Sea Devil #13 - Happy New Year! - winner! by tixij

Based on Click to view
Artist tixij [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sea Devil #13 - Happy New Year! - winner!

Postby tixij » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:34 pm

What are Sea Devils you ask? They are a newly discovered species, found on the shorelines of a long lost island near the coast of Brazil. They live both on land and in water, with most of their lives being spent underwater, returning to land only to find a mate or sleep. Sea Devils are loners, they rarely form packs but it can happen. When pressed into a corner, they are rather hostile, defensive creatures. They can be hard to befriend but, with enough time and love Sea Devils can become fiercely loyal.

happy new years darlings! it isn't time to celebrate just yet for me, but i know a bunch of you guys who are already into the new year! ends on january 2nd. i'm judging only on the name, the resolution and what you did on the new years is optional and just for fun.

Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]name explanation:[/b] [max fifty words]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]this sea devil's new years resolution:[/b] optional
    [b]did you do anything special for the new year (if so, what?):[/b] optional

Last edited by tixij on Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sea Devil #13 - Happy New Year!

Postby Sharkie. » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:56 pm

Username: Irsha
Name: Abeslari
Name explanation: Abeslari is basque and means 'singer.' This Sea Devil was named for his love of music!
This sea devil's new years resolution: So far, Abeslari has neglected to find companions. This year, he's made himself a promise to make as many friends as he can.
Did you do anything special for the new year (if so, what?): I dressed my dog up and dyed his hair. (Pet safe dye, of course.)
hang in there while i redo my sig
Sharkie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arrows » Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:45 pm

username: arrows
name: navin
name explanation: it means "new"; I found this fitting!
this sea devil's new years resolution: navin was pretty loveless this past year. he insists that, this year, he will find himself a girlfriend.
did you do anything special for the new year (if so, what?): nope, not really. just stayed home with the family!
by serBronn

isleen
caswallon
my chwr horses

I <3 my horse Indigo
ℓ ι ν є у σ υ η g. ℓ ι ν є ƒ я є є. ℓ ι ν є ƒ є α я ℓ є ѕ ѕ.

My Kiamara, Odysseus. Click the picture to the right to see information & all art for Odysseus!

by Niluna
Arrows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fireball123 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 12:34 pm

username: Fireball123

name: Fai
name explanation: means new beginning

this sea devil's new years resolution: Fai has a lot of things he wants to change in the new year. The top thing on his new year's resolution list is to treat himself to a nice relaxing day at the hot springs, and then to go swimming at least 5 times a week. Also another important thing on Fai's list is to not be as snappy towards his family.

did you do anything special for the new year (if so, what?): not really. I originally had plans with some friends but then they got cancelled. This new year's eve I just sat on my couch with my sister and watched tv until midnight cx
Fireball123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Relamune » Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:42 am

username: JasperDoom
    name: Asha
    name explanation: Means "Hope" or "desire"
    this sea devil's new years resolution: Asha wants to be a better person. She used to have a mind set that she was above others and just generally be a downright bad person before finally realizing this past year that this isn't who she wants to be remembered as.
    did you do anything special for the new year (if so, what?): Not really, no.
I'ℓℓ gυαя∂ уσυя вαcкѕ ωιтн муLIFE ɪғ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ﹗
Relamune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tixij » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:19 pm

closed for judging
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tixij » Thu Jan 08, 2015 11:52 am

Irsha wrote:Username: Irsha
Name: Abeslari
Name explanation: Abeslari is basque and means 'singer.' This Sea Devil was named for his love of music!
This sea devil's new years resolution: So far, Abeslari has neglected to find companions. This year, he's made himself a promise to make as many friends as he can.
Did you do anything special for the new year (if so, what?): I dressed my dog up and dyed his hair. (Pet safe dye, of course.)

congrats!
FIGHT LIKE A GIRL
toyhou.sefrdApfq
tixij

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me