Foxerfly Readoption - Ivy #140

Make a topic here to show us a collection of your favorite pets from CS or other websites

Foxerfly Readoption - Ivy #140

Postby .starfish » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:22 am

My reference for her
After consideration, I realized that I have lost my connection with Ivy. So I want her to go to a new owner who will love and care for her.
I wasn't able to develop her as much as I had intended.
This will be an impress me even though it will be short.

Basic Information;
- Her twin brother is Lupine. She is also related to Lindon and Serena May
- Her charm is kind of a fancy poison ivy leaf Picture, Drawing. Must keep this along with her talent
- I named her Poison Ivy but you can leave it just Ivy if you'd like. Though her name must stay Ivy.
- I saw her personality as kind of keeping to herself and a little rude and snappish towards others. But you can change that if you'd like.
- You must keep that she doesn't like Lupine at all.

Here are the minimum requirements:
Code: Select all
Username
Name; (Poison) Ivy
gender; female
Charm; Poison Ivy
Talent; Hydrating plants
Personality;
Relationships; with her family and find her some friends

Anything else is completely up to you. Feel free to use anything from my form for her on her original page.

This will end in a little over 3 weeks on the 27
That is Thanksgiving so I wouldn't wait until the last minute.

PM me any questions
Last edited by .starfish on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Poison Ivy

Postby Dreamlord » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:35 am

Username; Dreamlord
    Name; (Poison) Ivy
    gender; female

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ art here ]

Charm; Poison Ivy
    Talent; Hydrating plants

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ art here ]

Personality;
    Relationships; with her family and find her some friends
    reserve
Last edited by Dreamlord on Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Dreamlord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxerfly Readoption - Ivy #140

Postby knifekind » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:42 am

reserve
gonna win her for a bae B)
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby claypigeon » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:54 am

█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -

█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -
█ -

←Wʜʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ sᴛᴀʏ, ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ Pᴏɪsᴏɴ Iᴠʏ ʟᴀʏs?→
Username Fun sized here ! I have admired her since she was won <3
Name; Poison Ivy, however she would perfer to be known as just Ivy.
Gender; Female
Charm; Go figures, it's poison ivy.
Talent; She has the talent of hydrating plants, she gives them life and makes sure they are healthy
Personality;
quiet-observational-bubbly-truthful

Being a bit too truthful can lead to rudeness, so many think Ivy as being mean.
But honestly, she can't help it. Sometimes she points out things she didn't need or want to say aloud.
So after many embarrassments and harsh words she was resorted to staying [ almost always ] silent.
It doesn't mean she tunes out from the world, actually she tunes in to everything happening
around her. She's very bubbly, full of cheerful and high spirits she spreads joy to the
very few she has learned to love and just sticks with them.
Relationships;

Lupine;
honestly Ivy has been trying to find the forest. she hates Lupine, she never wants to see him again. He killed his and her own parents and deserved to be banished. But something inside of her longs for her brother to turn back into the little kid she knew.
-others here -
Last edited by claypigeon on Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
claypigeon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:49 pm

username //
heaven stream. and I am going to try and get my first foxer! {For like what,the thirteenth time? cx}
name //
Poison Ivy,as you required.
nicknames //
Poison Ivy is her full name.But she much prefers 'Ivy' since it is shorter and doesn't make her feel a bit rude or mean.She's proud of her full name if she turns down a bully.After all;there's a reason why her name is Poison Ivy.She is also called Poison.
gender //
Ivy is a full female.
charm //
Ivy's charm is well;Poison Ivy!
talent //
Ivy's talent is hydrating plants.More info down there c:
personality //
Ivy's a quite calm and tender foxer,but you DON'T want to cross her line.Why?She can easily become a super hot-head and be super angry.Other than that-she's quite sweet.So let's get to the nice stuff.Ivy is helpful to others and is very brave.She may be shy to new people,but once you know her-she's pretty outgoing.Ivy is overall pretty much a great foxer.And oh-she is VERY adventurous,I bet she's outside pretending to be a kid again.Look down there for more 'personality/creativeness,which creative is another personality of hers c;'}
relationships //
family;;Let's talk about Lupine to start off.Hmm,a few words from Ivy;;"I really dislike that little bugger..."Ivy doesn't hate Lupine.He's just really really annoying!Making faces,doing disgusting things to her.Her friends say "So cute!" "He looks just like you!" "How sweet!" But Ivy just mutters back.As Lupine will walk away from her,he'll stick out his little tongue. He'll hold in his anger when Ivy's friends come into the forest,just to overshadow her. Now for Lindon. Lindon is Ivy's sweeter brother. They bond quite well, actually. Lindon and her work well together and they do quiet things together of course. Serena May is her step-sister.{I think.} When they visit at each other's house, they will often examine flowers of all kinds and draw them, since Serena seems to love flowers.
♥ all of a sudden?;; Ivy doesn't have a boyfriend.But she has a little crush on a s h e s.'s Evan. Evan seems simple,but he is just really nice and cute too Ivy.
friends;;Luka Megurine is her BFF. Luka is based off of someone in our world,but does it really matter? Luka and Ivy are really close friends and they like singing together. Lilith is one of her close friends as well. Ivy has a few friends,but Lil has made her top 3.Vanellope Von Fluff[ is my fave fox ever omg.] is her 3rd best friend. They usually look at cat pictures whom Vanellope picks and Ivy usually rolls her eyes to her aww's of joy.Cupid is one of her friends as well. He is a male foxer [[of course duhh]] and Ivy can't speak to boys that well. But with cupid,he's easy to practice talking to boys on. And Cupid is just really nice to her.Fae is also a very close friend to her.They spend time doing what-so-ever and to admit it,Ivy is kinda jelly of her wings owo.
diary of a beautiful foxer //
May 3rd,2014
Dear Diary,
I started off my day as usual.My brother being a dumb-fart,my bro being nice.Yeah,simple.But,it was a school day.So,me and Lindon went to school blah blah blah.And I have to say,pretty good morning.I hung out with my peeps,and then comes math.I HATE math!Fractions this,divide this,blah blah.It's just really stressful and stupid.After math,I did all my work blah blah blah.Then I went to art class which I LOVE art so much!Why?Because EVAN is in my art class!Evan is the CUTEST boy EVER.His spiked wristband,his simpleness.And when I looked at him;believe it or not;he smiled at ME!I went to work,omg was stuck in my head on replay.So after school,I laid down on my bed,I doodled random stuff like butterflies and moths with three heads and bees with four.For some reason I drew a unicorn fighting a bear.Just-don't ask.Soon,I got bored so I went outside and pretended I was underwater in the depths of the ocean!Then I had dinner then I did more doodling.Now I have to go to bed so,bye bye c:
~Poison Ivy~

Last edited by serl on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:04 am

Hey guys <3 here's a bit of her history, along with lupines and lidons and Serena's cx

>They used to live in an big city apartment
>Lupine felt like he was in his other siblings shadow, so he grew resentful and was acting sour
>He was believed to have purposely started a fire, killing their parents and seriously injuring them all
>To escape, Lindon crashed through the window (holding little adopted Serena in his jaws) with Ivy following
>The three found lupine and Lindon banished him into the forest forever
>took place when Lindon was about 12, lupine and I've were maybe 8, and Serena was probably a toddler cx idk on this one, it's just how i imagined it *le shrug*
>Please note that this backstory will not change and I spent a lot of time thinking it through c:

Now about Lupine
>Harms any who come into his forest
>Hates his family
>Adopted Kallista and Mya
>He cannot leave the forest due to this curse
>Isn't entirely bad, it is possible for him to love and maybe in the future he will grow close to his family.
>His talent is the opposite of Ivys. While she helps things grow he poisons things
    his poisons can be as bad as deadly to as simple as making you sick. Not all of his poisons are completely bad.
>He is sour, but he didn't actually mean to start the fire. He is extremely misunderstood by all, which is why he grew deadly. He wasn't always this way.

Now about Lindon
>Sweet and helpful, loves his sisters
>Can be extremely violent if ticked off, but this is extremely rare. It hasn't been shown since the lupine incident
>Lives in the forest, he built his own home
>Married to Myra
>no kids
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .starfish » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:39 am

If anyone has any questions about Serena and her family feel free to PM me.
Also anything about Ivy you are welcome to PM me about as well.
Hi I'm Cara and I'm actually a starfish
I am also slightly obsessed with HTTYD, Percy Jackson and Marvel
art shop [OPEN], characters, deviantart, commissions [OPEN], pokefarm
.starfish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:59 am

I WANNA GET IN TROUBLE

I WANNA START A FIGHT!

Username //
      Snow!
      Hi there! I'm your average non-owner, but I've been trying for Foxers for about a year now. c: I stopped for a while because I gave up, but more recently I have entered in some competitions! nwn

Name //
      Poison Ivy
      - 1. a vine or shrub, Rhus radicans, having trifoliate leaves and whitish berries and causing severe dermatitis when touched by persons sensitive to it.
      - 2. poison oak.
      - 3. the rash caused by touching poison ivy.

Gender //
      Female.

Sexuality //
      Heteroflexible-romantic Demisexual. { highly prefers males. }

Personality //
      Poison Ivy works on impulse, so sometime she says things without thinking ahead of time. However, when in a sticky situation, Ivy is very quick-witted and sly. She tends to be straight out blunt and rude when you first meet her, which generally doesn't make a good impression on others. Sometimes, Ivy can be a bit pompous and narcissistic about herself, although it can be rare for her to show that part of her. When you get to know Ivy better, she tends to be laid back and humorous. She does make a pretty good joke every now and then!

-
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA,

I WANNA START A FIGHT!

Charm //
      Poison Ivy.

Talent //
      Hydrating plants.

How & Why Ivy uses her Talent //
      Ivy doesn't have too many friends, since her snappy behavior can drive some away. She feels like plants understand her best. They can't argue with her or support her. They're neutral, just how she likes it. They are Ivy's escape from the world... Plants are peaceful. Poison Ivy feels like she has to give something back to them, so she tends to the plants and hydrates them.

-
SO, SO WHAT?

I'M STILL A ROCK STAR,

I GOT MY ROCK MOVES

Family Relationships //
      Lupine - Brother - owned by SoulFireWolf
      Ever since the fire and their parents' death, Ivy never trusted Lupine. Before that, they were never really too close, but now Poison Ivy dislikes him with a burning passion. She never really gets to see him anymore, , but Ivy doesn't like him for leaving their family. Well, he was banished, but Poison Ivy feels it was in his mind set that he had to leave. She also dislikes how he now uses plants for making poisons — since Ivy likes to conserve plants and help them flourish, not to make hazardous poisons.

Lindon - Brother - owned by SoulFireWolf
      Poison Ivy tends to warm up to Lindon, due to his more gentler nature. She feels comfortable enough around him to express herself and emotions, and he usually his kind about it. The female is cautious about him, though, because of Lupine's exile. Ivy doesn't want to be banished anywhere, so she tries to think before she acts around him. I mean like, who wants to be banished?

Serena May - Adopted Sister - owned ~Caramel~
      Even though Serena is a bit shy at first, Ivy enjoys her company. At times it can be awkward between the two, but Ivy is comfortable enough with her to joke around with her sister. Poison Ivy also respects her sister, since her talent is gardening and Ivy tends to plants. She enjoys having something in common with her sister.

Friendly Relationships //
      October - owned by Fail in Love
      Toby is one of Ivy's few friends, but Poison Ivy is okay with that. She enjoys October's spunky and exciting behavior. Plus... She resembles a pumpkin! What's better then having a friend that looks a bit like a Jack-o-lantern and you hydrate plants?

AND I DON'T NEED YOU.

AND GUESS WHAT,

I'M HAVING MORE FUN

AND NOW THAT WE'RE DONE,

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU TONIGHT,

I'M ALRIGHT, I'M JUST FINE

Last edited by Snowseph on Fri Nov 28, 2014 12:36 pm, edited 24 times in total.
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:02 pm

~Caramel~ wrote:If anyone has any questions about Serena and her family feel free to PM me.
Also anything about Ivy you are welcome to PM me about as well.

Is mine ok?
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:27 pm

Up nvn
I’m here mostly looking for certain closed species!

I’m active on DA and Toyhouse (same username) so feel free to hmu?
I’m pretty much only active in Kiamaras
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me