Based on Click to view
Artist Potassium [gallery]
Time spent 48 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Deerbit #35

Postby Potassium » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:07 am

What is a deerbbit?

A deerbbit is a silent, but playful creature. Mostly a mix between deer and rabbits, they come in many colors and sizes. They enjoy herding in meadows and forests the most and feed on berries, leaves and other plants. Deerbbits have long and flexible legs and are able to run extremely quickly from predators, their huge, long ears provide amazing hearing abilities making this their dominant sense. They are also easly tamed which makes them great pets, though they find it hard to trust and will usualy only follow their true owner. Could it be you?

my first deerbit design! this contest will be fairly simple, but feel free to pretty up forms if you'd like.
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Short Personality:
Their Favorite Hobby:

ends on jan. 20th or possibly longer if there aren't many forms entered!
Potassium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Deerbit #35

Postby Potassium » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:12 am

bump! end date on post.
Potassium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:57 am

-
Last edited by DuskzeHedgie on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potassium » Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:34 am

bump! contest will be ending sometime soon.
Potassium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ଳ omori ଳ » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 am

( uh.. is this still open? i'd love to enter)
ଳ omori ଳ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potassium » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:31 am

i was just actually about to go ahead and close it, but if you'd like to enter go ahead! i'll keep it open longer.
Potassium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloodyGumdrop » Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:11 am

Username:BloodyGumdrop

[Kar-ah-mell-ah]

Say hello to Caramella. A teenaged Deerbbit with a love for chocolate.

Appearance:

Caramella is a female Deerbbit
with soft features.Her honey golden
eyes stand out against her soft milk
chocolate fur. Cream colored floral
patters gently decorate the teenager,
which have faded spots undermining
them. She is around the size
of an Australian Shepard and has
dark crème colored horns. Her horns
are rather long, making it two-thirds
of her bunny ears. Graceful lines
swirl around her ankles and tips of her ears,
making them appear as
simple jewelry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X
X

Short Personality:
Caramella lives up to the Deerbbits personality. She is rather quiet, never making any noises at all. Her quietness is just as noticeable as her gentleness. She is rather careful with everything, soft spoken (if she speaks), careful will eating or picking up things. Caramella is also rather friendly, enjoying the spot light on another Deerbbit rather than herself. This could be the reason why getting someone to adopt her was a bit challenging. Caramella has an air for art's and crafts, hence the floral prints on her pelt.

Their Favorite Hobby:
Caramella enjoys chocolate and art. Mix those two things together and what do you get? Well, in this case you get Easter, that's right, her favorite holiday is Easter. Why? Well, the holiday seems rather gentle wit it's pastel colors, much like herself. Plenty of chocolate gets passed around, Caramella mainly collects it. Hunting and hiding Easter eggs is her jam, and decorating the eggs is one of her favorite crafts.

"Face it Fleshlings; Doom has arrived..and Might I say..Doom looks great in Violet!"

There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain and the ones that observe Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of guy Don't like the backseat, gotta be first I'm a like the ringleader, I call the shots I'm like Thundercracker I make it hot, When I put on a show; All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus There's only two types of femmes out there Ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared So baby, I hope that you came prepared I run a tight ship so beware
BloodyGumdrop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Potassium » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:56 am

BloodyGumdrop wrote:
Username:BloodyGumdrop

[Kar-ah-mell-ah]

Say hello to Caramella. A teenaged Deerbbit with a love for chocolate.

Appearance:

Caramella is a female Deerbbit
with soft features.Her honey golden
eyes stand out against her soft milk
chocolate fur. Cream colored floral
patters gently decorate the teenager,
which have faded spots undermining
them. She is around the size
of an Australian Shepard and has
dark crème colored horns. Her horns
are rather long, making it two-thirds
of her bunny ears. Graceful lines
swirl around her ankles and tips of her ears,
making them appear as
simple jewelry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

X
X

Short Personality:
Caramella lives up to the Deerbbits personality. She is rather quiet, never making any noises at all. Her quietness is just as noticeable as her gentleness. She is rather careful with everything, soft spoken (if she speaks), careful will eating or picking up things. Caramella is also rather friendly, enjoying the spot light on another Deerbbit rather than herself. This could be the reason why getting someone to adopt her was a bit challenging. Caramella has an air for art's and crafts, hence the floral prints on her pelt.

Their Favorite Hobby:
Caramella enjoys chocolate and art. Mix those two things together and what do you get? Well, in this case you get Easter, that's right, her favorite holiday is Easter. Why? Well, the holiday seems rather gentle wit it's pastel colors, much like herself. Plenty of chocolate gets passed around, Caramella mainly collects it. Hunting and hiding Easter eggs is her jam, and decorating the eggs is one of her favorite crafts.

Congrats, BloodyGumdrop! This deerbit is yours.
Potassium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloodyGumdrop » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:02 am

Thank you soo much!}}

"Face it Fleshlings; Doom has arrived..and Might I say..Doom looks great in Violet!"

There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain and the ones that observe Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-show kind of guy Don't like the backseat, gotta be first I'm a like the ringleader, I call the shots I'm like Thundercracker I make it hot, When I put on a show; All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus Don't stand there watching me, follow me, show me what you can do Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus There's only two types of femmes out there Ones that can hang with me and ones that are scared So baby, I hope that you came prepared I run a tight ship so beware
BloodyGumdrop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me