Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by IzzyBee

Laila

Postby Lierre » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Ahhhh I can't believe I won her omg

She's the very first Bean I've won on my own and I've been trying out for Beans for like 3 years ahahahaa
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ref Stuff

Postby Lierre » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Hex Codes
#fdfbb8
#f0ad5c
#b2356c
#ea68db

#a02d0d
(eye color)

Family
Main Family Tree

Full Family Tree
(note: you'll have to really click around to find the Dunkola's)
Last edited by Lierre on Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

General Information

Postby Lierre » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 pm

Name:
Laila

Nicknames:
Lai,Lailie, Lele

Sexuality:
Although Laila hasn't yet discovered her sexuality fully, she will grow up to bisexual, with no real preference of one over the other.
EDIT- Laila is now fully straight. She still appreciates pretty girls, but she likes boys a lot more. gotta balance out all her gay siblings pfft

Hair:
While Laila's hair seems simple and easy to take care of, it's actually a real pain in the tail. No matter what she does, it always ends up really frizzy by the end of the day. It also doesn't help that she has to have someone else brush it because it's just so thick that she can't possibly do it by herself. However, it does always give her quality time with whoever is doing her hair.

Personality:
-loner-misunderstood-considerate-curious-girly-
Laila is the kind of girl who prefers staying home rather than going out with friends. She's a bit of a loner and finds it hard to connect with others, even those of her own age. Due to this, Laila is regarded as antisocial and even rude due to her preferring to sit in a corner drawing rather than playing with other kids. However, she can be easily persuaded and she'll try her best to enjoy it as much as she can. Laila has a passion for discovering new things and even has a journal that she always carries in her pouch. It's not rare for her to stop what she's doing to pull out the book and scribble down whatever has caught her eye. Also in her book she likes to put pressed flowers and leaves. She'll sometimes even put dirt that she thinks looks kinda cool in there. She loves going for long walks in the backyard and building small forts out of branches that she's found. However, just because she enjoys playing outside, doesn't mean that she doesn't like to pamper herself with bubble baths and styling her hair. Overall, Laila is a quiet girl that just takes a little bit of time to warm up to you.

Relationship with Family
Viola- Momma
Laila very much looks up to her mom. She loves her music and will often listen to a recording of it while she falls asleep. However, it's not rare for her to just fall asleep in her mother's arms. In the mornings she loves having Viola brush her hair while Laila hums the tune to their favorite songs.

Dunkin- Papa
Laila is definitely a daddy's girl! She loves to help him, especially with helping to cook dinner for the whole family. She also loves to curl up with him in her bed while he reads her her favorite book, Mathilda.

Lute- Brother
While Laila loves her brother a bunch, she doesn't connect to him as much as her sisters. Being a lot older than her, they find it hard to have similarities but she still adores spending time with him, of course. However, she often gets jealous of his relationship with their dad, due to them being the only boys in the family.

Panelope- Sister
Laila really looks up to her eldest sister. It's not uncommon for them to spend hours just playing with each other's hair and talking about who knows what. Laila loves to curl up beside her eldest sister and doodle.

Paisley- Sister
Laila really loves her youngest sister. Since they're the closest in age, they act a lot more childish with each other in comparison to their other siblings. They love running outside and racing each other. Laila is always so proud of herself when she wins(even though Paisley usually lets her win).

Favorites:

Food: Hawaiian pizza(with tofu instead of ham of course)
Color: Mint green
Activity: Writing about her dreams and discoveries
Animal: Lionfish
Candy: Starbursts(especially the pink ones)
Song: "Elle Me Dit" by MIKA
Instrument: The ukelele

Quirk:
Laila has a strong connection to the undead and spirits. She can often sense when supernatural beings are near her. However, she does not have the ability to speak directly with them, but that doesn't mean she can't leave messages on paper for them, though!

Theme Song:
Due to her above quirk, Laila's theme song is "Walking With A Ghost" by Tegan and Sara.

Other songs that fit her are "Cool Kids" by Echosmith, "Gold" by Owl City, "Quiet" by LIGHTS, "Riptide" by Vance Joy, "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" from Lilo & Stitch, "No Place I'd Rather Be" by Cassa Lio, and "Takes So Long" by The Weepies.
Last edited by Lierre on Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lierre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Laila

Postby garnet. » Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:11 am

dayyyynnggg if she was bi or gay or pan or whatever I would shove my girl Jo at her so hard omg
she's so gorgeous 8D
Image Image Image
ImageImage
garnet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Laila