Spotted Adopts by Leonard

Based on Click to view
Artist Leonard [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 7
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Spotted Adopts

Postby Leonard » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:49 pm

I've been watching the ginga series while making this, and noticed a somewhat disturbing pattern. Spotted dogs seem to be the ones to die the most! I thought I'd make a few now, and see if they'll get more love on chicken smoothie than they get in the series. All adopts from this sheet will have spots and/or flakes over their bodies. Care to give one a home?

1. Owned by tawnypelt3
  2. High Heels [Available]
  3. Owned by kall485_killjoy
  4. Facemask [Available]
  5. Owned by AislingNyht
  6. Owned by The One & Only Vapor
  7. Owned by ✈AgentOfCHROME✈
  8. Owned by Tink
  9. Owned by Champion.
  10. Dalmatian [Available]
  11. Owned by Owl Trowel

To get one of these pups, send me a trade with any pet/item from my wishlist, or 2 C$.
I'm also willing to accept other adoptables in exchange for these, pm me if you'd like to offer some. :D

Tealea gets full credit for these adorable lines.
Last edited by Leonard on Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:43 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Image Image

I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language. If you can't understand me, please just ask me to rewrite my post and I will do so.

I'm looking for canine roleplays, preferably 1x1 with at least one to two paragraphs per post. If you're interested, please feel free to send me a message.

The animal on the right is Mika, a part of the Scogliera Abitante species, and one of my OC's. If you're interested in adopting a member of the species, please click the picture and it will redirect you to the adoption page. Thanks!
Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Spotted Adopts

Postby Im not here » Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:15 pm

Can I have #4 ;u;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- under construction -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

- under construction -

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Im not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Wed Nov 12, 2014 3:12 am

GraceDraws wrote:Can I have #4 ;u;

Send a trade and it's yours! :D
Image Image

I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language. If you can't understand me, please just ask me to rewrite my post and I will do so.

I'm looking for canine roleplays, preferably 1x1 with at least one to two paragraphs per post. If you're interested, please feel free to send me a message.

The animal on the right is Mika, a part of the Scogliera Abitante species, and one of my OC's. If you're interested in adopting a member of the species, please click the picture and it will redirect you to the adoption page. Thanks!
Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:20 am

Added four more adopts. ^_^
The longtail was claimed.

Thanks for adopting and giving these pets a home. :D

Edit: The bobtail was adopted,and I got another adoptable in return. Fun! ^_^
Image Image

Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyrissa » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:13 pm

Sending for #8~
nyrissa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby adelphi prime. » Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:38 pm

Pfft... I sent a trade for 1 and 7... I just meant 7! Accept the trade either way if it's alright. :)
↠ EDS ᎳᎪᏒᏒᎥᎾᏒ ↞
adelphi prime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:23 am

The twintail and liontail now have new owners. Thank you for giving them homes! I might make more soon, if my migrane goes away. :D
Image Image

Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:20 am

Bump. Dalmatian spotting added.
Image Image

Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Captain Chomp » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:11 pm

Sending for 9! OMG I'm In love!

Hey Captain Chomp here, wanna talk, just PM me I really like making new friends on here.
-
Sweetheart
My Bae
More To come <3

Click him please <3
Captain Chomp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leonard » Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:00 pm

Champion. wrote:Sending for 9! OMG I'm In love!

I'm glad you like it so much. :D I added you as the owner. Thanks for adopting!

Edit: Forgot to mention this, but I'm not sure when I'll be making the others. I'll try soon, but it might take a while. My hand got burned pretty badly so it's hard to do anything.
Image Image

Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me