Adoptable Canine/Form Fluid Design: REHN by ru.

Based on Click to view
Artist ru. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adoptable Canine/Form Fluid Design: REHN

Postby ru. » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi guys! :3
As you might know, I occasionally get create adoptable designs if I find lines I really like. So here we go again.
This guy/girl's name is Rehn. She/He is obviously a canine, but she can take on any form you want.

If you would like to adopt him/her, I want you to fill out a form which must include the following, and sometime between tomorrow and a week from now I will choose a winner, as long as I have more than one applicant;

Gender, Age, Personality, History, Species or Breed, What You Will Use Her/Him for, Why You Want to Adopt Him/Her, and anything else you might want to include.

If you include an example of your art or writing, you have a better chance of winning him/her.

IF FOR ANY REASON IN THE FUTURE YOU DECIDE YOU NO LONGER WANT THIS CHARACTER, YOU MUST RETURN THE DESIGN TO ME.
THE DESIGN MUST BE USED, NOT JUST HOARDED.
DO NOT BEG.

Thank you!

| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adoptable Canine/Form Fluid Design: REHN

Postby ru. » Fri Nov 28, 2014 3:24 am

bump
| INFJ | Capricorn | Blood Type B | Coyote Dæmon | Neutral Good | Creative Type |
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentshield » Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:55 am

gender;; male
age;; two years, three months
birthday;; 30th November
species;; wolf/dog
breed;; mixed- part collie, part german shepherd, part labrador
family;; mother- collie/labrador mix, father- german shepherd, grandparents- one half-wolf, the other pedigree collie

personality;; rehn is a warm-hearted boy to those he cares for, but he has a gruff exterior and is very protective. He isn't very good at displaying emotion, preferring to display his care by actions- defending from danger, bringing food, that sort of thing. He won't take anything from anyone about his family, but he is extremely relaxed about comments about himself.
history;; rehn wasn't the type to have a relaxed childhood, although he had two caring parents. He trained as a search and rescue dog for a while, but developed a nasty case of pneumonia after a seven-hour search in the French Alps and was suspended for rest. He met his mate, Rio, on a police dog training course, and they spent the whole time messing around with each other. It felt natural being with the other, so they stayed together. Rio's expecting pups soon.

about me;; I'm agentshield, a user who loves adopting beautiful designs and looking after them c:
Rehn captured my attention as soon as I saw him, and I know his design will fit perfectly with another of my characters- Rio, a mute wolf dog. I'd love to give him a home!
reason for adopting;;
and anything else you might want to include
agentshield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ru. » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:04 am

Oh cool, awesome application!
Would you use him for a writing/rp kind of character? :3
ru.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby agentshield » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:53 pm

It's a possibility, but he'd be more of a drawing character, because I love to doodle characters c:
But rping is definatly possible, because I do a lot of that, and I find it really helps character development ^^

And thank you!
agentshield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me