[chima lou #60] by Travis

Based on Click to view
Artist Travis [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

[chima lou #60]

Postby Travis » Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:22 pm

A Chima Lou is a wolf like creature with a lion tail. The average Chima reaches heights about as high as an average human hip, but can be slightly bigger or smaller. These creatures are found mostly in the forest and are rarely found in cities or towns. An average diet for a Chima is fruit, leaves, and many other plants. All Chimas wear a pendant and have horns, mist near their feet, and a few feathers. Rarely will a Chima not have such items. Chima Lous love being treated with kindness and being rubbed on the belly. Every Chima is unique (Siblings may share some physical traits), so please treat it as such!

• • •

bleehhh!! absolutely n o inspiration or motivation to do anything lately ;A;''
but i managed to do this little guy/gal so maybe i'm getting better o^o;

this one looks.. angry? or maybe they're sad! or just talking.. who knows?
maybe you should ask them. they seem friendly, at least.. or they might bite you.. all up to chance, i guess! just try not to provoke them. you could ask them about the pocket watch/locket on their leg; it seems interesting.

include everything in the form below! unlimited extras, but they must be under 200 words. delete everything in [brackets].
[prettying up and art is fine too]

links don't count as words, but words on art do. and so do fancy text-image-things.
as for the song, bonus points if it's a dubstep/remix of a video game song. cough xenoblade chronicles or maybe LoZ cough

Code: Select all
[b]Username ;;[/b] [a little about yourself. don't go too into depth, though; i don't need to hear your life story x'D]
[b]Name ;;[/b] [meaning is optional]
[b]Gender ;;[/b]
[b]Personality ;;[/b] [are they a loner? rude and sarcastic? loud and upbeat? tell us!]
[b]What's in their pouch? ;;[/b] [can be anything![
[b]Why do they have the locket/pocket watch? ;;[/b] [be creative!]
[b]One song you think represents them ;;[/b]

ends on the 20th, giving you plenty of time to work on your form.

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 x BIO ART BWS x 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 x Just some silly guy! x ═══════════════════════════════
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 x PMs ok for whateva x ◦◦ 𝐘𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐑𝐓 ◦◦

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [chima lou #60]

Postby irina » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:36 pm

Reserve possibly?
c;
irina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epimetheus » Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:48 pm

oh my god yesss reserve :O
epimetheus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxella Roe » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:15 pm

I'm interested in it! =D I must make it mineee!

Username ;;
~Moth

About me;; I am a teen from UHMURICA, in love with reading, writing, music, strategy games, video games, and I have a deep rooted fascination for light and color. I love to draw, and discover new things while I’m doing it, and art is one of the few things that grabs and holds my attention for long periods of time. Video game song remixes are also one of my favorite things in the world! I am very determined and pursuing once my mind is set to something, and my next task at hand is trying my best to win this amazing chima lou!

Name ;; Maverick (meaning independent man, or, avoids conformity)
Gender ;; Male

Personality ;;He keeps up a tough guy attitude, but he's not as tough on the inside as he is on the outside. He can be friendly if someone starts talking to him first, and can also get upbeat and goofy if he's among companions, but usually he's very mature and reserved. He's a bit sensitive, but refuses to show it in front of people, making sure he doesn't drop his tough guy demeanor. He looks rugged and powerful, and his body language plainly illustrates that he can deal with virtually anything. He’s quick on his feet, large, and over all, a very intimidating, beautiful, powerful animal. He's confident in his untouchable capabilities of physical strength and mental toughness. His stare is enough to intimidate pretty much anyone, but when he goes out of his way to be gentlemanly, people can easily think of him more as a tender friend, with a teddy-bearish attitude. He's gentle, sensitive, kind, good at listening, observant, and very charming, but he can also be snippy, sarcastic, rude, mean, and a bit barbaric when he gets into a mood. He’s always got a wise crack to finish of a conflict, or challenge, and he sticks strictly to the ‘ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer’ logic. He's very, VERY sarcastic, and has a bit of a sarcastic, dry sense of humor, that can at often times be dark. But he can also be light humored, and he also has this light inside him that he easily reveals to those he's close to. He doesn't exactly have the look of what one would call a brainiac, but people let his outer image and outward appearance dictate his knowledge, and he often surprises people with his vast intellect, and superiority of wit. He knows, and notices a lot of things that others regularly don't. He refuses to follow the flow of the mainstream and modern expectation, and he's completely against the idea of conformity (he goes out of his way to be different, and he doesn’t like the idea of blending in with everyone else). He's very much a music lover, (if you could convince him to take his headphones off once he puts them on, you could convince him to jump off a cliff, and the same goes for when he starts playing video games), and he listens to mostly trance/dubstep music. He likes being with friends, and is fiercely loyal to every one of them, but he also finds himself needing plenty of alone time too. He can handle people but is more introverted than anything. But when it comes down to anyone he's close with, you mess with the ones he loves, you won’t know what hit you.

What's in their pouch? ;; A rare artifact called a citadel ruby , he gained after a vigorous scrap with a jewel thief. He doesn't know if it's science, magic, or what, but the ruby glows in the dark with a deep red light, and he often uses it to find his way around.

Why do they have the locket/pocket watch? ;; The watch was his father's most prized possession, and was claimed by Maverick in the aftermath of a fire. His father had gotten trapped by a burning branch. He escaped the clutches of the branch before the flames could reach him and ran far away from the burning forest, where he then suffered a heart attack on a nearby stretch of beach land. The watch functions bit strangely. Anytime he goes near where his father died, or where he is buried, or anywhere concerning his dad, the hands of the watch bounce back and forth wildly, and he thinks of it almost like his father is reaching out to him through the watch. Even if that's not the case, it’s more precious to Maverick then anything he owns, or probably ever will. He keeps it bound to him tightly with a navy-chain.

One song you think represents them ;; Mortal Kombat Dubstep (Extended Mix)
Because it’s my favorite song in the world, and it's intense and just plain awesome, like him.
And of course, these ones too. (That game is one of my favorites too!!!)
Xenoblade Chronicles - Colony 9 Remix
and then there's these:
Xenoblade Chronicles Remixes
Favorite video games, in no particular order:
The Legend of Zelda
Mortal Kombat
Portal
Bioshock
Starcraft
Xenoblade Chronicles (also one of my personal favorites)
Half-Life
Myst
No Man's Sky
Halo

Favorite Music/ Music Artists:
Zeds Dead
Skream
Datsik
Excision
Nero
Feed Me
Benga
Coki
Kryptic Minds
Digital Mystikz
Chasing Shadows
Bare
Zomboy
Deadmau5

His preferred genres of music are Trance, Techno, Dubstep, and remix, but he also loves the classics too, and listens to a lot of different types of music groups and genres. His absolute favorite songs are from video games. (mine too)

PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANY OF THESES IDEAS!!! I spent days carefully thinking this over!
Last edited by Maxella Roe on Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:03 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Maxella Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkkiwi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 4:19 pm

Username ;; Hi I'm Darkkiwi and its a pleasure to meet you! I'm just a major artist and hope to some day be an animator. I live in the state, Texas. I love music and my awesome friends at school. I plan to travel to Canada, New York, Florida and Californa. Right now, I just so happen to have seen this awesome cutie up for adoption! Very nice look you gave for it!
Name ;; Carmen
Gender ;; Female
Personality ;; Carmen actually is traveling the world to bring up her small fame of being a singer and also being a comedian. She enjoys giving people a good show often and plans on having that as a life long career. She is often joyful and thoughtful. She may question why you happen to disrespect her and having to nearly tearing your own tail off... But that is a other side that often is keeped unless she isn't in the 'happy' mood. That is rarely so don't worry much, just respect her and she'll respect you. Carmen was once depressed at her younger years, but friends and family always encouraged her to live her passion and desire.
What's in their pouch? ;; inside the pouch of her's she contains the Warp of Memories. The Warp of Memories is a star with the events of one's life, these of course come into the face of the world every 20 years. Carmen is lucky to have found one for herself when she was really young and yet, had still keep it close to her into her adult years. The fact that she has one of these stars is a mystery to some, but a old friend of hers claimed that if she ever in the future had a family of her own, she would pass the star down to a child of hers before she would pass.
Why do they have the locket/pocket watch? ;; this pocket watch isn't exactly what you truly think it is. To many its just a plain watch, but for Carmen it is a teleport device. She doesn't like people prodding at her stuff but she does admit that it is a teleport watch. Others just think she is insane. Oh well, who cares what other people think, plus she travels around the world thanks to that watch of hers. She can go on for hours about were she goes with that watch along if you ask nice and don't think that she is 'crazy.'
One song you think represents them ;; -will find one soon~~~~
Art: WIP
-everything will be set up properly later on but right now is the info and such-
Last edited by Darkkiwi on Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! Darkkiwi here! I don't mind having chats with people and making friends. I love nutella! Image
Darkkiwi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novi » Fri Jan 09, 2015 5:43 pm

Username ;; dazme
→Hello! As seen above, I am dazme, but you can call me Daz or Dex. I am a transgendered male in the United States who enjoys drawing, writing, and animating. But enough about me; let's get onto the real reason why I'm here...

Name ;; Celso Acierno
→Jonas is an Italian name meaning "upright, stately", while Acierno is an Italian surname meaning "of steel".

Gender ;; Male
→Quite obviously, Celso would be a boy.

Personality ;; Creative • Courageous • Daring • Competitive • Aloof • Blunt

Creative- Celso is very imaginative. He can make anything out of anything; for instance, what looks like just a regular tissue box, with the right tools, could be made into a makeshift guitar. Simple art projects are turned into outstanding masterpieces. He's just very artistic, though he rarely uses this to his advantage. All of his creations are kept hidden away in a closet, never to be seen by curious eyes.

Courageous- Celso, while seemingly shy and quiet, is actually very brave. Whether this is seen as boldness or stupidity by others, however, is unknown. All that is known is that Celso will take on anything for what he believes in. It doesn't matter if he's twice their size or if they're ten times his; no matter what, he'll charge the potential threat head-on, selflessly risking his life to do what he believes is right.

Daring- This goes hand in hand with his courageousness. Celso dares to do the impossible. He dares to test those who have not been tested before. Again, it doesn't matter if you're bigger than him or smaller than him. He'll do his best to prove you wrong. Because of this, he is a killer opponent in Truth or Dare; there has not yet been a dare that he hasn't taken.

Competitive- This somewhat coincides with his daring ways. If someone can match his abilities, Celso will try his hardest to beat them somehow. And he won't stop at anything until he's defeated his opponent. Celso hates being equals with someone. He always has to be at least a bit better; this is commonly seen as one of his more negative traits, and he's oftentimes despised because of this particular characteristic.

Aloof- Celso rather dislikes being in large crowds, or talking to other Chimas. Instead, he prefers to be by himself. What he does when he's alone, nobody knows. But take note that Jonas has been known to "teleport", in a sense. One minute, you could be talking to him. You stop to turn your back on him for literally two seconds, and by the time you've turned towards him again, he's gone. He also randomly appears, so it's unsafe to talk about him behind his back. He WILL find out, one way or another.

Blunt- Celso is brutally honest, to the point of hurting someone so badly that they're on the verge of tears. But he doesn't know that he's hurting them; all he thinks he's doing is helping them. So it oftentimes confuses him when they lash out at him and run off crying. What did he do? He just doesn't know that sometimes, the truth can really hurt.

What's in their pouch? ;; Celso keeps a small Patchwork Bunny doll in his pouch. It's a constant reminder of his biggest mistake, and while it pains him so much to look at it, he can't bear to get rid of it. Something about not wanting to run away from his past, apparently.

Why do they have the locket/pocket watch? ;; Celso keeps this pocket watch for one reason and one reason alone: to find direction. You see, when he was little, his grandfather had given him that watch, telling him to keep it, because he'll never know when it might come in handy. Blowing it off as old people chatter, Celso went back to playing, putting the pocket watch in his pouch and running off to go play. However, one day, he got lost in the woods after playing with his older brother. Terrified, the young Celso ran through the woods, trying to find a way out, and only succeeding in tripping over his own feet and falling face-first into the ground. His pouch opened and the pocket watch came tumbling out, and while Celso sat there crying, he soon noticed the gleam from the pocket watch out of the corner of his eye. He picked it up, and, getting the idea to use it as a makeshift compass, used it to help him get home.

One song you think represents them ;; Don't You Dare Forget the Sun by Get Scared.
Why? This song is about a person who's constantly selling themselves out, and how no matter what happens, your problems aren't the worst. There's someone out there who has it ten times worse than you, so you shouldn't constantly worry about problems that you have that are merely temporary. However, you shouldn't completely blow them off - if you do that, then this will come back to haunt you.

Playlist ;;A Beautiful Lie by 30 Seconds to Mars
Hellfire Cover by SweetPoffin
Mr. Brightside by the Killers
King by Lauren Aquilina

Why I Want Him ;; I've always adored punk-based characters, as well as darkly-colored characters with somewhat neon highlights. There's no exception when it comes to Celso. He's a beautiful Chima, and frankly, the first one that's actually gotten me into this species. Before Celso, I've never tried out for a single Chima before. His design is so simple, yet elegant. The accessories only add onto the interesting story he portrays, and I'd love to call him my first. I do not only want Celso for his design (though that is a major plus), but instead, for the ideas that he gives me. I don't try out for characters unless I feel a connection with the design, and I do feel a strong connection with Celso's design. It gives me so many ideas, that I'm not going to pass up this perfect opportunity to own him.

Use ;; Of course, Celso would be used in stories. He'd probably get his own story thread here on CS, as well as a thread all his own for information about him. He'd be drawn as often as I possibly could draw him, and those drawings would be uploaded every now and then. But there's one more thing I'd like to use him for...
You see, I'm a novice animator on YouTube, and I've just recently gotten a few parts in two MAP's (Multiple Animators Projects). The only problem is that I have no character interesting enough to use in these parts. I'd like to, if I am to win him, use Celso in these parts. He'd be animated, and I'd link you to the videos once they're finished so you can see how he's being used.
Overall, he'd be greatly loved.

edited to change the name u v u
Last edited by Novi on Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌ » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:56 am

possible mark c:
༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ toyhouse ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶
my uncomfortable habits <3
[🐰] [🐭] [🌹]
❌ DYNAMIGHT ❌

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Travis » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:46 am

~Griffin wrote:I'm interested in it! =D I must make it mineee!

Any specific requirements as far as the form goes?

the only requirement is to fill out the form. :>
however, if you wish to add extras, each extra must be under 200 words. art is unlimited.

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 x BIO ART BWS x 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐒
𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 x Just some silly guy! x ═══════════════════════════════
𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 x PMs ok for whateva x ◦◦ 𝐘𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐑𝐓 ◦◦

xxImage xxxlx Image
Travis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maxella Roe » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:03 am

Started working on the form the second I got it down! It's not ready for people to see! <-_-^ RESERVE!

Ditto!
Last edited by Maxella Roe on Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Maxella Roe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sugar Buck » Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:59 am

Username
∞ Infinity Delta ★
Name
Tifeus
{{Tie~Fee~Us}}
Personality
Loud•Rude•Nerdy•Strong•Thick Headed
What's in their pouch
Pokemon cards!
Why do they have the locket/pocket watch?
One song you think represents them
Hero of Time | The Legend of Zelda Remix

Res
Last edited by Sugar Buck on Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sugar Buck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me