Based on Click to view
Artist icseal [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 19
140 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Staff Kiamara - icseal

Postby icseal » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:01 pm

What is a Kiamara?
      A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Image ///////// Here's my staff kiamara! I was originally going to make mine based on the ocean
      /////// and it kind of turned into a crystal air water dragon thing|'D I kept changing it oops
      ///////Anyway, to win this kia, tell me their most prized possession and impress me!
      ///////There will be no limit in art/writing (unlimited extras)[url][/url]
      ///////You'll have exactly one month to work on your forms. End date - 12/30
      ///////As always, feel free to pm me if you have any questions. Good luck!!!

* (this is only a "structure", you can arrange your form however you like!)
      username -
      name -
      gender -
      prized possession -
      extra(s) -
        FAQ - (more to be added)
        Allowed:
        - Creating your form on another website
        Not Allowed
        -

- Yes, those horns are wing shaped. They aren't items.

-- UPDATE ::: i'm sO sO SO SORRY the more i look at this the more guilty i feel aa /A\
        anyway! the winner is ruki ki! your form was so creative!! i really like everything about it aa
        traumwind will be receiving a ru btw!! i'm so sorry again i just FEEL too bad
        gl in future competitions <3
        rip
Last edited by icseal on Tue Dec 22, 2015 10:34 am, edited 8 times in total.
icseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Staff Kiamara - icseal

Postby yuketsu » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

wee mark
yuketsu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby candystars. » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

username -
name -
gender -
prized possession -
extra(s) -
RES RES RES OMG SEAL THIS IS AMAZING

Image00
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ wrote:
Call me candy, star, or kap! :>
She/her but I don't mind anything else!

My character website

My DeviantArt

art tumblr

I Amn just............ a litle creacher. Thatse it. i canot change this
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

candystars.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby craig? » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Mark
ImageImageImageImageImage
please click and feed!!
craig?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 pm

mark
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pep » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 pm

very hesitant on this one; i'm in love with both urs and baloo's and i'm gonna see how my form goes over there before checkin back in here kk?? lots of love & good luck everyone
Last edited by pep on Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MapleNeko » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:05 pm

username -
name -
gender -
prized possession -
extra(s) -
FAQ - (more to be added)
Allowed:
-
Not Allowed
-

Mark!
╔════════════════════════════════╗
▰▰ My WME Herd ▰▰
Click us!
ImageImageImageImage

Hey there! my names Mapleneko and im your typical Uni student <3 I absolutely adore animals with anything aquatic, feathered or feline being my favorite! I'm an Axolotl mom and breeder so please feel free to msg me if you want to know more about the silly critters.
Entomology Minor (bugs are life)
the anime is Akatsuki no Yona btw!

╚═══════════════════════════════╝
MapleNeko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Neptune - the Lost Ice Dragon

Postby bellumii » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:06 pm

--------------------
-------------------------------[----------]

{--username ;UnfortunateFoxTamer
{--name ;Neptune
{--meaning ;'god of the sea' in roman
{--gender ;male ♂

the king of the sea

When you first meet Neptune, his behavior may be a little different than what you had expected. He may come off as avoidant, possessive, distanced, aggressive or obsessive. If he feels like he is being threatened or challenged, he will rise to the occasion. This state of mind only comes along rarely, however. This is because he is very protective of what he adores, and is detached, enjoys solitude, is not revealing and is more of an observer. He doesn't have much experience in social situations, hence him living in a small cave in north-west greenland. He is quite individualistic and is not interested in leading or following others, so he is hard to persuade as well. Without a doubt, you could say that Neptune is a kiamara that orients himself around gems, treasures and anything brilliant. However, once you convince him to emerge from his shell, he is very kind-hearted, comprehending and good-natured. Although he tends to concentrate on his own thoughts and feelings rather than communicating with other people, once he warms up to someone, he will treat them with an approachable, trusting and cordial attitude.

likes ; snow, shiny gems, the ocean, traveling, reading, being alone, heavy rainfall, sleeping
    dislikes ; stress, staying in one spot too long, social interaction, bright colors, global warming
    Image Image Image Image Image

ImageImage

not all who
    wander are
    lost

prized possession ;

Neptune considers his vast collection of rare gems, crystals and minerals very valuable to him, however, one object he has had for nearly three decades still holds a special place in his heart. His prized possession is a pure bronze pocketwatch, and on the other side of the watch is a compass. Dangling from the bottom of the circular clockwork device are three translucent gems, and an array of beads on the strings. Neptune treasures this simple little object and wears it around his neck everyday, because it was a gift from his mother, and wearing it seems like he's wearing a little piece of her over his heart. She gave this to him on his third birthday, for he was intrigued by the idea of traveling the world, however; he had a terrible sense of direction and time. No matter how hard he studied the movements of the stars, the moon and other ways nature directs you, he never quite understood it. So, his mother decided to get him a device that would render traveling easier for her son.
    When asked about it, Neptune simply gives the asker the cold shoulder or abruptly changes the subject, as he doesn't like speaking on the subject of his mother, who Neptune was separated from when he was 6 years of age.
    (( first side ))
quirks ;

hoarder
- just one more couldn't hurt..
obsessive
- don't you even think of touching that.
likes sticking tongue out
- no, I don't!
tells others he doesn't know how most of
his items came to his possession

- this? oh.. I don't know how this got here..
loves/collects shiny things
- You have something shiny..? I'll take it.
stealing
- W-what do you mean? I'm totally innocent.

get to know me ...

meeting Neptune ;
    "er, hello. I see you've found my cave.
    Not many people do, and- please, take care not to move anything around, especially my shiny things. Those are mine.
    Well, I suppose you're here to know more about me. Uh, I must warn you, I'm not at all interesting, really, so if you plan on getting to know me, don't expect anything especially exciting. But if you insist.."
    he murmured quietly, gesturing towards a wooden chair for you to seat yourself.
    "To start from the beginning.. my name is Neptune. It has two meanings, god of the sea, and eighth planet in the solar system. I have always liked my name, I guess, it has a strong meaning that described me well. I was born on February 21st, which makes me a pisces, at least, I'm pretty sure it does. I was the only child in my family, but I didn't really mind that. I enjoyed growing up in a small family. It was nice, we were both very close, my mother and I. We would do everything together. Adventures, traveling, gem hunts, crafts. That is, until she...-" he trailed off, staring blankly at his chest and clearing his throat quietly for a moment before carrying on. " as I was saying.. my childhood wasn't too interesting, other than the fact that I was alone without her. I had to fend for myself at 6 years of age. Pretty young, to be surviving on one's own, don't you agree? I was raised venturing across the north, it was cold, freezing, actually. But she had always found shelter, kept me warm, fed me. It was harder then, I had no support and no one to comfort me. I was alone. If only I hadn't left her side, perhaps she wouldn't have been taken by them. I should have been there to protect her..
    However, after who knows how long I was out there, I came across this little cave in greenland, by the atlantic ocean, and soon enough, it was- and is, what I call home. It kept me safe all these years, even in the darkest of times."
    he paused to look at you with his glowing green eyes. They had a sad look to them, like everything was lost in his world, replaced with a false hope a long time ago. He did a good job of hiding it though, as with a single blink, all trace of emotion was wiped clear. He inhaled sharply and sighed. "so, that's a shard of my childhood. It could have gone better, yeah, but it makes me who I am, I suppose. I just wish I could do it all over, that's all."

There are those who say that seeing is believing
i am telling you that believingis
seeing

Neptune is, strangely enough, drawn to whatever object shines when exposed to sunlight. Gems, crystals, minerals, jewels, any type of precious stone. If you were to walk into the cave in which he lives, the most eye-catching attribute of the whole residence, would be the abundance of these brilliant items. He has them scattered across the floor, or neatly piled in different areas of the home. They can be found on shelves, in drawers, on the table, even on the 'window' sill.

Neptune is completely fascinated by them, and when given the opportunity, he will gladly take more into his collection. He will go to great lengths to get his paws on one, even if it means mining for it, travelling across greenland, or even stealing. Where Neptune lives, it's not easy to find gems on his own, no matter how long he stays out mining. He has discovered a few rubies to add to his collection, but not enough to satisfy his desire for more.

This often leads to him stealing, which is a very risky practice, but he is quite skilled in the art. He had learned long ago that when he came across something valuable, he should take as much of it as he can carry, because he would never know when he would next come across something half as precious. This was a tactic his mother taught him, for food was scarce where they lived, and when they came across a source of food, they would take as much as they could. The same strategy Neptune uses for amassing precious objects.

When on his missions to collect more gems from jewellers and shops, Neptune would bring along a small sack attached to his waist, and he would stuff as many jewels and precious objects in there before rushing back off home. He didn't care what he grabbed, as long as is was valuable.
zodiac;; pisces
symbol;; fish
element;; water
birthstone;; aquamarine
birth flower;; narcissus

stance;; cautious, alert
gait;; quick, with long strides
height;; short for his age
voice;; soft, mumbles and
stutters occasionally
phobias;; disposophobia

fur type;; slightly longer and
more thick than usual
horns;; wing-like shape with
gems growing on surface
eyes;; green; glowing
ears;; large and fluffy
tail type;; longer fluff
feathers;; two attached to
tail, white with blue tips

--------------------------

all that glitters is gold

story time

Snow fell slowly and gently as he walked through the vast area that was Greenland. A thick carpet of white covered the previous layer of ice on top of a rocky terrain, which, in the summer, showed hardly any signs of plant life other than the tall, narrow trees and grassy patches here and there. The young kiamara, bouncing through the thick snow, made certain to land in every one of his mother's significantly larger footprints. He giggled as snowflakes danced in the air all around him, his icy breath decorating the air in front of him for a moment before disappearing.

"Momma, when are we going home?" he inquired, gazing up at the larger white kiamara with large, curious green eyes.
    "Soon, my son. We just need to find something to eat." she responded in a calm and patient tone, offering a warm smile, attempting to cover up her worrisome expression. Despite her son's occasional irritating complaint, her stance was calm and composed. The sky, once a deep coral color, was now being clouded over by darkness and snow, and Neptune couldn't spot the stars like he could about an hour ago. A small shiver ran through his body as a soft wind blew through his thick fur, chilling him slightly. His gaze dropped down to his bronze watch slash compass hanging around his neck. Though the metal was cold against the skin where his fur had parted to make room for the pendant, he decided against removing it. This item was far too special to him to lose.

The snowflakes were gradually beginning to come down faster, and in thicker forms. Frost began to cling to Neptune's long fur, and his toes had long since grown numb from padding through the deep snow all evening. As much as he loved adventures, he would now admit he was tired, and would like to go back to the warmth and comfort of his home. But he knew that they could not go home empty handed, especially after all this time spent looking. He glanced upwards at the sky. The snow, which once fell with grace and elegance, like small ice crystals dancing through the air, was transforming into more of a heavy flurry. His expression was laced with worry, however; he trusted in his mother, she knew what she was doing.

This was before he looked down again to jump into another one of his mom's tracks, but there was nothing but smooth snow.

Neptune attempted to squint through the thickly falling snow, but to no avail. "M-momma?" he whimpered, looking around himself frantically. His heartbeat accelerated and a lump in his throat formed, accompanied by the numbness in his toes melting away. Blood coursed through his veins, making prickles of cold sweat arise along his back. Thoughts ran impetuously through his mind, which direction did she go? Oh, why did he have to be born without a sense of direction? Why didn't he check his compass before to see which direction they were walking? The juvenile kia spun around again, tears welling in his eyes and thoughts rushing through his head, which was growing dizzy, all at once. "Momma!!" he yelled as loud as he could through the snowfall.

His heart seemingly skipped a beat when he squinted harder and noticed a faint silhouette appear in the blizzard, and his ears pricked when his mother's voice could be heard calling to him. He smiled weakly as he shuffled though the deep snow towards the figure, moving slower than he would've liked, for there were no footprints for him to jump into. However; when Neptune approached the figure, he could distinguish his mother's calls as calls for help, which puzzled the young kiamara. Why would she be --

Neptune's glowing eyes fixated on a tall outline of what did not look like his mother, in the least. His ears flattened against his head as he examined his surroundings- three more similar silhouettes stood out in the blizzard, and a strange piece of machinery stood behind them, red and white lights glowing faintly through the snow. The shoulders of the shadows were broad, and the outlines were immense compared to the minute kiamara. Muffled voices could be heard, and he stalked closer to the lights, fascinated by how they shined, but his gaze shot up in surprise as he saw his mother's form in the back of the machine. She yelped as they slammed the door to what seemed like a cage, that contained her. He withdrew from the grand piece of machinery, taken aback with shock. "Neptune, get out of here! Now!" she shrieked when one of the strange creatures attempted to snatch the younger kiamara. Neptune dodged and, with one last helpless glance at his mother, he darted away from the frightening scene. Stumbling over his feet once, he let out a sharp yelp before resuming scurrying fearfully from the situation. He sprinted as fast as his tiny paws would take him, back in his mother's past footprints, which were already beginning to fill with snow.
    [word count ; 746]

Image ----Image

Neptune's home, hard to spot due to the high-piled snow and constant blizzards, is a small, secluded cave made up of rocks glazed over by ice and snow. The ceiling of the structure is mostly ice in the form of rock chunks, while the ground consists of pebbles, stones, and various gems that have been scattered along it. Despite it's location, it is quite warm inside in comparison to the exterior. This is because it's walls shelter the wind and snow, and the small entrance prevents hardly any winds blowing in.

Some other characteristics of the residence are a small spring of water in the center, two rocks resembling a 'bed' (shown in art) that Neptune rests upon, shelves that Neptune has carved out himself to place gems in, another rock structure that he utilizes as a table, and a small pile of dry sticks near the table glowing green with burning fire. If you look around, you can spot some iced crystals growing from the ceiling, near the corners of the cave. Despite it's size, Neptune finds utmost comfort in his home.

Neptune accidentally stumbled across this cave at seven years of age, and because it was the only shelter available to him at the time, he decided to stay for a while. However, as time passed, he added more to it, making it feel more like home, and in no time he had a permanent place to stay, to call home.

favourites;; food: salmondrink: lemon teaseason: spring
    time of day: duskweather: sunny w/ slight rainfallcolor: sea green
    activity: exploringplant: alpine bearberrysmell: petrichoranimal: arctic fox
    fish: atlantic salmon
    least favourites;; food: vegetablesdrink: black coffeeseason: winter
    time of day: morningweather: snowstormcolor: redactivity: socializing
    plant: cowberrysmell: -animal: muskoxfish: rose fish

Last edited by bellumii on Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:35 pm, edited 35 times in total.

------------------------------------
ask / jbds / dA / lost / windy
------------------------------------
••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ☆☆☆ •••••••••••••••••••••••••
--------------------------------------
hi! My name is now bellugia (yes, I'm
unfortunatefoxtamer! And yes, the
name's a mix between beluga & lugia.)
Feel free to call me bellu, or even
stick with the old UFT. Or mix the two
to make belluft. I don't care really!
I own five JBDs, Tangelo, Soul, Roswell,
Pepper and Morganna. If you ever want
to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM! ♥

--------------------------------------

commissions: closed / open
    art trades: closed / open
    accepting JBD agings?: yes / no
    (agings on hold-life is busy)
bellumii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oriole » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

username - qriffin
    name - alonzo "lucifer" quinn
    gender - unknown; is suspected to be male (he/him pronouns)
    prized possession - antler whistle
    extra(s) -

outlaw prince sort of thing? is sort of like an idol/role model in his own kingdom, but hated in most others
      was very independent since childhood, parents weren't particularly fond of him because of glowing eyes, horns, forked tongue etc (however, he was /not/ abused)
      /seems/ kind and compassionate - polite (very good manners) - slick (you wont notice when he takes something until he's already gone) - manipulative/double-faced (douchebag)
      goes by lucifer, sort of code name thing? barely anyone knows his real first name (thinks its embarrassing, maybe?)
      include like a timeline of his life for an extra
      feels as if eventually he will owe someone something big, and steals stuff because of it

[img]600x100%20art%20here[/img]
    no matter what we breed

Now you ask,
                who am I?
    username: qriffin
    name: alonzo 'lucifer' quinn

[img]icon%20here[/img]
[img]divider[/img]

manipulative • polite • sly • trusting • smart-aleck

Lucifer's common first impression is often correct, based on how he acts toward a certain person. One may land on his peeved side, where he's rude and unresponsive towards people. But, Lucifer may be a perfect gentleman sometimes., being careful not to say anything even to the slightest bit offensive. What most people don't know is that the act (whatever he does) is nothing close to what he is really like. He is manipulative, and it takes a lot to persuade him not to do something once he sets his mind on it.

-> startingline
          ->secondline
{
{
{
{
{
{
{
{ story here
{ interpret prized possession somehow?
{ ivory whistle
{
{
{
{
{
{
{
{
{
{

thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
            thing
physical info
dislikes
Last edited by oriole on Wed Dec 17, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 67 times in total.
oriole

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeavingCSgoodbye » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:09 pm

Reserve, I think I want to cry.

☆☆☆