Based on Click to view
Artist Travis [gallery]
Time spent 35 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

[chima lou #65]

Postby Travis » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:45 am

A Chima Lou is a wolf like creature with a lion tail. The average Chima reaches heights about as high as an average human hip, but can be slightly bigger or smaller. These creatures are found mostly in the forest and are rarely found in cities or towns. An average diet for a Chima is fruit, leaves, and many other plants. All Chimas wear a pendant and have horns, mist near their feet, and a few feathers. Rarely will a Chima not have such items. Chima Lous love being treated with kindness and being rubbed on the belly. Every Chima is unique (Siblings may share some physical traits), so please treat it as such!

• • •

hngghhh omg
so i started working on this little girl before i had to make a cover, so that's why the cover took so long and this didn't xD

she has some lacy-type markings. ovo
and her hair always seems to be messy.
she is NOT a pps, so she will grow! eventually. xD

she's the third of three siblings; the youngest. she's always left out, and doesn't have many friends.
here's an idea.. maybe you should be her friend! i'm sure she'd love someone to talk to. :>

you get three extras. they can be up to 200 words or one art piece, and you can also combine the words if you're writing a story. [so 600 words if you combine them all.]
Code: Select all
[b]Username ;;[/b]

• • •

[b]Name ;;[/b]

[b]Nicknames ;;[/b] little fang | [nickname] | [nickname]

[b]Gender ;;[/b] Female, prefers [???] pronouns

[b]Personality in five words ;;[/b]

[b]Extra one ;;[/b]

[b]Extra two ;;[/b]

[b]Extra three ;;[/b]

ends february 10th.

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 x BIO ART BWS x 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 x Just some silly guy! x ═══════════════════════════════
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 x PMs ok for whateva x ◦◦ 𝐘𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐑𝐓 ◦◦

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [chima lou #65]

Postby irina » Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:48 am

Mark! c:
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Fri Jan 16, 2015 3:33 pm

Reserving
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:14 am

dropped
Last edited by serl on Sun Feb 08, 2015 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sketchasaur » Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:14 am

Username ;; Splatter

• • •

Name ;; Tami

Nicknames ;; little fang | muffy | lacey

Gender ;; Female, prefers she/her pronouns

Personality in five words ;; decisive, stubborn, somewhat introverted(In between), secretive, independent(Sometimes)

Theme song ;;
        Cool Kids - Echosmith
        (I hope it's okay that I add this one in)

Likes/Dislikes ;;
        Likes/Dislikes
        -----------
        Family/Rushing
        Exploring/Being alone(Somtimes)
        Muffins/Pears
        Art/Tests

Hidden Note ;;
        Well.. I love my sister and brother but sometimes I feel like I'm falling behind.
        I try to follow them but it's not.. me. I have my own unique style and such so I can never be like them.
        So of course I know that. It's just I want my brother and sister to notice me.

They don't treat me horribly or anything but sometimes I feel they are too busy to hang with me.
        I think they are cooler than me and I just want to hang in their ranks rather than being
        just their average, annoying little sister. I just need to do something special but what exactly?

I just want to be included with them and their friends. I'm sure their friends don't like me.
        I know they love me like they should because they gave me something special..
        That special thing is the scarf I wear today so I know they care.

Just they are too busy to hang out with me anymore it seems.
        I just have to remember that I am loved because they gave me this scarf.
        This scarf proves that they appreciate me.

Nickname muffy for her love of blueberry muffins <3
ImageImage

xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Sketch, formerly Splatter.
Currently my hobbies are commissioning art, playing games,
and drawing

I'm pretty open to talking with anyone and everyone
so feel free to message me!

Discord Sketchsaur#5325

Toyhou.se • DeviantART
Sketchasaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 am

this will end at 6PM EST. if you have tried out for more than one of these three chimas, you will be disqualified. if you edit after the ending time, you will also be disqualified.

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 x BIO ART BWS x 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 x Just some silly guy! x ═══════════════════════════════
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 x PMs ok for whateva x ◦◦ 𝐘𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐑𝐓 ◦◦

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Sat Feb 14, 2015 6:40 am

Username ;; Vantas.

• • •

Name ;; Lucinda

Nicknames ;; little fang | eli | lacey-lucy

Gender ;; Female, prefers he/him pronouns

Personality in five words ;; Stubborn, resentful, independent, rebellious, guarded

Sexuality&Gender-Role ;; Lucy has been trying to tell her parents for years that she didn't feel like a girl. Her parents didn't understand and would always just brush it off, seeing as she was the youngest. Lucy does have one friend, an older Chima named Leelah who knows how the smaller one feels. Leelah, transgender female, was rejected by her family until she grew old enough to set out on her own. She told Lucy that one day when she leaves home, she could finally be he, and he could finally be called Eli, just like he always wanted, and no one could ignore that. She also said that Lucy was pretty enough to get any girl she wanted, so not to worry about that either! Being the youngest was hard, but at least no one payed enough attention to notice Lucy slowly becoming more Eli every day, and that made the child happy.

Outside of Home ;; When out of her home Lucy is known by everyone as Eli, and is gendered properly unlike in her household. Eli spends his time lingering around craft stores, fabric shops, and other divine clothing places because he loves creating all sorts of clothes, scarves being his forte as you can see by the two he wears. He also enjoys spending time in the woods and meadows picking flowers and playing with butterflies.

Portrait ;; Sorry, I'm a really bad artist.

I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ' G L A D
have any specific pronouns.
Feel free to call me anything.
PM me about RPs whenever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:55 pm

please don't bump this, i know it needs to be judged. ^^
i haven't really had the motivation to do anything lately but i'll try to judge it later today if possible.

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Metanoia- » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:38 pm

Was it me that bumped it? I'm sorry if it was, I'm only ever on mobile and it glitches sometimes and makes me click things when I don't mean to ;u;

I ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ, I'ᴍ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴ' G L A D
have any specific pronouns.
Feel free to call me anything.
PM me about RPs whenever.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:45 am

Splatter wrote:
        Username ;; Splatter

• • •

Name ;; Tami

Nicknames ;; little fang | muffy | lacey

Gender ;; Female, prefers she/her pronouns

Personality in five words ;; decisive, stubborn, somewhat introverted(In between), secretive, independent(Sometimes)

Theme song ;;
        Cool Kids - Echosmith
        (I hope it's okay that I add this one in)

Likes/Dislikes ;;
        Likes/Dislikes
        -----------
        Family/Rushing
        Exploring/Being alone(Somtimes)
        Muffins/Pears
        Art/Tests

Hidden Note ;;
        Well.. I love my sister and brother but sometimes I feel like I'm falling behind.
        I try to follow them but it's not.. me. I have my own unique style and such so I can never be like them.
        So of course I know that. It's just I want my brother and sister to notice me.

They don't treat me horribly or anything but sometimes I feel they are too busy to hang with me.
        I think they are cooler than me and I just want to hang in their ranks rather than being
        just their average, annoying little sister. I just need to do something special but what exactly?

I just want to be included with them and their friends. I'm sure their friends don't like me.
        I know they love me like they should because they gave me something special..
        That special thing is the scarf I wear today so I know they care.

Just they are too busy to hang out with me anymore it seems.
        I just have to remember that I am loved because they gave me this scarf.
        This scarf proves that they appreciate me.

Nickname muffy for her love of blueberry muffins <3

congrats! take good care of tami. <3
please post here [or note me on dA @ the-runaway-josh] when you are ready for her to be grown. don't wait too long though ovo

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me