Kit #3 - Kitsuneko Chimera by aurora & bloom

Based on Click to view
Artist aurora & bloom [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kit #3 - Kitsuneko Chimera

Postby aurora & bloom » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:28 pm

Adopting out this special little kit at the request of the previous owner!

To win this kitsuneko simply fill out the following form by February 1st!
Code: Select all
[list][b]Username: [/b]( your name )
[b]Kitsu Name: [/b]( name of the kitsu )
[b]Gender:[/b] ( what are they )
[b]Personality:[/b] ( a brief personality and how they act)
[b]What's your favorite part about Valentine's Day?[/b]
[b]Special Request:[/b] Her love for truffles and in-ability to make them must stay the same![/list]

Prettying up the form is acceptable and encouraged!
Last edited by aurora & bloom on Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
        ...Hi! This account is shared by Aurora
        ...and Sadbloom. If you would like to
        ...contact Bloom for art, please message
        ...her at DeviantArt. No requests, sorry.
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kit #3 - Kitsuneko Chimera

Postby violentPrince » Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:43 pm

ART
I forgot to post her art ^^"
Unsure of artists (If you win please save them to your own server/upload to an image hoster
male • gay • witch • adult

toyhou.sedeviantarttwittercommissions
violentPrince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hopegracecatdog » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:51 pm

Username:hopegracecatdog
    Kitsu Name: valentine
    Personality: she is fun and loving very carefree, sometimes she goes all out on valintines she makes cards and truffles for every one she likes to see people smile on that day :D
    What's your favorite part about Valentine's Day? the colors flowers and truffles
    Special Request: Her love for truffles and in-ability to make them must stay the same!

Wip :o
Last edited by hopegracecatdog on Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

I AM BACK
hopegracecatdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aurora & bloom » Thu Jan 01, 2015 8:36 am

Extending for one month to draw more interest! I think the previous end date was too soon, my apologies!

...Hi! This account is shared by Aurora
        ...and Sadbloom. If you would like to
        ...contact Bloom for art, please message
        ...her at DeviantArt. No requests, sorry.
aurora & bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hopegracecatdog » Wed Jan 07, 2015 10:42 am

BUMP XD

I AM BACK
hopegracecatdog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:28 pm

A m e l i a
    Username:
    Kitsu Name:
    •The name of this Kitsu shall be Amelia c; •
    Personality:
    • Amelia is a responsible organizer, driven to create and enforce order within systems and institutions. She is neat and orderly, inside and out, and tend to have a procedure for everything she does. Reliable and dutiful, Amelia wants to uphold tradition and follow regulations.

Amelia is a steady, productive contributor. Although she is introverted, she is rarely isolated. Anelia knows just where she belongs in life, and want to understand how she can participate in established organizations and systems. She concerns herself with maintaing the social order and making sure that standards are met.
    What's your favorite part about Valentine's Day?
    • My favourite part of Valentine's day is that people get to show their love to each other c;
    and we can eat free chocolates cx •
    Special Request:
    • Nope •
不自然な光彩や
空白が後悔になる
らの記憶を掠わないで / xea cover

eng/日本語/华语 ok
toyhouse
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE-PLEASE. » Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:39 am

Username: Lovebunny647( your name )
    Kitsu Name: Esmae( name of the kitsu )
    Personality: She act shy against strangers but can be agressive if they feel threatned. ( a brief personality and how they act)
    What's your favorite part about Valentine's Day? The caring things people do for each other!
    Special Request: Her love for truffles and in-ability to make them must stay the same!
hey guys!! i'm sorry i quit cs for a while as i was having a rough time, but now i'm back! i couldn't log in to this account at first but that's because i had the username wrong *facepalm*.

DELETE THIS ACCOUNT PLEASE, NOT IN USE ANYMORE
DELETE-PLEASE.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ...Delete... » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:20 pm

Username: Crimsn_Wolf
    Kitsu Name: Aiko
    Personality: Humble, Confident, Honorable, Petty, Arrogant, Irresponsible, Childish. She is afraid of getting hurt and afraid of being abandoned. Her two biggest goals are making good, trustworthy friends and having the strength to stand up for love.
    What's your favorite part about Valentine's Day? Well, before this year I never liked Valentines' Day because there was never anyone that I was in love with so there was no real point for me to take notice of the Hallmark holiday. But now that I am with the love of my life, I am really looking forward to Valentines' Day. What I like the most is all the love that you see between couples. Chocolate. The chocolate is good too.

ImageImageImage

the gif above is from an anime called Diabolik Lovers.
...Delete...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:56 am

Username: Lisa Kashnovi
    Kitsu Name: Valentine
    Personality: A care-free little girl, better described as happy go lucky. She's very energetic, and always doing something or the other. But because of her energy and happy-go-lucky-ness, she tends to forget a lot. She once forgot valentines day, and that tortured her for life, as when she remembered she didn't have enough time to give out valentines! Valentine is now trying to work on her memory, more for her than for others. She also loves virtually everything, and especially loves hugs. One thing she loves the most though, is chocolate. More specifically truffles. She finds herself madly in love with them, but whenever she tries to make some, they turn out terrible and basically non-edible. She knows because she forced passer-by to eat them, and the hospital was full that day. One thing she can do well is make valentines, and flower or fruit arrangements, and likes to give them out to random people (As well as a bear hug) on valentines day, or any day, really!
    What's your favorite part about Valentine's Day? I know this sound greedy, but my favorite part of valentines day is the candy!
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sweetypie. » Tue Feb 03, 2015 1:48 pm

Username;;
        .sweetypie.

Kitsu Name;;
        Amora

Gender;;
        Female

Personality;;
        Amora's intentions are good, but she can be a bit pushy! She loves match-making, and will very often throw together those she thinks will be good together! She is very insistent on her choices, but oddly enough, she's never been wrong! She loves candy, and loves giving almost as much as she loves receiving. She is very compassionate and loves deeply, and with that skill of hers she has not yet found love. But she is an outgoing and rambunctious spirit, and her breathtaking appearance is sure to get her some attention!

What's your favorite part about Valentine's Day?
        Giving! That's my favorite part of every holiday actually; especially if the gift is for that special someone. I really enjoy crafting, making unique gifts that make people smile every time they see them. Right now I'm working on an Adventure Book, like the one in Up, for my boyfriend. He loves anything had made!

Special Request;;
        Her love for truffles and in-ability to make them must stay the same! I hope it's alright this is a little late, I didn't see this beautiful species, let alone creature, until now ^^'
By Misconceptions and Waterstar2002 [] Feel free to PM me about commissions~
DeviantArt
ImageImageImage
.sweetypie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me