Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Happy Kiddo by RottenMilk

Artist RottenMilk [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Happy Kiddo

Postby RottenMilk » Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:37 pm

my new little baby bean ouo
I am looking names for her so feel free to put suggestions

Remember that kids are vulnerable. We often forget this, because they’re so resilient. They cry, and then they stop crying. The next minute, or the next hour, their mood has changed, and everything is back to normal, at least on the surface. But if they’re integrating painful experience, it’s changing them, and if they’re denying it because it’s too painful to process, they’re looking at a crisis down the road and years, even a lifetime, of therapy. Children don’t necessarily tell you when their feelings about you have changed, when you have lost their respect or endangered their love for you. They may not even be consciously aware of their own breaking points, but they have them, as we all do, so handle with care if you want them to stay whole.

Guilt and shame are the sledgehammer and chainsaw in the parenting toolbox—-one hits kids over the head, while the other cuts them to the core.
Lemon
RottenMilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Happy Kiddo

Postby ririan » Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:28 pm

its a qt ;u;