My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nimlet #12

Postby nimrod. » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Name: Bucket
Personality: She always runs about, full of energy and zazz as some may say, it seems like a never-ending cycle of nonsense. She is happy, and you can always find her little legs twitching uncontrollably due to the energy kept inside.
Image Image
Image Image
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CompleteCuriosity » Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:46 pm

Name:
Glenna, meaning 'valley'
Personality:
Sweet, very curious, and selectively mute. She's absolutely terrified of people she doesn't know, and has fallen into the habit of speaking little. The few words she says only pass between her and a loved one. She absolutely loves the outdoors, and especially the color green. Glenna's curiosity always gets the better of her, which is the only reason why she even lets strangers get to know her. She also wanders a lot, because she enjoys exploring.
Last edited by CompleteCuriosity on Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
CompleteCuriosity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jaena » Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:53 pm

Last edited by Jaena on Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jaena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ChickenPopper » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:46 pm

Name: Ocha (Meaning tea/green tea)
Personality:
Ocha is a very active girl. Usually she can be spotted running and jumping around, which worries her parents a lot. She can play the whole day and not even feel the slightest tired. But once she stop moving, she gets tired and fall asleep instantly. Ocha loves playing pranks on others. She might act cute at first, but the blink of an eye will end up with your face splattered with saliva as Ocha runs away, laughing. Ocha is a girl but she acts more like a boy, causing her to have more male friends than female. Besides that, she is shy/nervous when meeting a stranger in a confined space as she feels like being trap, without any space to run.
ImageImage
ChickenPopper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xtr.terrestrial » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:21 am

Name:
    茶葉
    Chaba, meaning tea leaf in Japanese
    Personality:
    Ocha is a very calm and peaceful nimlet. She enjoys resting by her local "hidden" pond that is in the forest by where she stays. Her favorite thing to do in her pastime is to collect flowers and weave them into flower crown and other cute little things. She says that is is calming and peaceful for her, and it calms her down when she is upset.
Last edited by xtr.terrestrial on Sat Nov 15, 2014 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ hunter . she/her . bi ]

X . X . X
xtr.terrestrial

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rexodus » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:45 am

Name:
Aloe

Personality:
Aloe is a kind and caring girl who tends to care for the nature around her, tending to tread lightly on the small foliage in the woodlands that surround her home in hopes of not breaking the delicate leaves and petals that form on the plants. She will also leave scraps of her food around to give to the animals who are smaller than her (like the field mice and small birds) can grab something to eat as well.
Rexodus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby reinbeaver » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Name: 茶々 [ Chacha ]
      The name was often used in ancient Japan as a princess.
      Personality: Chacha is a very passionate and competitive girl. Despite her calming, green pelt, she's that one nimlet who can't stand losing to others. As a bubbly girl she is widely known of her zesty actions. She is often found digging the dirt for food; she's one big eater. Chacha enjoys eating more than anything, she especially likes eating salty biscuits and crackers. It isn't rare for her to steal food from humans, its she mainly obtains her food by stealing. She mostly sees others as enemies and would do anything to protect her herd / dens.
female / Japanese / student / plumie / artshop
reinbeaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me