Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Euphoria Stables --Artist Applications open by eleutheromania

Based on Click to view
Artist eleutheromania [gallery]
Time spent 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
12 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Euphoria Stables --Artist Applications open

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Welcome to Euphoria Stables

Euphoria Stables is home to only a few breeds of the equine species. These breeds include; Thoroughbreds(15.2hh-17.0hh), American Quarter Horses(14.0hh-16.0hh), Dutch Warmbloods(15.2hh-17.3hh), and Arabians(14.1hh-15.1hh). Cross-breeding between breeds is allowed as long as the sire and dam have over twenty skill points. Euphoria Stables has been in business for over ten decades and is very strict on rules with each horse. Boarding and showing is encouraged to registered members. Once adopting a horse, the member must register the mare or stallion into the registry by producing art or a short story about the first ride or capture. Each horse adopted has a small background with it, including its temperament level, ranging from 1(low) to 10(high). Temperament cannot change over time though the horse can be trained and gain experience points (EP) which can help their chances of winning any sort of event or competition within the community. You do not have to be active with your horses though it is preferred by the stable that you are.

The stable is located in Montana. The stable currently owns over fifty acres of land and three large barns that hold over fifty stalls each. There are five pastures, two indoor arenas, and other areas in which your horse can train. Western and English riding are accepted here and supported equally. Breeding between horses is encouraged though they must have over ten experience points before they can breed along with being over the age of four.

Experience Points ;; These points can be given through doing art, entering competitions and or events, and writing stories with your horse and rider. Art and writing should be posted under your horse’s adoption page so the artist can update it and inform me so I can update it in the Breed Registry. The more active you are with your horses, the more EPs they can receive as there is no limit.
      Ownership ;; You are currently allowed to have 10 horses in total, this includes breedings. The amount of horses that you can have is influenced on the size of the community and the amount of horses that the stable has. So the number can change with time when deemed appropriate.
      Readopting ;; Readopting will be held at six month intervals once there are over 100 horses with homes. Once you place a horse up for readoption, you can not take it back but only try to win it back based upon the competition. Once up for readoption, the horse keeps its EPs and the new owner is allowed to keep the art and/or stories with you being credited.
      Breeding ;; As of now, each horse is allowed to sire four foals in its lifetime, this will change as the community grows.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:20 am, edited 4 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Registering Your Horse(s)

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:24 pm

Registering your equines

Registering your equine is quite easy. Your horse is automatically registered when it is adopted to you. You are required to keep up with everything dealing with your horse which includes it family tree. If your horse breeds over the limit given, you are responsible and will be penalized. Inbreeding is also not allowed no matter how distant, this is also your responsibility and not the artists.

Experience points will be updated as you post art or stories of your horse and its rider on its adoption page. Art is not graded by skill but rather the attempt and commitment put into it. Stories are graded upon length and how well it is written(loosely). Each event or competition will be given a different scoring due to the fact it is a specialized event/competition.

Art
        5 points ;; Headshot
        10 points ;; Headshot with Rider
        15 points ;; Full body
        20 points ;; Full body with Background
        25 points ;; Full body with background and rider.

Story
        10-19 points ;; 200-500 words
        20-29 points ;; 501-1000 words
        30-60 points ;; 1000+ words

Form for Registration (Artist Use Only) each horse topic should have its number aka #003 etc
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]Horse's Name:[/b]
    [b]Gender:[/b]
    [b]Breed:[/b]
    [b]Height:[/b]
    [b]Temperament:[/b]
    [b]Experience Points:[/b]
    [b]Lineage:[/b]

Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:25 am, edited 5 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding & Current Events

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:26 pm

Breedings

Breedings are to be sent through pm, if you are unable to send private messages, ask someone to do it for you. Permission is needed for any horse that is not yours, permission should be posted under the adoption topic of the horse and linked to in your form. Twins are rare and thus you have a 1/6 chance with the roll. Twins do not count towards the breeding limit as two, they still count as one. So if you manage to roll twins, then your horse can have one over the limit of the foal limit. Second generation and so forth will have a 1/12 chance of twins. Please send this form to an artist when they announce that breedings are open. Temperament levels are the average of the parents.

[b]Link to Sire:[/b]
        [b]Link to Dam:[/b]
        [b]Permission Posts:[/b]

Events/Competitions

Currently None
Last edited by eleutheromania on Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Registry

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Horses 1-50
    1)
    2) Jessie - EP - 20
    3) Malibu - EP - 17
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
Last edited by eleutheromania on Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:14 am, edited 4 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and Customs

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:27 pm

Regular Aritsts
    • N i g h t .

Guest Artists

Archivist Hiring, pm me if interested

Customs ;;

Customs are given out randomly at random times. The other artists and myself shall discuss random days in which to open up customs. Each time, a artist can only do two customs, as customs will be done twice a month. Simply fill out the form below and pm it to the artist open.

[b]Name:[/b]
      [b]Gender:[/b]
      [b]Breed:[/b]
      [b]Height:[/b]
      [b]Temperament:[/b]
      [b]Experience Points:[/b] 0
      [b]Lineage:[/b] Foundation
      [b]Reference:[/b]
Last edited by eleutheromania on Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:08 am, edited 3 times in total.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphoria Stables --Under Construction.

Postby P0RTLAND » Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:44 pm

mark c:
P0RTLAND

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Euphoria Stables --Artist Applications open

Postby eleutheromania » Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:38 pm

Currently seeking Guest Artists

Fill out this form

[b]Username;[/b]
[b]Activity (1-10)[/b] 1 being the lowest.
[b]Examples:[/b] On Okekai only, must be equine
[b]Why do you want to be an artist?;[/b]

eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheFabulousHorse » Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:01 am

Username; TheFabulousHorse
Activity (1-10) I would say.. 8. I'm only gone if something comes up!
Examples: Please check out my gallery! I have many examples there!
Why do you want to be an artist?; I love coloring animals in on oekaki and this line art just looks amazing.

Player #593 on FFH - Come find me!

TheFabulousHorse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morganizer » Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:47 am

marking c;