FAE- Chestnut Brown Tobiano by finoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist finoodle [gallery]
Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FAE- Chestnut Brown Tobiano

Postby finoodle » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:57 pm

Hay long time no see!!! I have a whole list of adopts to release, because of a three day weekend. I am also getting surgery on Thursday, out Friday(more adopts) and then the WEEKEND! So expect 6+ adopts from me this week.

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Genetic Code;; ee/Aa/nT
Coat Color;; Chestnut Brown Tobiano
Height;; 15.1 hh

Fill out this code, I will judge sunday or until the forms reach the last post of page 2.

Code: Select all
[b]Username;;[/b]
[b]Name;;[/b]
[b]Gender;;[/b]
[b]Personality;;[/b]
[b]How did he/she become blind?;;[/b](word limit of 1500 words.)
[b]Why does he/she have the arrow charm on it's antler?;;[/b] (Word limit of 500 words.)
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FAE- Chestnut Brown Tobiano

Postby laura. » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:19 am

⌠Username⌡
~Tialura~

⌠Name⌡
Caecelius (Meaning "blind")

⌠Gender⌡
Stallion

⌠Personality⌡
Caecelius is a strong yet shy stallion with an overly adventurous personality. Due to his blind disorder, he is a little shy towards others as he cannot tell very well what their intentions are. He is usually skittish when he senses other FAE's come close but his muscular build appears intimidating, to scare them away.

⌠How did he become blind?⌡
As a young stallion, Caecelius could get a little frisky sometimes and annoyed most of the poor mares. He especially irritated other mature stallions, by either coming too close or making inappropriate actions within herds. This exact type of behaviour cost him a great deal. One ordinary afternoon, Caecelius found himself trailing by one of the flowing rivers following his adventurous instincts. He soon met with another large herd that had a powerful stallion. He approached cautiously yet curiously, keeping his head down trying desperately not to cause a fuss. As he came closer, the stallion became wary. He lifted his head up to see what the situation was and was not impressed. The stallion came walking over to Caecelius who was beginning to find himself cautious. He was a young stallion, and so the leader refused to take any chances. He approached furiously, his sleek coat shining from the fragments of light shining through the leaves. His ears were pointed back and his head was down. Meanwhile Caecelius’ eyes widened and he began to panic – accidentally kicking one of the chestnut mares that stood behind him. He turned quickly to apologise when the stallion caught him dead centre. He turned his hind legs towards the young one and proceeded to violently kick his facial region until there was nothing but a blood red waterfall. Caecelius did everything to escape until finally he did, desperately taking cover in the shrubs to the far south of the herd’s territory. He galloped as fast as he could to return to the safety of his own but his vision was blurred red and darkness. He just followed the familiar sounds and scents until finally he found his own herd, which he could tell by the welcoming neigh’s. But the herd then became shocked at his injuries, his swollen face was almost unrecognizable. After a week his vision still hadn’t returned, poor Caecelius knew that this was a permanent lesson.

⌠Why does he/she have the arrow charm on it's antler?⌡
When Caecelius was just a foal, he was already showing signs of having an adventurous personality. Sometimes he even like to play a solo game he called 'warrior' and used to scout out the nearby landscape. The mares noticed his strange behaviour within the herd and were worried, but his father admired his originality. Before he passed, he walked up to Caecelius one night and shook off his famous arrow charm that has been passed down for years even since the fae people existed. He gently placed the charm on his colt's antler and securely tied it on. Of course he accepted it with joy, jumping around. This would signify Caecelius as the new stallion, and the new leader of the notorious fae herd.

█████████
█████████

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
──── escape
releases ───
╔═══════╗
Goodmorning or good
-evening
where ever you are! My name
is Laura and if you ever feel
like a little talk, feel
free to PM me as well.
╚═══════╝
━ 𝕪 𝕠 𝕦 ━
╔════════╗

╚════════╝
─── from ───
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
█████████
█████████

laura.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:24 pm

~Tialura~ wrote:

⌠Username⌡
~Tialura~

⌠Name⌡
Caecelius (Meaning "blind")

⌠Gender⌡
Stallion

⌠Personality⌡
Caecelius is a strong yet shy stallion with an overly adventurous personality. Due to his blind disorder, he is a little shy towards others as he cannot tell very well what their intentions are. He is usually skittish when he senses other FAE's come close but his muscular build appears intimidating, to scare them away.

⌠How did he become blind?⌡
As a young stallion, Caecelius could get a little frisky sometimes and annoyed most of the poor mares. He especially irritated other mature stallions, by either coming too close or making inappropriate actions within herds. This exact type of behaviour cost him a great deal. One ordinary afternoon, Caecelius found himself trailing by one of the flowing rivers following his adventurous instincts. He soon met with another large herd that had a powerful stallion. He approached cautiously yet curiously, keeping his head down trying desperately not to cause a fuss. As he came closer, the stallion became wary. He lifted his head up to see what the situation was and was not impressed. The stallion came walking over to Caecelius who was beginning to find himself cautious. He was a young stallion, and so the leader refused to take any chances. He approached furiously, his sleek coat shining from the fragments of light shining through the leaves. His ears were pointed back and his head was down. Meanwhile Caecelius’ eyes widened and he began to panic – accidentally kicking one of the chestnut mares that stood behind him. He turned quickly to apologise when the stallion caught him dead centre. He turned his hind legs towards the young one and proceeded to violently kick his facial region until there was nothing but a blood red waterfall. Caecelius did everything to escape until finally he did, desperately taking cover in the shrubs to the far south of the herd’s territory. He galloped as fast as he could to return to the safety of his own but his vision was blurred red and darkness. He just followed the familiar sounds and scents until finally he found his own herd, which he could tell by the welcoming neigh’s. But the herd then became shocked at his injuries, his swollen face was almost unrecognizable. After a week his vision still hadn’t returned, poor Caecelius knew that this was a permanent lesson.

⌠Why does he/she have the arrow charm on it's antler?⌡
When Caecelius was just a foal, he was already showing signs of having an adventurous personality. Sometimes he even like to play a solo game he called 'warrior' and used to scout out the nearby landscape. The mares noticed his strange behaviour within the herd and were worried, but his father admired his originality. Before he passed, he walked up to Caecelius one night and shook off his famous arrow charm that has been passed down for years even since the fae people existed. He gently placed the charm on his colt's antler and securely tied it on. Of course he accepted it with joy, jumping around. This would signify Caecelius as the new stallion, and the new leader of the notorious fae herd.

WINNER! I loved this form so much! I am glad you won <3
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laura. » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:53 pm

Yipee! Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed the form.

█████████
█████████

▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓
▓▓