Artist octoberwind [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Shokudai 002# [winner]

Postby octoberwind » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:46 pm

:D Yea!
      The second Shoku<33 To enter for this guy / gal, just fill out the form
      also, you must mark the main thread to adopt.
      Code: Select all
      username >
      shoku name >
      gender >
      something special about him / her >

Also, here's simplified version of this bab
Last edited by octoberwind on Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
octoberwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shokudai 002# [open]

Postby Jasmine_Cipher » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:33 pm

username > Jasmine_cipher

shoku name > Axi/ Alexis

gender > female

something special about him / her > Alexis has a gift for seeking the past and the present. In other words, she can tell what took place back in time and what happens now. She helps those who are troubled and wishes to seek answers. Often she even seeks over through history and her own origin. Few may consider her as a answer gifter.
JΔSMIΠΣ CIPHΣR
Hi! I'm Jasmine_Cipher and I'm just a random artist roaming about. I might gift people art of their characters and such! If you know any of my interests we should totally chat! I'm really friendly and would love to know other people and make new friends! oUo/ Feel free to PM me at anytime about anything!

Interests: wrote:Mystery Skulls, Undertale
Frozen, Gravity Falls, OUAT,
Invader Zim, My Little Pony,
Steven Universe, Adventure Time,
Doctor Who, Welcome to Showside!
Zoophobia, Bee & Puppycat.
Ultra Dreams
Get a dream Kiamara
Win a JBD
Go to Florida
Go to New York
Improve on my art
Become a animator!

I kinda like le angry tree lady... And I'm major Mystery Skulls trash ATM!!!

dA: jasminecipher • IG: coming soon
Jasmine_Cipher

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ririan » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 am

username > killua .
shoku name > Amelia - Amie
gender > Female
something special about her > When Amie's fire on the candle gets stronger , she's in her "focus zone" where when she's really focusing on something , Like Amie is focusing hard on her memories to find something.Or , like helping to solve problems , Anime has also helped detectives to solve problems cause of this "focus zone" , she is aiming to become a detective one day.
Last edited by ririan on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
不自然な光彩や
空白が後悔になる
らの記憶を掠わないで / xea cover

eng/日本語/华语 ok
toyhouse
ririan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Fri Dec 05, 2014 3:29 am

Don't forget to mark the main thread guys, it's the first rule (;
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kitsua » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:12 am

username > Kitsua
shoku name > Sakkaku-Seiun
gender > Male
something special about him > The C on his face binding stands for Chimori, the boy who's shrine he protects. Chimori was a young boy of the age of 15 with big hopes and dreams. He loved the stars and the world beyond the darkness of his own. He dreamed of being an astronomer to find out new things which have been undiscovered, he wanted to be the Magellan of space. When he was 3 he was taken away by his father to a secluded house in the country, where he was trained to be a warrior. His father was strict and cruel, beating Chimori when he couldn't get something right. His father left on a long business trip when Chimori was 12 and during his father's absence he ran away. Eventually he was reunited with his mother who took him in with warm and open arms. They lived together for only 3 years, but it was the best 3 years of his life. Often times they would sit outside in the middle of the night and his mother would tell him the names of stars and constellations in the sky. One day his mother got terminally ill and died the next. He continued living at his mom's house alone for a month, before his father caught wind of where he was and came to take him back. The authorities came to Chimori and told him to wait and that his father would be there within a fort night. During the second night he found an opening and escaped from the authorities. He ran until his feet couldn't carry him anymore. Sitting to rest crying and wishing for a way out he realized he was in the Aokigahara forest. He looked at the sky and saw the most beautiful Nebula in the sky, the same one on the night he reunited with his mother. He realized then that the only way to escape is to join his mother in the stars.

Nakkaku-Seiun means Illusion-Nebula representing the Illusion of Chimori's good life that only lasted 3 years and the Nebula that brought him to peace.

Ahhh Sorry haha I get really really carried away sometimes.
"Mother is the word
for god on the lips and
hearts of all children" - Brandon Lee,
Eric Draven:
Can't rain all the time...

"With our paws to the walls" -NIIC
"All you need is an Akita"
Kitsua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galactica Tsunami » Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:04 pm

Possible reserve yo
Lovin' that galaxy stuff you got going on
Galactica Tsunami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

winner!

Postby octoberwind » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:36 am

Kitsua wrote:username > Kitsua
shoku name > Sakkaku-Seiun
gender > Male
something special about him > The C on his face binding stands for Chimori, the boy who's shrine he protects. Chimori was a young boy of the age of 15 with big hopes and dreams. He loved the stars and the world beyond the darkness of his own. He dreamed of being an astronomer to find out new things which have been undiscovered, he wanted to be the Magellan of space. When he was 3 he was taken away by his father to a secluded house in the country, where he was trained to be a warrior. His father was strict and cruel, beating Chimori when he couldn't get something right. His father left on a long business trip when Chimori was 12 and during his father's absence he ran away. Eventually he was reunited with his mother who took him in with warm and open arms. They lived together for only 3 years, but it was the best 3 years of his life. Often times they would sit outside in the middle of the night and his mother would tell him the names of stars and constellations in the sky. One day his mother got terminally ill and died the next. He continued living at his mom's house alone for a month, before his father caught wind of where he was and came to take him back. The authorities came to Chimori and told him to wait and that his father would be there within a fort night. During the second night he found an opening and escaped from the authorities. He ran until his feet couldn't carry him anymore. Sitting to rest crying and wishing for a way out he realized he was in the Aokigahara forest. He looked at the sky and saw the most beautiful Nebula in the sky, the same one on the night he reunited with his mother. He realized then that the only way to escape is to join his mother in the stars.

Nakkaku-Seiun means Illusion-Nebula representing the Illusion of Chimori's good life that only lasted 3 years and the Nebula that brought him to peace.

Ahhh Sorry haha I get really really carried away sometimes.

eyy, congratz! you have won him, take good care of the fellow. the name and story was really good. and sad thanks for entering <3
[gone]
octoberwind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me