Based on Click to view
Artist foreign-potato [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Belldandy Adopt #54 - closed

Postby foreign-potato » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:47 pm

What are Belldandy's?
Belldandys, also known as Belldees for short, are a fluffy little pixie horse the size of a small rodent. The Belldee will fly from house to house, normally through a window, visiting little children and infants before they fall asleep. Their bells hold a certain pixie dust that brings the little ones good fortune and sweet dreams. Belldandy's eyes are always closed, giving them a calm, pleasant expression upon their faces. Just because their eyes are closed, does not mean they cant see. Their other senses are so strong, eyes are not necessary to find their way around. They can come in an assortment of colors, any colors you could possibly imagine. Though Belldee's can fly, it is less common for them to have wings; their magical aura is what helps most to fly. Belldandys eat flower petals and leaves for the most part, anything else they eat would consist of an assortment of berries or grasses. One thing they love especially, but is so rare for them to come across is tea. They are obsessed with it and will stop dead in their tracks if they see a cup of it sitting on a table or stand. Lots of people leave tea out at night to try and spot the fluffy pixies.

Cuties <3 Here is my one guest artist bab! Thanks for letting me color one, Em!!
(I accidentally deleted the sign "belldandy adopts", I am sorry qnq)
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:

Coding the form/adding to the form/what ever is fine. nvn Just make sure you fill out the four things I gave.
Ends December 2nd because I won't have internet starting tomorrow until then!
Last edited by foreign-potato on Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
characters

★nontheist; pro-choice; human rights ★
Find me on
dA!

looking for art or designs --
offering very rare list pets and more

foreign-potato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Belldandy Adopt #54 - OPEN

Postby BluebonnetBree » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:57 pm

Username: Mother~of~Dragons
Name: Dawn
Her one special accessory: A dark red ribbon that she has tied into a bow and wears on her arm. It was given to her by her very first little girl she helped give good dreams and she's had it close to her ever since.
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clastlog » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:15 pm

Username:
    DrawingRed
    Name:
    Clara
    Her/his one special accessory:
    Clara's special accessory would have to be the sea shell barrette that was given to her by her grandmother. It had been passed down from generations and her grandmother told her to give it to her granddaughter and repeat the special message.
    "The one who posses this barrette will live a life of peace and harmony, she will be one with the sea and sky and will forever be in the hearts of those who shine"
Last edited by clastlog on Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Clastlog [✖]
clastlog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonpaw and Icyheart » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:42 pm

Username: Moonpaw and Icyheart
Name: Mute Mike
Her/his one special accessory: and circle with a line through it attached to a string tied to his ear
Moonpaw and Icyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doglike » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:02 pm

Username: wolfbane.
Name: Auva
His one special accessory: A small jar around his neck is filled with a curious black powder, which if confronted about, he will simply state that enclosed within the small jar is black sand, with the tiniest flecks of quartz inside. He calls this mixture his star bottle.
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
INFJ | He/Him | Web + Graphic Designer | CS Artist
───────────────────────
Hi! I'm Doglike. I like napping, tea, and plants.

───────────────────────
FR | ART SHOP | TRADES | 🌼 🦔 🦌
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Doglike
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incomprehensible » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Username: FishingForAGlitch
Name: Mollis 'Molly' Lineae (MOLL-EES LIHN-AY){not correct probably, but how I pronounce it as a name. Means 'soft lines' in Latin.}
Her/his one special accessory: A glass cat on a leather braid. She wears it around her 'wrist'. Surprisingly durable. Blue transparent glass with tiger stripes on the cat's back. The 'breed' of the glass cat is a Maine Coon.
Artist for
incomprehensible

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:13 pm

reserved
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sighs_alot » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:19 pm

Username:

Name:

Her/his one special accessory:

WIP
Last edited by sighs_alot on Wed Nov 26, 2014 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image.........

┌──────────────┐

................sighs
she/they | adult | queer | artist
nature, drawing, animals, video games,
food, plants, rain, cartoons, coffeeImage

└──────────────┘
sighs_alot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I.Write.Sins » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:25 pm

Username:Sophie1814
Name:Burgundy
WIP
I.Write.Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cinnabon » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:59 pm

You - Can - Call- Me
W I S T E R I A

Username:
kiwiberry

Name:
Wisteria

Her one special accessory:

Wisteria has a pair of silver crescent moon earrings, made out of a glittering metal.
She found them at night, when the moon was at its brightest.
Where Wisteria found them was a mysterious place, but with Wisteria, everything
in her life evolves a little tad of mystery. She found them shimmering in the moon light,
swaying at the top of a short tree. They looked like they had been placed there purposely.
Being as curious as she is, Wisteria climbed to the top of the tree to retrieve the earrings.
Once she brought them down to the ground, she realised there was a small note attached to the
back of the left earing. I'm waiting beneath the blue moon, where the wolves howl at dusk.
Find me there. I'll be waiting. Hidden beneath the dust.

Wisteria loves a mystery, and the earrings have been the biggest mystery
of her life. She keeps them close to here, treasuring them, hoping that one night, when the moon is blue,
she can say 'case closed.'

I M A G I N A T I O N is what makes us who we A R E

Wisteria has received and found many other notes that seem to connect with the first one.
One day she was walking along the beach, her hooves imprinting strongly against the sand. The stars
were shining brightly that night, when she saw a glowing piece of paper giving of a glittering kind of light.
The paper was half buried beneath the sand. Wisteria found many more notes like this, in even weirder places.

This information is top secret, and I hope we can trust you to keep it safe.

List of 'The Blue Moon Case' Findings
All findings discovered by Agent Wisteria;; Codename;; Nightfall

She's one of a K I N D

Subject A1
I'm waiting beneath the blue moon, where the wolves howl at dusk.
Find me there. I'll be waiting. Hidden beneath the dust.

Subject A2
My name is not yours to follow, but you can find me beside the whispering willows.
Dare I not speak, dare I not blink. Forever and always, standing on the brink.

Subject A3
I keep moving, slowly, moving. The time will come, my pretty
flower, for the clock to strike the last and final hour.

Subject A4
The sun, it blinds me. The night, it hides me. Your eyes can not
see me, nor can you hear me. Though you can smell my cinnamon breath,
and see me in the flames of your flaming red hearth.

Subject A5
You will find that this is my final note. I wish you to know that
I'm still waiting, my pretty flower. The last and final hour is
approaching, and you need to find me soon. I'm waiting,
I always will be. Find me beneath the blue moon hidden beneath
the dust, find me beside the whispering willows, smell my
cinnamon breath and watch me dance in the fire of your hearth.
You must of realised now, as you are a bright one, that I am not whole.
I need you to bring my remains together. Restore me. Heal me, and maybe
your world will not fall.

IMPORTANT;; the file you are about to read is based specifically on Nightfall,
the Belldandy that the blue moon notes are believed to be directed towards.

Agent Nightfall;; 'Wisteria' Files

Current Cases;;
The Blue Moon Case || Case #6

Completed Cases;;
Mysterious Graffiti Art || Case #1
Stolen Ophren Jewel || Case #2
The Shadow Man || Case #3
The Moving Mountain || Case #4
The Incan Carvings || Case #5

Agent Ranking;;
Agility; B
Strength; C+
Speed; B+
Intelligence; A
Overall; A

|'The Shadow Man' | Nightfall's (Wisteria's) Report | Agent Constellation, (Agent Lumaris)|
Agent Nightfall is by far the brightest Belldee I have ever met. She may even succeed me. Her performance
in The Shadow Man case was truly phenomenal, must I say. She has taken one of my sons, Kayo, under
her wing. As a retired agent, I know that Kayo will end up leading a normal life with only memories of this secret
spy base, the complete opposite of the life Nightfall is about to face. Now, back to The Shadow Man Case.
Nighfall was outstanding, and I hope to promote her soon to a commander. Her dedication to the case
was completely unexpected, but absolutely necessary. The way Nightfall unravelled the case at the end
was utterly brilliant, I couldn't of done it better myself. Nightfall has a large amount of intelligence, though
she lacks in strength. I of course know that intelligence always wins over strength, but in reality it's mostly
important to have intelligence and strength. The two combined together is defined as the master combination.
This is all I can write, I have many other cases to report on. Though I would love to write on this further, as
Nightfall is one talented Belldandy that I hope will continue to impress me with her skills. I'm sorry to say that
I couldn't delve deeper into The Shadow Man Case, but for now, it's best to leave it here.

|'The Blue Moon Case'| Nightfall's (Wisteria's) Report| Agent Constellation, (Agent Lumaris)|
Now, this case is something interesting. It seems that these notes have been directed to Nightfall, though
the question is, why her? Why not myself, why not Kayo? Why her? I sometimes have the feeling that Nightfall
is keeping secrets from us. That could just be me, but when I have my suspicions, they normally are always right.
In this case, I hope I'm wrong. The first thing I'd like to write about is the fact that Nightfall has these silver moon
earrings, that were supposedly given to her by...Pieces, the name we called the person or thing that writes the
mysterious notes that Nightfall always seems to stumble upon. How is this? I do not know. I can sense that
these so called 'earrings' are an extremely big part of the case, and also a clue just waiting to be discovered.
I keep telling Nightfall to study the earrings closely, but she pays no attention. Nightfall simply says, 'it was just
a coincidence that the note happened to be attached to the earrings. Just a coincidence.'
She always says it like she's trying to convince herself that it's true. But I know Nightfall shares the same
suspicion that I do. The earrings are part of something bigger, just waiting to be discovered...or, put back
together. That reminds me of the other subject I was going to write about. Subject A5, the final letter. What really
disturbs me and puzzles me at the same time is that Pieces has asked to be restored, or our world will fall. I
believe that he has given us the information of where parts of him/her are hidden in subjects A1, A2 and A4. I also
believe that A3 was a warning, telling Nightfall to hurry. This is all part of something tremendous, even life changing...
and Nightfall...Wisteria...has been chosen to be the hero. Now, I must tell you, friend, about something I have not yet
told the others. I, myself, have also received a note from Pieces. I'll tell you, because I have to tell someone, as my time as
an agent is coming to a close, soon my memories will be wiped. But one thing is for certain: I'll make sure to remember Wisteria.

Our world will fall
Unless the hero restores the last survivor
Our world will be no more
Unless the hero trusts a promise
Our world will be torn apart
Unless the hero becomes the storm

The only thing I can say is that I hope Nightfall, my Wisteria, makes the right decisions.

Agent Constellation is my Belldandy; Lumaris.
Kayo is my other Belldandy, who is Lumaris's son.
Thankyou for reading my form c:
This Belldee is already something extremely important to me,
I love her very much. If I manage to win her, I would
love to continue with the blue moon case,
and complete the story so Wisteria can say 'case closed.'
I would open the RP to others so their Belldandy's can
be part of Wisteria's adventure too.
Congrats to whoever wins this amazing Belldee <3
Last edited by cinnabon on Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:42 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Life is an A D V E N T U R E every day
cinnabon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me