Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Artist Search by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 2 minutes
Drawing sessions 2

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Artist Search

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:50 am

What is an Echobi you ask? An Echobi is a creature that is the size larger than that of a horse but has canine like features. They can be ridden with proper training and are very obedient if they are trained young. Echobi have mane’s that reach all the way down to their whip like tail. Males have chest fur that go along their stomach. Echobi are equipped with saber teeth that grow to about six inches and protrude out of their mouth regardless of how young they may be. A female Echobi can produce only one pup in a single breeding. Echobi females can breed up to four times in their lifetime along with males. An Echobi is not fully mature until the age of four, they can live up to a total of twenty years. Echobi pups do not start their training until they are one, this is when they will learn to get use to a head collar and a saddle. Echobi are very social creatures and need to be with others of their kind throughout their lifetime. A male Echobi has six horns on its’ tail that are used for fighting other males during breeding season in the wild.

Echobis come in many colors, though they are all natural and some have unnatural designs. Patterns can consist from that of a cheetah or leopard to simple solid colors or striped like tigers. The rarest genetic mutation of an Echobi is white, you will rarely see a fully white Echobi. They are rare and often prized for their coats and cost a lot of money. Another rare mutation is an Echobi that does not have the six inched fangs. This isn’t as rare as a white Echobi but it is also found pleasing in the community.

Rules
1. Do not create a cover entry, it makes it harder for me to judge.
2. Only serious entries, do not just color in the lines, please follow all species guidelines
3. If you have any questions, please ask them.
4. This is a continuous search for artists, there will be no end date.
5. You are allowed to make as many entries as you want, edits are not allowed.
6. All entries should not have the halter on them.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Artist Search

Postby eleutheromania » Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:47 pm

Bump

Last bumped by eleutheromania on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:47 pm.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮

she/her ☐ adult ☐ army veteran
eastern standard time ☐ usa
animals ☐ art ☐ college

currently semi inactive due
to personal stuff going on.

Please do not send me pms asking about
species for sell. I will post anouncements
if i decide to do so. thank you. though if
you have any questions, don't be afraid to
message me.

Commission are closed. USD bribes considered. marveldox#9219