Inspired by the one who pulls our sleigh
When we throught the Swedish forests fly away

Check back again when CS servers turn to the 25th
Only then I'll reveal this buck, that is my christmas gift

[quote="Inupait"]Username: Inupait
Name: Ansell
Type: Marcher
Height: 1,29

Since java don't want to work for me atm I'll remove the adopt sign once it's cooperating again^^
Last edited by iAmDiversity on Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas Nukitta

Postby whisky » Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:30 pm

He looks like Tigger ewe

I won't be entering, but he's a gorgeous buck! Good luck to those who do enter!! <3
Image Bae Image
I’m weak, and what’s wrong with that ? Boy oh boy I love it when I fall for that.

Please stay safe. Do you need help?
Please look at the info below? <3

7 Cups of Tea
Lifeline Crisis Chat
For Telephone support in the U.S.:
1.800.SUICIDE
(800)442-4673 .... U.S. Suicide Hotline
(877)838-2838 .... Veterans peer support line
(800)784-2432 .... Spanish speaking suicide hotline
(877)968-8454 .... teen to teen peer counseling hotline
(800)472-3457 .... Grad student hotline
(800)773-6667 .... Post partum depression hotline
International Suicide Hotlines.:
here !
Outside the U.S. site: befrienders
-------------------
by me!

whisky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Christmas Nukitta - OPEN FOR ENTRIES

Postby saorsa » Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:28 am

Username: skyyfox
Name: Yule

Story: Between 700-1000 words.

Art: If the image is very large you can post a link to it.

I hope it's alright if I do it on oekaki. My pen pressure isn't working on gimp.. >:{
adoptsbeaumont kennel
senegal zebraswmetoyhouse

adult • dog groomer • horse enthusiast
gamer • bookworm • artist
saorsa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:03 am

Username: captain awesome
Name: Aquilo

stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember the Wolf » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:23 am

Username: Ember The Wolf
Name: Noritsune

Last edited by Ember the Wolf on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
DeviantArt
YouTube
Commisions

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Main characters
My simas

┣━━━━━━━━━┫
Sima adopts
┗━━━━━━━━━┛
Ember the Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:52 am

Username: Inupait
Name: Ansell

Alone in the nothingness was where he wasn’t bothered. A sea of white sifting snow swept around his hooves and bitter winds slashed at his bright orange coat. His wide feet swept through the snow as ice clumps clung to his fringed legs acting like marbles clicking together as he walked. But none of these things bothered him. He didn’t need anything or anyone to make him happy. He was a Casanova of sorts, besides he found others unreliable and untrustworthy.

Cresting the hill Ansell received a brisk blast of bitter cold wind that slammed into his face making his mane tremble and eyes run. It was only a matter of time before the blizzard turned from bad to worse so he blinked the flakes from his eyes and scanned the horizon for any sort of shelter that he could take refuge in till the storm passed. It was in the moment of pause that he heard it… a distant faint sound. To the untrained ear it would have sounded almost like laughter. A soft frightened call that echoed from somewhere out there in the dunes of freezing snow and ice.

At first Ansell chose to ignore it, what ever ‘it’ was wasn’t his problem. But as he trudged on through the snow the call become more urgent. He swept his tail over the soft snow and wrapped it around his hind legs to warm himself for a moment as he pause once more. Sighing he gave into the tugging sensation of his heart and returned the call with his own. It erupted from his throat and carried across the bare white-crusted landscape. The cry repeated and he slowly he trudged through the rapidly deepening snow in that direction. Every time ‘it’ called to him he would return the call and guide himself towards it but as he carried on the call became weaker and shorter. He was finding it increasingly difficult to pinpoint the direction to go.

The falling snowflakes began to increase in size, massive fluffy flakes blotted out the sun covering the world in a winter haze. Suddenly the calls stopped completely. For some reason there was a terrible cringing in his chest, he felt a sudden desperation to find ‘it’. He bound through the snow frantically snow. His tale curled up onto his back so it wouldn’t drag through the snow and collect more snowballs. In his mind he found himself referring to ‘it’ as a she, for some reason he imagined it as a she. Somewhere out in the snow there was another nukitta in desperate need of aid and he was all they had now.

He searched desperately, his efforts were slowed by the now chest deep snow that tugged at his limbs and sapped every thermal of heat from his muscles. Just as he was realizing his efforts were for naught he spotted a tuff of black sticking out of the snow only a few strides away from him. He ploughed his way to it and began to paw at the snow with his cloven fore hoof. With paddling motions she managed to clear the snow away. The tuft of black fur was followed by soft brown ears and then by a tiny little face. Ansell had never seen a nuglet before, even as a one himself he had been the only one in his harem, seeing how small and weak his kind was at this age was somehow strange to him.

The nuglets eyes were closed and its brown coat was frosted with icy but he could see that its shoulders were covered in white freckled markings. His heart sank at the thought that this poor youngster at frozen to death. He had not been quick enough to safe it. Sadness and frustration washed over him. He shook the snow off his own back and dug at the snow around the unmoving nuglet till he had cleared a space large enough for him to bed down in. he lay down with the nuglet, rapping his body around it despite the fact that it was already gone. He laid his bushy tail over both of them and closed his eyes. He would have to wait out the storm.

Ansell did not know for how long he dozed but when he woke he realized that his body heat had melted most of the snow around him, but the fresh falling snow had covered him forming a cocoon of space around him as though he were in a small cave under the snow. He shifted slightly only to be scolded by a small kick to the chest. Alarmed he lifted his tail to see what could have possibly struck him. Curled up against his flank her tail rapped around her hind legs and eyes closed was a very much living nuglet. She blinked and opened her eyes to gaze up at him.

Ansell was instantly struck by stunned silence. She yawned widely and placed her head back down on her front legs. Her eyes slipped closed again and she tumbled back into sleep at his side. Ansell sighed as he watched he doze for a bit. He had been so set on being alone for the rest of his life that he never thought it possible to feel so attached to something he knew nothing about as he did now to the little doe pressed daintily to his flank. But he vowed to protect her until she was big enough to take care of herself.

Ansell with his new forever friend Bryn
Last edited by Inupait on Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -wild- » Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:26 pm

Username: wildhorse027
Name: Jefferson

Story: wip ;-;

Art: Wip <3
// use to be wildhorse027 //
-may be slow to reply to things as my irl can be hectic <3-

-wild-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Idem » Tue Jan 06, 2015 5:38 am

Username: Idem
Name: Ashton

WIP <3
Again, WIP <3

Hey, I'm Idem! I'm just another person who enjoys collecting rocks and crystals, drawing, playing D&D, and listening to music (tøp, Porter Robinson, Hozier, half•alive). I'm always open for a PM if you'd like to talk. <3
Rocky Mountain Stables Hub My Polecat Drakes My BCs

-Do not go gentle into that good night-
-Rage, rage against the dying of the light.-
Idem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iAmDiversity » Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:41 am

bit of a bump^^
Looking for any eggs
or chameleons from
this litter!
Pet's name: Moon Moon
iAmDiversity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby benjeep » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:08 am

(He is so sexy and I need to try out for him c: )
Username: The Master Doctor
Name: Mayne (Powerfull in german)

Story: Mayne threw his head up and arched his neck as he trotted through the frigid night snow. He had been chased out of his old herd by his father, as it was time for him to go start his own herd. It had only been two weeks of being on his own, but Mayne had not seen nor smelt another nukitta. He was beginning to get frustrated of being alone. If was neither pleasant, nor safe to be travelling alone, especially in the winter. He halted and swished his long tail in frustration and snorted. His moist breath froze into a million little ice chards, and created small foggy clouds. Mayne gazed up sorrowfully at the full moon. Would he ever find anyone in this barren landscape?
“Help!”
His sensitive ears swivelled forward. Something had called out in the night. The idea of finding another of his kind fueled his hope once more. Mayne trotted at a moderate pace towards the noise. After a few minutes of trudging through the deep snow, he arrived at a partly frozen lake. He approached it with caution, but jumped when he heard the ice crack. He stood and looked out onto the lake. About 20 meters in, there was a small ice sheet that had floated away from the shore. Desperately trying to crawl onto it, was a human boy. Mayne’s wild instinct kicked in. He his ears flew back and he made a nervous noise. He was ready to bolt. After a few seconds of being frozen on the spot, Mayne began to relax. The human could do him no harm. Mayne had turned around to be on his way, but stopped in his tracks when the boy let out another wail.
“Help! Please!”
He looked back upon the poor creature and felt pitty for the boy. He would most certainly drown. A sudden desire to protect the boy came upon Mayne, and he quickly turned around and jumped into the frigid water. He gasped at the impact. He had not expected the water to be this bone numbingly cold. The marcher worked his legs as hard as he could, desperate to get the boy and himself out as quickly as possible. The water had made his tail incredibly heavy, which slowed him down, and threatened to pull his head under. After a few minutes, he reached the boy. Mayne called to him softly. The boy looked up at him with scared blue eyes. He then grabbed onto the marcher’s strong neck, coughing and shivering. Once satisfied that the boy was holding on as tightly as he can, Mayne, turned around and swam quickly towards the shore. Once he reached land, he dragged himself and the boy onto the shore bank. He shook the water off of himself and found himself surprisingly dry. He looked down at the boy who had gone unconcious. The same could not be said about him. Even Mayne, who had almost no contact with humans, could tell the boy was far too pale. He was drenched and shivering. He lay down beside him, pulled him close and covered him with his tail. Mayne stood guard for the boy till morning.
When the sunshine broke the peaks of the mountains, Mayne uncovered the boy, hoping that he could have recovered a bit from the frigid water. Despite his hopes, the boy was not in good shape. Not much colour had returned to his skin, and his lips had a bluish tint to them. Without proper care the boy would surely not make it. Mayne pushed the boy onto his back, waking him up. He seemed to get the idea and clutched his neck weakly while the marcher stood up. Mayne would have to go to the nearest town in order for the boy to survive. Though he did not like the idea, it was the only way he could save the boy. He set off at a brisk but smooth pace to ensure the boy does not fall. The journey to the nearest village would be quite long.
Around nightfall, Mayne arrived in the village. All the humans had already entered their homes, so he could freely wander through the streets. He chose a house and lay down in front of the door. With his long tail he gently pushed the boy off of him and onto the door mat.
“Do not go... Friend...” The boy whispered weakly.
Mayne struck the door with his cloven hoof, and as the woman opened the door, he was gone. She picked up the boy, carried him inside and closed the door. After reaching a safe distance from the village, Mayne looked back. Would he ever see the boy again? He sighed and disappeared into the darkness of the forest.

(I do hope I'm not to late D:)
Last edited by benjeep on Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
no name brand™ // transman // adult // raging gay // infp // kylux and harringrove trash
benjeep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me