Revenant - Chapter 1 (part 1) by swampfiend

Artist swampfiend [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Revenant - Chapter 1 (part 1)

Postby swampfiend » Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:14 am

Since each chapter should be a considerable size, I'll upload the chapters in parts.
E V E R Y T H I N G, and I mean EVERYTHING is wrong with this drawing.
Xel's face, Prince's hand, the background, their hair..
BLEGH

Chapter 1
Murder

On the following night, nearing midnight, outside of the same large, old house, the younger man approached this house cautiously, fearing what would happen if he was caught. The man mentioned twice before, Prince, was asleep on a large sofa between a stairwell and the kitchen entrance. Well, I guess this means the blow won't be so hard. Maybe he'll stay asleep the whole time. thought the younger man. A knife was trembling under the frightened grip of the young man, the knife which was nearing Mr. Toughclaws' neck. There was a ripping noise, and Prince uttered a word, a name, from his last breath. “Xel..”
This younger man, Xel as you now know him, stood there petrified. Glancing around, he decided to find somewhere to hide his body. He went up the stairs, remembering running down these same stairs on Christmas, sixteen years ago. Walking into his parents’ room, he was flooded with even worse memories. The cherry red wallpaper was peeling, and to any other person it would have been replaced. But Xel specifically remembered hearing his father say “I won’t let this d--- wallpaper be replaced ‘til I’m dead!” angrily. I guess now, the wallpaper will be replaced. Xel thought, but this thought only made way to a sadder memory; his mother. She had died four years ago. He shook away this thought, not wanting to think of her.
Pulled from his thoughts by a noise in the kitchen, he left the room and descended the stairwell and into the kitchen. “Must’ve just been a dish in the sink.” he thought aloud, but there were no dishes there. Puzzled, Xel glanced into the dining room. He could’ve sworn he had saw a figure, but nothing was there. Backing up, he turned around, and what he saw nearly caused him to faint.
“Nice collar, dork.” said the figure, grabbing Xel by said thick, black collar. “What! You-You’re dead! How can you..?” Xel stammered, gazing up at the man. This man had two fatal wounds, he was tall, and his crimson hair was covering his eyes. “Of course I’m dead. What did you expect, I had some magic healing potion to revive myself?” this man replied, who had not let go of Xel’s collar.
hey im izzie and i like drawing
they/them - lizard enthusiast

i'm in a million AP classes, so i'm not super active ^-^''
swampfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me