Volcara #8 - won by FᴜᴋᴀᴡᴀAɴᴅGᴇɴᴏᴄɪᴅᴇʀ by Mythic

Based on Click to view
Artist Mythic [gallery]
Time spent 32 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Volcara #8 - won by FᴜᴋᴀᴡᴀAɴᴅGᴇɴᴏᴄɪᴅᴇʀ

Postby Mythic » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:25 am

{ A Volcara is a large wild cat that lives in forests and near active volcanoes. These large cats are impervious to heat, so they can sometimes even swim around in the molten lava. They eat deer, smaller mammals and birds. Some are incredibly intelligent and have formed the beginnings of civilization, deep in the forests where they will never be found.

Volcaras have a large lifespan and sometimes live to be hundreds of years old, but the average lifespan is 200.

They have large fissures of gas and "aura" emanating from the center of their back, right between the shoulder blades. They can increase and decrease the amount of smoke they let out. Sometimes wise Volcaras send out a large plume of smoke and confuse their prey.

Volcaras are very social animals and stay with their group, with few exceptions. When they do leave, it normally is because they want to start a new tribe, or they are becoming overcrowded. }

To win this beauty post the form below. I want you to fill out all of the non-optional parts of the form before you post. No marking!

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Art? (Optional)
Last edited by Mythic on Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mythic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volcara #8 - Up For Adoption

Postby lunala. » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:37 am

Username: Cᴇʟᴇsᴛɪᴀ Lᴜᴅᴇɴʙᴇʀɢ.

Name: Flor Mañana [Morning flower in spanish]

Backstory: Flor Mañana, well. Other Volcaras call her Flor [Flower in spanish]. She was born to her two parents, mother and father whom were leader of their current tribe. Flor was always adventurous as a little kitten, who started to get her aura smoke coming out of her back, which meant that she was maturing.

At a toddler age, Flor Mañana's parents had both died in a fire that started near their tribe base. That night was dreadful, and not being able to see her parents every again for the rest of her living life. The fire made a snap in Flor's mind, and echoed throughout her whole body. A new tribe leader was chosen that night.

While growing up, Flor continued to be happy and cheerful as she was as a kitten, although not as much. The death of her parents affected her while she grew.

At the age of maturing, she finally became tribe leader, in honor of her dead parents. At her maturing night, she vowed, to never again, lead her tribe to danger near a fire. For as long as she lived.

Art?:
      image.jpg
      image.jpg (101.82 KiB) Viewed 198 times
      image.jpg
      image.jpg (112.46 KiB) Viewed 221 times
Last edited by lunala. on Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
shop interest check my viscets
sig art avatar art

♊︎
Hello! You may call me Lun!
I am a graduate student
who enjoys playing video games
(League, OW, W101 are my top 3),
reading novels, and learning about
anything that is science related.
I am currently studying epidemiology.
Feel free to PM me!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
lunala.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanekikennn » Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:00 am

Username: kanekikennn
Name: René (reborn in French)
Backstory: René had always been an adventurous cub. He was also cocky and hot-headed, which lead him to become one of the least liked by the tribe, but he didn't put much thought into this until his parents spoke to him about it. "You do know the reason why you don't have friends, right?" they'd asked him one night, after a particularly awful fight with one of his friends. Though, they were no longer his friend then. He had snarled in response to this. "It's because they can't respect how powerful I am!" he had answered, making his parents recoil in fear. He couldn't understand their fear then, but as he matured, he learned why they were fearful of him. Years later, when he had matured, René had the idea of approaching the tribe leader and challenging him to see who was more powerful. In the end, it was René who won. The thing about him, though, was that he didn't just allow the leader to leave, head hung low on defeat, as he took his place as the true leader. He had to get a few gashes into him first. That night, there was a fire while he slept soundly in his den. No one woke him, all vanishing and leaving him there to suffer. And suffer he did. René awoke to flames licking as the ground beneath his paws and yowled, rushing out of the den, searching frantically for the others. They had abandoned him, though. They had left their supposedly-fearless leader to deal with his mistakes. His coat was singed and for many moons, he did not have the same pelt he had when he was a cub. It did grow back eventually.Though, that night he was reborn. He completely changed his ways and became a better volcara, though the hot-headedness still remained. He was no longer the tribe leader, but rather, second in command, and was forgiven by all.
Art?: -
call me finn or nico
he/him/his

kanekikennn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanekikennn » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:09 am

Um, is there a date for when the winner is chosen?
call me finn or nico
he/him/his

kanekikennn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythic » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:12 am

Not right at the moment. It will probably be a week from now.
Mythic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanekikennn » Wed Dec 24, 2014 6:16 am

Okay. Thank you!
call me finn or nico
he/him/his

kanekikennn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythic » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:01 am

FᴜᴋᴀᴡᴀAɴᴅGᴇɴᴏᴄɪᴅᴇʀ wrote:
      Username: Cᴇʟᴇsᴛɪᴀ Lᴜᴅᴇɴʙᴇʀɢ.

Name: Flor Mañana [Morning flower in spanish]

Backstory: Flor Mañana, well. Other Volcaras call her Flor [Flower in spanish]. She was born to her two parents, mother and father whom were leader of their current tribe. Flor was always adventurous as a little kitten, who started to get her aura smoke coming out of her back, which meant that she was maturing.

At a toddler age, Flor Mañana's parents had both died in a fire that started near their tribe base. That night was dreadful, and not being able to see her parents every again for the rest of her living life. The fire made a snap in Flor's mind, and echoed throughout her whole body. A new tribe leader was chosen that night.

While growing up, Flor continued to be happy and cheerful as she was as a kitten, although not as much. The death of her parents affected her while she grew.

At the age of maturing, she finally became tribe leader, in honor of her dead parents. At her maturing night, she vowed, to never again, lead her tribe to danger near a fire. For as long as she lived.

Art?:
      image.jpg
      image.jpg

Congrats on winning your second volcara!
Mythic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Volcara #8 - won by FᴜᴋᴀᴡᴀAɴᴅGᴇɴᴏᴄɪᴅᴇʀ

Postby lunala. » Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:14 am

Thank you so much! C:
lunala.