha- no, who are you?" It looks at you for a moment, before responding quietly, "Follow me." The purple creature turns away and heads off through the mist. After a moment of hesitation, you decide to follow it. It seems to be leading you nowhere in particular, almost just as if it's wandering. It stays just far enough ahead of you that it's always mostly obscured by fog and shadows, but it always stays close enough that you can clearly hear it and it can hear you. If you trip or just get snagged on a branch, it waits while you recover and then continues onward. After a few minutes, it slows it's pace slightly but still stays mostly hidden as it begins to speak. "So you asked who I am? Well, listen closely, because I'm not about to repeat myself..."

Who is he? wrote:Name -
"No one really seems to know my name. I don't really care what you call me, but most people call me PG. However, if you really want to know, my name is Phoenix."

Why this name -
"It may seem like an odd name, considering the word phoenix is usually associated with fiery colors, a fiery personality, or sometimes even just the ability to 'regenerate' after death. While it is true that a phoenix is a unique mythological bird that lived for five or six centuries and could be found in the Arabian Desert, rising from the ashes of it's old body after it died, to the Phoenicians it means reddish-purple. Nowadays, it can also mean, 'a person or thing regarded as uniquely remarkable in some respect'."

Gender -
"Very clearly male."

First impression -
"This a bit harder to say for sure, but I'm fairly certain that people probably think I'm more than a bit arrogant and stuck up at first. They probably mistake my quietness and grouchiness for thinking I'm better than others around me. I would not be surprised if more than a few people think that I'm trying to act cool, or that I don't give a damn about the world around me."

NOTE - There are two voices but only one color.
Voice 1 is marked with a hyphen [ - ],
voice 2 is marked with an asterisk [ * ].
Phoenix will be marked with a carrot sign [ ^ ]

- He thinks we're crazy.
* We probably are, but what difference
does that make?
- It seems to matter to him.
He never listens to us.
* We swear we mean no harm...

^ Don't listen to them,
don't listen to them...

- -snicker- Calling us crazy when
he's talking to himself?
* RUDE.
- What, no comeback?
- What a shame.
* He thinks he's oh-so clever, doesn't he?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Something still seems off. If you knew him better? wrote:Personality -
"Many times people have told me that I am offensive, or that I don't talk much. It's true though. Not that I usually try to offend people, it just happens. I am certainly not a very cheery person, and I'm not very friendly most of the time. Many people have also said, or rather muttered under their breath as I turned away, that I'm annoying most of the time. I find this kind of ironic actually, considering that I am rather easily annoyed myself, especially when I have to repeat myself, though I do try to be patient. Some people think that I'm somewhat mysterious, probably because I don't usually speak much about myself or my past, though this is simply because usually I see no need to share that kind of information with strangers. To an extent, I take pride in knowing more than I probably should, and having many words in my vocabulary. Some people seem to think I'm omniscient, or all-knowing, and this only seems to add to the impression that I'm mysterious and dark. If I am asked to do something, I will usually do it. Most of the time it depends, I suppose you could say. I tend to hold grudges, and have been known to hit people if they annoy me too much, so just warning you."

Any friends, family, relationships, etc. -
"No. I don't think my family ever really wanted much to do with me, I never really had any friends that I really considered friends, and I'm just really not interested in a special relationship yet."

Ding Dong
Here I come to find you
Hurry up and run
Let’s play a little game and have fun

Ding Dong
Where is it you’ve gone to?
Do you think you’ve won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begun

I hear your footsteps
Thumping loudly through the hallways
I can hear your sharp breaths
You’re not very good at hiding

What he has never told anyone wrote:"Though I may seem to not like others that much, I really am more than a little bit lonely and don't mind having company. Not many people like talking to me, though I really can't blame them, to be completely honest. I'm a little bit claustrophobic. Not very much, but I seriously dislike small spaces. I do hear voices, at times, though I try my best to ignore them. Mainly because if I don't ignore them, and listen to them, I start acting...strange, to put it lightly. Let's just say that if it seems like I'm ignoring you all of a sudden and my eyes are glowing noticeably, you may want to retreat to a safe distance. I'm not exactly sure what I do while I'm like this, but I seriously doubt it's anything good."

Seeming to finally be done speaking, Phoenix glances back at you. He sighs slightly and says, "So I'm fairly certain that more than answered the question of who I am. Just up ahead through these last bushes, you'll find the trail again. Farewell, and I wish you luck with whatever you happen to be up to in the near future." He nods his head slightly in your direction before stepping into the bushes to his right. Fog quickly obscures him from sight, though you can still hear slight rustling for a few moment more before it all goes silent again. Glancing forwards once more, you see the trail through the bushes ahead. Stepping forward, you push the branches of the shrubs out of your way, and step out onto the path once more. Absentmindedly, you run your hand through your hair to dislodge small pieces of sticks that had gotten stuck in it from the walk through the woods as you wonder about your encounter with Phoenix. A bit befuddled, you glance once more in the direction you think he had gone before shrugging very slightly and continuing on your way.

I own all art, coding, and writing except the song lyrics. I did not come up with them.
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Aug 30, 2015 2:36 am

Bump, just want to know who won this (:
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:29 am

corrosive_limes wrote:

The night is dark and the trees are bare. Mist clings to the branches and to the trunks, giving everything a more surreal appearance. Though the moon shines brightly, there are still plenty of shadows. The trail you are walking on is gravel, and crunches beneath your feet as you trek onwards. Suddenly, you pause as you hear a faint rustling of branches even though there isn't any wind to shake the trees. You glance around, but don't see anything. You shrug and continue walking when the sound comes again. You stop and look around a second time, calling out, "Is anyone there?" Once more, the rustling sounds. It seems to be coming from somewhere to your right, and you glance in that direction. Looking down you spot a pair of pure white eyes in the thick shadows shrouding the trees. The creature steps forward slightly, and by the light of the moon you can see that it seems to be purple. "You called?", it says quietly. For a moment you just stare at it, trying to figure out what exactly it is. The creature seems to have an overall body shape of a canine, but a lizard-like tail, a membrane extending from it's forelegs to it's sides, overly large eyes and nose, noticeable fangs, and is wearing a purple and gold hat with a black rim. It blinks at you as you stutter, "Uh, I guess so. Wha- no, who are you?" It looks at you for a moment, before responding quietly, "Follow me." The purple creature turns away and heads off through the mist. After a moment of hesitation, you decide to follow it. It seems to be leading you nowhere in particular, almost just as if it's wandering. It stays just far enough ahead of you that it's always mostly obscured by fog and shadows, but it always stays close enough that you can clearly hear it and it can hear you. If you trip or just get snagged on a branch, it waits while you recover and then continues onward. After a few minutes, it slows it's pace slightly but still stays mostly hidden as it begins to speak. "So you asked who I am? Well, listen closely, because I'm not about to repeat myself..."

Who is he? wrote:Name -
"No one really seems to know my name. I don't really care what you call me, but most people call me PG. However, if you really want to know, my name is Phoenix."

Why this name -
"It may seem like an odd name, considering the word phoenix is usually associated with fiery colors, a fiery personality, or sometimes even just the ability to 'regenerate' after death. While it is true that a phoenix is a unique mythological bird that lived for five or six centuries and could be found in the Arabian Desert, rising from the ashes of it's old body after it died, to the Phoenicians it means reddish-purple. Nowadays, it can also mean, 'a person or thing regarded as uniquely remarkable in some respect'."

Gender -
"Very clearly male."

First impression -
"This a bit harder to say for sure, but I'm fairly certain that people probably think I'm more than a bit arrogant and stuck up at first. They probably mistake my quietness and grouchiness for thinking I'm better than others around me. I would not be surprised if more than a few people think that I'm trying to act cool, or that I don't give a damn about the world around me."

NOTE - There are two voices but only one color.
Voice 1 is marked with a hyphen [ - ],
voice 2 is marked with an asterisk [ * ].
Phoenix will be marked with a carrot sign [ ^ ]

- He thinks we're crazy.
* We probably are, but what difference
does that make?
- It seems to matter to him.
He never listens to us.
* We swear we mean no harm...

^ Don't listen to them,
don't listen to them...

- -snicker- Calling us crazy when
he's talking to himself?
* RUDE.
- What, no comeback?
- What a shame.
* He thinks he's oh-so clever, doesn't he?

______________________________________________________________________________________

Something still seems off. If you knew him better? wrote:Personality -
"Many times people have told me that I am offensive, or that I don't talk much. It's true though. Not that I usually try to offend people, it just happens. I am certainly not a very cheery person, and I'm not very friendly most of the time. Many people have also said, or rather muttered under their breath as I turned away, that I'm annoying most of the time. I find this kind of ironic actually, considering that I am rather easily annoyed myself, especially when I have to repeat myself, though I do try to be patient. Some people think that I'm somewhat mysterious, probably because I don't usually speak much about myself or my past, though this is simply because usually I see no need to share that kind of information with strangers. To an extent, I take pride in knowing more than I probably should, and having many words in my vocabulary. Some people seem to think I'm omniscient, or all-knowing, and this only seems to add to the impression that I'm mysterious and dark. If I am asked to do something, I will usually do it. Most of the time it depends, I suppose you could say. I tend to hold grudges, and have been known to hit people if they annoy me too much, so just warning you."

Any friends, family, relationships, etc. -
"No. I don't think my family ever really wanted much to do with me, I never really had any friends that I really considered friends, and I'm just really not interested in a special relationship yet."

Ding Dong
Here I come to find you
Hurry up and run
Let’s play a little game and have fun

Ding Dong
Where is it you’ve gone to?
Do you think you’ve won?
Our game of hide and seek has just begun

I hear your footsteps
Thumping loudly through the hallways
I can hear your sharp breaths
You’re not very good at hiding

What he has never told anyone wrote:"Though I may seem to not like others that much, I really am more than a little bit lonely and don't mind having company. Not many people like talking to me, though I really can't blame them, to be completely honest. I'm a little bit claustrophobic. Not very much, but I seriously dislike small spaces. I do hear voices, at times, though I try my best to ignore them. Mainly because if I don't ignore them, and listen to them, I start acting...strange, to put it lightly. Let's just say that if it seems like I'm ignoring you all of a sudden and my eyes are glowing noticeably, you may want to retreat to a safe distance. I'm not exactly sure what I do while I'm like this, but I seriously doubt it's anything good."

Seeming to finally be done speaking, Phoenix glances back at you. He sighs slightly and says, "So I'm fairly certain that more than answered the question of who I am. Just up ahead through these last bushes, you'll find the trail again. Farewell, and I wish you luck with whatever you happen to be up to in the near future." He nods his head slightly in your direction before stepping into the bushes to his right. Fog quickly obscures him from sight, though you can still hear slight rustling for a few moment more before it all goes silent again. Glancing forwards once more, you see the trail through the bushes ahead. Stepping forward, you push the branches of the shrubs out of your way, and step out onto the path once more. Absentmindedly, you run your hand through your hair to dislodge small pieces of sticks that had gotten stuck in it from the walk through the woods as you wonder about your encounter with Phoenix. A bit befuddled, you glance once more in the direction you think he had gone before shrugging very slightly and continuing on your way.

I own all art, coding, and writing except the song lyrics. I did not come up with them.

WINNER!!
Karkat is a ru and sorry for late juding
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431