Based on Click to view
Artist Dragon Documentary [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WBP #268

Postby Dragon Documentary » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:18 am

I have an obsession with grulla paints ajfslsadkjl

Paint UFA ;D; I wanted to add something, so I give you a super awkward silver fox xD

To adopt this guy/gal, fill out the form below!
This ends in TWO DAYS on November 13, 2014, so get the forms in ;v; Extended a week, until next Saturday. Prettying up and extras are allowed and encouraged.

Code: Select all
[center][size=85]
Username:

Horse's name:

Fox's name:

Horse's gender:

Picture of a horse and fox coexisting:[/size][/center]
Last edited by Dragon Documentary on Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

GULLIVER : MALE

Postby P0RTLAND » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:31 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Username: YAPPINQS

Horse's name: GULLIVER, A NAME FOR A HORSE WITH A BIG HEART
Horse's gender: MALE, HE SEEMS FIT THAT WAY

Fox's name: CAPTAIN, I IMAGINE HIM BEING A LEADER
Fox's gender: MALE, THE TWO ARE AS CLOSE AS BROTHERS

Picture of horse and fox: [LINK]
Art: [LINK] © YAPPINQS

Horse's Personality: KIND, SUBMISSIVE, GENTLE GIANT, ATHLETIC
Fox's Personality: LEADER, AGGRESSIVE, PROTECTIVE, PERFECTIONIST

Sound track: [X] - [X] - [X] - [X] - [X]
Horse's potential future family: [LINK]

Last edited by P0RTLAND on Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:30 pm, edited 8 times in total.
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WBP #268

Postby tokariya » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:31 am

I'm Shadowgal990, but feel free to just call me shadow <3 I'm currently the owner of quite a few willow bank ponies as well as am an artist and head mod for the species <3 When I saw this boy, I absolutely fell in love and decided to try out. The Little fox addition just is wayy too cute >u<

I've browsed the web for some interesting name ideas, and I finally found the name, Siwili, meaning Tail of the Fox.

I've also browsed around to find a good name for the fox, I wanted to find one that meant loyal. Eventually I came across, Warren, meaning Protector; Loyal. I felt like that was utterly perfect!

This horse somehow just made me feel like he should be a stallion, so I went with it and I felt like this fits him very well. ^^

I wasn't sure if you just left it out of the form, or if the Fox already had a gender, but if we can choose the fox's gender, I would make him male, since I think the name I chose for him would be more leaning on the male side, since I don't think I've seen anyone who is female named Warren.

There wasn't many pictures of it, but I found this one, which I thought was quite cool. ^^
Click <3
Siwili is gentle horse, with a graceful flare. He is very stubborn though, and hates being ridden. He'll reluctantly let you ride him if he knows you very well, if you dare even try to ride him if he doesn't know you very well, cause' he'll buck you off in an instant... It's quite hard to gain his trust though, since he is quite trusty in himself, and not as much as in others. He is actually quite skittish towards other horses and animals though, and that's where Warren comes in.

Warren is a very brave and outgoing fox. He is extremely loyal to his dear ones, especially Siwili. He is very protective of his dear friend. Siwili is skittish towards others, so Warren is here to help talk it over and protect him in any circumstance. You may ask, why is Warren so protective regarding to Siwili? Well that's the backstory's job to explain. Warren is extremely, and i mean extremely, aggressive to anyone or anything that would possibly lead to harm's way in Siwili's path. He's once killed a human who was trying to brand him. So... yea.. I recommend not angering him nor try to hurt Siwili. Don't be fooled by Warren's size.

Back then Siwili, just a mere colt, about a little older then a year. He was wandering around, merely just cantering around, exploring his surroundings while his parents were grazing among the grass plains of their home. He looked over at the river bed, seeing a small silver fox hanging onto a rock in the middle of the stream. It was high current, and the fox looked trapped, helpless, and tired. A few more minutes and he would let go of the rock, and be washed into the stream. The fox didn't look like he had much strength either, being a young kit, possibly not even a year old. Siwili panicked, wanting to help the young fox, but also frightened, as foxes were a danger to foals like him. He desperately wanted to help the fox though. He finally decided to attempt an rescue. His parents would have obviously not allowed him to do it, but he took the chance since his parents were occupied. Siwili slowly stumbled down to the river bank, dragging a log with him, as he was quite a strong colt. The fox stared warily at him and attempted to stand up on the rock he was holding on to as he realized he was being rescued. Soon the log was lodged between the shore and the rock. The fox used up his last bits of energy and launched himself up onto the log, heading across. As he reached the other side of the log, he collapsed. Siwili reared up in happiness and walked around the small fox, inspecting him. As the fox awoke awhile later, he sat upright and looked at Siwili and bowed. "In a fox's honor, I will help and protect you for the rest of my life in return of you saving my life." the fox announced, sounding far more mature than Siwili expected.

Ever since what happened back then, Warren explained that he was an orphan kit, so that's why he had become intelligent than he was supposed to be at that age. After Siwili and Warren set out to go explore the world on their own as they got old enough, their friendship developed and to this day, they are the best of friends which death cannot even separate. Warren protects Siwili at all costs, exactly like he said he would on the day he was saved. Siwili respects Warren, never to think of him as wrong or terrible in any way. One promise they both made was, "Best friends, till the age of when the world is no more." They honestly just treat each other like pure bloodbound brothers, never to separate.
wip

~Child of Light by Lindsey Stirling ~ Beyond the Veil by Lindsey Stirling ~
~Colors of the Wind by Disney ~ Waves by Mr. Probz ~ I Will Never Let You Down by Rita Ora ~

♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:26 am

I love the forms so far Q D Q
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 am

^

Last bumped by Dragon Documentary on Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:59 am.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx