Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

Weekly Challange! by Leonard

Artist Leonard [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 42 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Weekly Challange!

Postby Leonard » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:34 am

I got so distracted by anime while doing this xD
I'm sure all the random objects and scribbles are confusing, so I'll try to explain them:

Fluffy dog:
My persona of choice, Luther.

Name/Age/Gender Signs:
I'm basicly crazy about making new characters to write or rp with.

Leaf:
Chicken Smoothie leaf... because I spend way too much time here.

Cellphone + earbuds:
I don't have a modern phone, but the one I have is very useful to me. In particular, I have to deal with social anxiety, and blasting music into my ears through those cheap, pretty earbuds helps me deal with it. :D

Green collar:
I actually own one, so this was a detail passed onto my fursona... Just an old gift I've grown fond of.

Sneaker:
I'm very active, and I like running. I usually go through many sneakers because of that. xD

Laptop:
I spend too much time on the computer. The internet is a lovely addiction that I can't give up. So many movies, anime episodes, manga chapters, and roleplay stories are waiting for me... Who could resist!? It's also good for studying when my exams get here!

Fairy Tail Logo:
I just spend too much time watching anime. This one is among my favorites, although it doesn't necessarily take first place.

YT:
Short for Youtube... One of my favorite time-wasters.

Pencil:
I like writing, and drawing on paper. I also enjoy roleplay.

Pizza:
I try to eat healthy, and have been tossing out more and more food out of my diet and replacing it with healthier alternatives... but I refuse to give pizza away. Once a month, I gather up my siblings, and we watch a movie on the sofa while munching on pizza. That activity wouldn't be nearly as fun if the tradition is broken. :D

Pokéball:
As you might've figured out, I'm obsessed with pokémon. ^_^

i with a green dot:
I spend way too much time stalking a site called imgur, although I'm too nervous to make an account.

PS:
Poor attempt at making the playstation sign. I grew up with the original playstation, and got the second one shortly after it came out. The love I have for some of the old games will never be erased. I wasted so many hours on diablo, the lion king, and spyro.

Dark BG:
I lost someone dear to me, so I have been in a bad place psychically for a while now. How ever, I have been feeling better for the past few months. I feel like I'm finally making some progress and pushing my way through, hence the light bg around Luther. :D
Last edited by Leonard on Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image

I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language. If you can't understand me, please just ask me to rewrite my post and I will do so.

I'm looking for canine roleplays, preferably 1x1 with at least one to two paragraphs per post. If you're interested, please feel free to send me a message.

The animal on the right is Mika, a part of the Scogliera Abitante species, and one of my OC's. If you're interested in adopting a member of the species, please click the picture and it will redirect you to the adoption page. Thanks!
Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Weekly Challange!

Postby Hershey Cat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:19 pm

Very Cool! :thumbup:
Hershey Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Weekly Challange!

Postby Leonard » Sun Nov 09, 2014 6:24 am

Thank you! :D
Image Image

I'm sorry if my english is bad, it's not my first language. If you can't understand me, please just ask me to rewrite my post and I will do so.

I'm looking for canine roleplays, preferably 1x1 with at least one to two paragraphs per post. If you're interested, please feel free to send me a message.

The animal on the right is Mika, a part of the Scogliera Abitante species, and one of my OC's. If you're interested in adopting a member of the species, please click the picture and it will redirect you to the adoption page. Thanks!
Leonard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me