Avengers: Age of Ultron closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Avengers: Age of Ultron closed

Postby The Winter Soldier » Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:20 pm

The Osiran an ancient order of telepathic and telekinetic mutants with the ability to communicate with the last of dragonkind on earth and somehow there destinies have have intertwined with the x-men and the avengers the age of ultron is upon us and only the avengers the x-men and osira can stop the technological menace that is Ultron a highly intelligent AI who is attempting to take over the world.

Information: this is partially going off of the trailer for age of ultron and following the ultimate verse of the comics. It is also partially it's own plot.

A powers section has been added to the form

Rules
follow all chickensmoothie rules: this includes romance rules pg13 only anything else must fade to black
No self dating
Do not go more than a page if there are only two people on
Limited slots are limited once filled i will not be allowing anymore OC characters for the x-men or the avengers. Current there are only three for both the avengers and the x-men. I will raise the limits once we get all the canons.
at least 3-5 sentances are required for a post no one liners please.
Please try to be active.

Forms
Code: Select all
Name:
appearance:
history: optional
personality: optional
strengths:
weaknesses:
powers:

Groups
Osira: The osira are ancient order of telepathic and telekinetic mutants who have been around longer than any of the hero groups they have often times been reffered too through out history as many different things. Among those names are Witches demons gods hellspawn and Heroes. They were the first telepathic and telekinetic mutants to ever exist on earth and many have an extra power on top of their other two bloodline abilties. The osiran are dragon riders and form lasting and unique bonds with dragons they dedictate their lives to protecting the world and dragonkind but they also have a dark past: in times past a few osira took it upon themselves to raise dragons up using necromancy and controlled them using their telekinetic abilities this time period was reffered to as the great dragon war and it caused alot of ancient legendary dragon and their riders to lose their lives. It is not spoken of by many osiran but most including the young know of the great dragon wars there however is only one surviving rider of the great dragon war and that is the head of Osiran order.

The x-men a group started by charles xavier too defend mutant and human kind

The avengers originally started as an idea to bring together a group of unique individuals to fight the battles that the world couldn't fight they are lead by captain america.
Last edited by The Winter Soldier on Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 7 times in total.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

HQ locations

Postby The Winter Soldier » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:54 pm

City of Arteicia is located on floating island in the sky that floats above the lake near the Xavier's school for the gifted it is too high up for anyone too see it in the sky and hidden by Dragon magic. In the center of breakstone lake there is an old osiran ruin activating the seal stone in it causes a spiral ramp to shoot up out of the water plus a boating dock too allow for boats to dock and so that people could actually dock boats at before making the long climb up too arteicia.
Arteicia HQ of the Osira order

Xavier's School for the gifted HQ of the X-men
Xavier's school for gifted

Avengers Tower originally named Stark Tower it is now the HQ of the Avengers
Avengers Tower
Last edited by The Winter Soldier on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Character List

Postby The Winter Soldier » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:03 pm

Please note that more slots for the x-men and the avengers will be added when all canon spots are filled. Any other ocs will have to be either Osirans or Neutral characters. Please note that all osirans must have telepathy and telekinetic abilities plus one other ability so a total three abilities each for the osiran all osirans have dragons either small companion ones or large riding ones much like the creature that Kitty pyrde calls dragon these are almost the same in that respects the difference is that some are big enough too ride.

Once all the slots for x-men and the avengers are filled all ocs will be able to become neutral after this we are always accepting ocs it's just that the number of ocs on avengers and the x-men are limited.
Osirans
Judah the lion of israel: The winter soldier
Vanya: The winter soldier

X-men
Xavier: open
Beast: open
Wolverine:☆тнαт мαяνєℓ ¢нí¢ĸ☆
Jean Grey:open
Kitty Pryde and Lockheed:☆тнαт мαяνєℓ ¢нí¢ĸ☆
Bobby aka Iceman: open
Rogue: open
Gambit: open
Quicksilver: open
Scarlet Witch: open
Storm: open
Mystique:Duckwingz
Angel: open
Kurt wagner: duckwingz
Scott Summers: open
Deadpool: open
Nathan Summers: open
oc slot 1:Kelise: Toxicnox
oc slot 2:
oc slot 3:
oc slot 4:
oc slot 5:

Avengers:
Captain America: ☆тнαт мαяνєℓ ¢нí¢ĸ☆
Hawkeye: open
Ironman: open
Bucky Barnes: open
Black Widow:open
Thor: open
Falcon: open
oc slot 1:Bami Marcel Distempe /Myth:MissSherlocked
oc slot 2: Lillian: Toxicnox
oc slot 3:Aria: The winter soldier
oc slot 4:Michelle Lexus-Kate Beau
oc slot 5:

Neutral characters:
Sabretooth: the winter soldier

Enemies:
Ultron: open
Last edited by The Winter Soldier on Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:50 am, edited 21 times in total.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dragon Types and Some Other Information

Postby The Winter Soldier » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:45 pm

Dragons come in many types:

Skyborn Dragon Family: Skyborn dragons are those who are wyvern like in nature most have two legs and wings and walk like birds do when on the ground with wings folded at their sides. They are fastest in the air and when gliding and are often the choice mount for the common Osiran.

Tank Dragon Family: These dragons are often wingless and bulky built strong like either an elephant or rhino often times they are referred to as tanks because they quickly flatten land and demolish buildings but these do not fly and are often used as beasts of burden.

Raptor Dragon Family: These dragons are dinosaur like in nature often times resembling raptors in a way but most are two legged prey hunters with claws with which to hold their prey. Their running speed is very fast on the ground but they do not fly

Mythical Dragon Family: This dragon family includes equine varieties mostly those without wings and are often times fast they are often saddled with similar tack to a horse. they are often like kirins and quilins in nature.

Ancient Legends Family: The ancients are the rarest of all dragons and often times the largest having four legs and wings often times they come to include those with multiple wings and or heads but these ancients are almost always not without a legend.

Water Dragon Family: These dragons are often referred as kings and queens of the seas, lakes and rivers. Water dragons are aquatic in nature some can however fly and often resemble eastern dragons.
examples of them can include and are not limited too dragons like these but often times water dragons vary based on environment meaning each one is different this is just one of many examples.: http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140813121014/dragonsprophet/images/d/d7/Silent.gif

Tundra Dragon Family: these are often found in cold environments and often times have fur covering them they are true dragons that have adapted to life in the cold weather and are very much varied in that they include other dragon families within the entire species.
Examples of a tundra dragon although most tundra's are known to have fathers or thick fur covering their scales in order to combat the cold temperature:
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140909134942/dragons-prophet-europe/images/3/36/Fleeting_Snow.jpg

Hydra Dragon Family: Hydra dragons often have multiple heads and no they do not grow back but concept of it is that these dragon's all have two or more heads and are amazingly tough each thinks independantly but shares one body and it's organs stab one of these in heart and all the heads die. often times they are tamed by those who have experience as you have to weaken them by fighting them before capturing.

Glider Dragon Family: these dragon's are very bat like in nature they glide on air currents they are not capable of full flight but can get you from point A to point B they are fast on the ground and even more so when gliding.

Dragons have family classifications these are not breeds simply just categories the breeds are varied. All dragon's are often refered to as cross between normal animals an legendary dragons resulting in varying species,
Last edited by The Winter Soldier on Sat Nov 29, 2014 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Avengers: Age of Ultron Open/accepting

Postby The Winter Soldier » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:46 pm

me:Vanya Creed
appearance:vanya is around 6 ft tall her eyes are the same color as victor creed's and she has blonde hair she tends too wear special jumpsuits made specifically to protect her they are made out of kevlar and she wears fingless gloves. it is often though that vanya is adopted because of the fact that she has blonde hair she barely resembles him and resembles her mother closely but she has his eyes and his claws.
history: Vanya was born 21 years ago and raised by her father victor her mother died when she was a newborn leaving victor to raise her on his own. Victor always thought his daughter was a bit different and that was made evident by the fact that she had telekinetic abilities that she had alot of trouble controlling as well as her telepathic abilities which for part o fher life she had trouble focusing her thoughts it took her a while too learn how but her father was there too support her every step of the way. She also has his retractable claws.
personality: unknown
strengths:will be told in the rp
weaknesses:will be told in the rp.
vanya's dragon: will likel be obtained at later date in the rp.
http://cdn.infernum.com/WebAssets_2014/CW26_Dragons/Emerald%20Fortune.png

Name:Victor Creed
appearance:http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130723161114/marvelmovies/images/thumb/e/e8/Victor_Creed.jpg/800px-Victor_Creed.jpg
history: unknown due to the movie verse going back in time
personality: unknown
strengths:we already know what these are
weaknesses:we also know what these are

Name:Judah
appearance:Judah is very tall man around 6 feet 5 inches he has Brown eyes and brown hair his most common uniform is that of kevlar built uniform that has light blue and white on it with symbols of an israeli flag on each shoulder and lion on the chest of kevlar suit he wears. he wears military issue hiking boots and has secondary form due his shapeshifting ability his anatomy for the werelion form is much like that of werewolf but arms and legs are at normal human length he just resembles a beast mostly and has two forms a half beast and full beast form which is large barbary lion.
his half beast form looks liek this http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2014/259/3/d/____archeage_____by_paradiss2009-d7zf64r.jpg
history: Judah is head of osiran order and also surprisingly friends with charles xavier
strengths:
weaknesses:
powers:telepathy and telekinetic abilities he is also a shapeshifter.
Judah's dragons:

Ancient Shadow
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140714142826/dragonsprophet/images/9/96/Ancient_Shadow.gif

Runewake
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20141005063949/dragonsprophet/images/5/54/Runewake.gif

Immortal Torment
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140712155721/dragonsprophet/images/2/23/Immortal_Torment.gif

Forest Guardian
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140924213906/dragonsprophet/images/c/cb/Randolph.gif

Snow Crasher
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140712211141/dragonsprophet/images/b/b8/Alabaster_Sailhorn2.gif

Hazul
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140712214907/dragonsprophet/images/1/15/Hazul.gif

Name:Aria
appearance: Aria stands at around the same height as Bucky she has blonde hair and often wears a kevlar jumpsuit on daily basis. her eyes are also blue
history: Aria has a bit of memory loss she is unsure of what her history is and has been living at the tower for a while unlike james she's more lost then he is and was also brainwashed by hydra her memories where wiped but she isn't entirely sure who she is at the moment. although she is connected too the howling commandos in some way she just hasn't learned of that and no one has told because they aren't sure she can handle it at the moment.
strengths:will be told in the rp
weaknesses:will be told in the rp
powers: she has a variation of super soldier serum in her.

Name:Nikolay
appearance:nikolay has black hair brown eyes and scares on his back
history: unknown.
strengths:
weaknesses:
powers:he can change into a cat like creature called firran it is the same thing that judah can change into though nikolay would be considered a cub compared too Judah.
Last edited by The Winter Soldier on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:08 pm, edited 18 times in total.
The Winter Soldier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

Name:
Bami Marcel Distempe /Myth
appearance:
Standing 6'3, Bami is basically the human equivalent of a deer. He sports black hair and bright green eyes. He is slightly tanned in complexion with a couple of scars placed randomly on his back. He is usually seen with a sketchbook and beanie.
history:
The only son, adopted child, Bami had a lot of responsibilities concerning his father. He didn't want to follow in his dad's footsteps and was promptly the abuse because of his 'uselessness'. At school, He was bullied and teased for being artistic and quiet, but he learned to fight back through that experience. One night, He was attacked by a group after he stumbled over a smuggling plot but escaped and rang the police. He found out his Dad was part of that arrested group, and his mother immediately left town and moved there after telling his Dad it was over. He spent most of his time in a forest in his new town, hiding from his new tormentors. One day, on his 18th birthday, he went missing in this forest and was found 7 days later...he was not the same after that. After 'accidentally burning a farmhouse down', he was approached by SHIELD and reluctantly accepted the offer.
personality:
-Nature
-Reading

Dislikes:
-Puppets(childhood fear)
-Avocado
-Crowds

He's calm, collected and downright cheeky. He enjoys being alone and is not a fan of groups. Bami is a quiet joker, but keeps to himself as He does not fit in anywhere. He is a fighter for what he thinks is right, and would defend anyone even if it costs him dearly or hurts other's opinions or the situation he's in. He is very independent, not liking help as he is very distrustful of people he doesn't know. He enjoys gaining knowledge, so he is considered a typical brainiac. He hates working as a team, and would rather work alone.
strengths:
Knowledge of Myths and Legends: Bami has to do extensive research of a creature before he can turn into it, so he is a whizz at that type of knowledge.
Power:He has the ability to turn into mythical creatures of various lores, gaining the abilities of them. He is only able to master one at a time, so he currently has a select few forms.
weaknesses:
Not a Team Player: If Bami does not like your guts, he will not care about orders from you. He gets himself into trouble by doing what he wants.
Mental capacity: He is at a high risk of mind control, or illusions.
The Lunar Cycle: One of his major weaknesses, the moon affects his changing. If the moon his full, he cannot change at all.
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
. your favorite avian cryptid, live from the [EXPUNGED]
xxxxxxxxxNOT ON OFTEN. MOSTLY TO TRADE/GIFTBOMB.
xxxXXXxxxxxxxxxTumblrFRAO3
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:59 am

(Thanks! :) )
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby baron zemo. » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:34 pm

(Viewing exam marks today, sorry if I'm not on )
─────────────
BELIEVER
─────────────
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex

xxxxxxxxxxxxImage

└─────────────────────┘
─────────────
xSKEPTIC
─────────────
baron zemo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery