Miswa #4 Mare Fleabitten Grey by finoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist finoodle [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Miswa #4 Mare Fleabitten Grey

Postby finoodle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 am

Awww, this poor mare is blind, tell me what happened to her eyesight.
Remember You MUST Be Member To Try Out! The link to the place where you can sign up is in my signature.
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; Mare
Age;;
Coat Color;; Fleabitten Grey
Story;; (No limit on words)
You may add one extra of any kind except another story.

Ends on the 9th <3 (Or until first post of page 2)
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miswa #4 Mare Fleabitten Grey

Postby Nazirah » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Awwww, she's so pretty, even if she is blind. Makes me just want to hug her <3

Username;; Nazirah
Name;; Belleza (nickname, "Belle", meaning "beauty" in Spanish
Gender;; Mare
Age;; 5
Story;; Belle is a beautiful light colored mare, and even as a foal was a graceful mover. She was born with beautiful blue eyes, but tragically developed equine recurrent uveitis. It began slowly, with her eyes just being irritated and itchy once a month or so, but then it began to hurt, and the repetition caused cataracts to form in the poor young mare. Her sight slowly faded as the cataracts grew, the milky whiteness slowly clouding her pretty blue eyes, and she became jumpy as they made her see shadows that didn't exist. Now, the cataracts completely cover her eyes, and she is entirely blind. Because of this, Belle remains a very jumpy mare. She's no longer as confident as she was as a foal, and relies entirely on her hearing for warning whenever someone is approaching. She's also very vocal, in order to keep in contact with other horses around her, so that she doesn't lose track of where they are. Belle likes to stick to a routine, and to stay in the same places that she knows so she doesn't accidentally run into things. And she does not like to be alone. She relies heavily on other horses around her, following close behind them. Because of her lack of eyesight, she's not very good for riding, however when partnered with a friend she is good at driving. She's kept in a paddock large enough for two with a shed for shelter.
I would add a "best friend" bit here, saying that she lives with another mare who grew up with her who guides her around, but I haven't adopted any other miswas yet so I don't have another :(
Nazirah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miswa #4 Mare Fleabitten Grey

Postby Promiscuous. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 pm

Username;; Promiscuous.
Name;; Catus
Gender;; Mare
Age;; Five.
Story;;

Quitting is like a disease

Which spreads very slowly

It eats up all your confidence

And weakens you steadily

If you don’t take stock of it

And control it at an early stage

Giving up will become a hobby

A war in your life it will wage

So if you have been infected

And you want a cure

Never give up in your life

And you will get treated for sure

It was the start of a hazy morning. This mare was just a year old. She had been living happily with her mother, a registered mare, a broodmare as well, but retired at the age of Nineteen. Nothing wrong could happen, and nothing ever did. But it wasn't until years passed that her mother had died. The poor yearling was anguished, she was so rueful of her bad behaviors she had with her mother, she wanted to take it all back, everything. Years passed, and the mare was soon developing into a broodmare, though she hadn't seen it coming. For it was until she was 6 she would have to be covered. One evening, a storm rolled in. And it was the end of a daylight savings, meaning it was too dark to even be so nonchalant. So here was what we now known as Catus, Catus was the last of the mares to come in. She was happily grazing, assuming her mare friends were beside her, although she couldn't hear them through the beating rain slamming against the drowning soil, causing a small stream downhill nearby. She could barely hear anyone who would've been calling for her, until it was then she detected something wasn't right. She moved closer, assuming one of the mares were nearby, it turns out they weren't. They would never have left without her! How could have this Happened?! Now startled, she cavorted anxiously beyond the rolling hills of the pasture. She could barely see the dim lights of the barn in her direction as she began to push forward with lightening striking around her. Now horrified, the made squealed and threw her haunches back while thunder boomed in her ears as she bolted down the hill, cautious not to slip, but unfortunately, she had. As she rolled down the hill and straggled, she lifted her head just to see a bolt of lightening strike her. And afterwards, everything was black.

She awoke to the feel of warn bedding around her, or was it a blanket? She awoke to find herself in darkness. Although she could hear the voices of humans, she had no idea where she had been. As she reached out her muzzle toward what she thought was the closest human, she detected nothing. Everything was simply black, she didn't understand why she couldn't see a thing, either her mind was tricking her, or she had gone completely blind. It was obvious she lost her eyesight, when she could still hear the snickers of horses around her. But it was deciphering for her.
─────────────────────────
words words words words words words
[url]link[/url] [url]link[/url] [url]link[/url]
credit