5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by sprig

by sprig

by sprig

Arctic Kilids Christmas - Open!

Postby sprig » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:44 am

ARCTIC KILID CHRISTMAS

Welcome to the Arctic Kilid Christmas! These beautiful animals love the holiday as much as you and I! Each Kilid here will be released in December, so check back then to see a Christmasy surprise! C;
──────────

WHAT ARE ARCTIC KILIDS

In the cold, snowy, tundra of the arctic, lives the Kilid. These Kilids are horse-like creatures that are heavily built. They have thick fur all over their body, and especially long hairs on their neck, chest, belly, and jaw. They have very thick feathers covering their hooves. These are all things they use to stay warm on those cold −40 °C winter days. They are born with short, bobbed tails. Long tails would get filled with ice, snow, and mud. They have a large horn on their forehead used for breaking ice to get water, fighting off predators, and fighting for mares. They are fight or flee animals, however they usually fight. The adult mares usually get to be 19 hh tall at the withers, while males can reach up to 21 hh. None are ever shorter than 16 hh. Although they may fight with other creatures, they are often very friendly to their own kind and anything they don't consider a threat. They are almost always pinto colored or spotting like an appaloosa. It is VERY rare for them to be a solid color. They would be extremely difficult to train due to their hot headedness, but I suppose you could if you were patient enough C:
──────────

ABOUT THIS EVENT

- Every one of the Kilids made for this event, will have either green or red eyes! Now isn't that festive?
      - All of these AKs will have big bows tied around their necks, just as if they were a present, just for you!
      - I will most likely be making most of the adopts, which will number at about 8.
      More to be added!
──────────

THINGS TO KNOW

- You can only win one of these Christmas Edition Kilids, but you can try for as many as you'd like!
      - These AKs may or may not be Christmas inspired, it all depends on the artist! Some of them may be just rarer coated beauties!
      - All of the contests will be judged by the artist who made the adopt, and they will not be bias! So no need to worry there.
      More to be added!
──────────

RULES

- Keep in mind that winning one of these Christmas Kilids will still count to your 6 limit!
      - Breaking any of these or any of the main rules can result in a warning or ban. And we do not want that!
      - Feel free to suggest coat colors or markings for inspiration, or songs or poems, or anything you'd like. Just remember we might not do every suggestion. C:
      More to be added!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arctic Kilids Christmas - Open!

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:00 am

May I be added for a couple of them?
I don't mind which numbers, I don't believe I'd be to busy. Only days I know so far with plans are just getting my kitten set up for being spayed and the day of her spay... So feel free with about any day =D
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me