Miswa #3- Pallimino *Rare Trait* by finoodle

Based on Click to view
Artist finoodle [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Miswa #3- Pallimino *Rare Trait*

Postby finoodle » Mon Nov 03, 2014 3:23 am

Woa! This Boy has a Rare Trait called Shine and adds 2 extra points to Show To get this rare boy I want you to tell me a short story. It can be any story about him, fun part is that it MUST be under 800 words!

Remember You MUST Be Member To Try Out! The link to the place where you can sign up is in my signature.
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;; Stallion
Age;;
Short Story;;
You may add one extra of any kind except another story.

Ends on the 8th <3 (Or until first post of page 3)
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Miswa #3- Pallimino *Rare Trait*

Postby Promiscuous. » Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:05 am

Username;; Promiscuous.
Name;; Dissident Aggressor .
Gender;; Stallion
Age;; Nine
Short Story;;

Dissident Aggressor isn't his exact personality when you meet him. He likes to make himself accentuated when it comes to mares, but sadly they turn him down for one specific reason, He's clumsy. And he's clumsy but he doesn't really realize it, but he wonders why they laugh at him. So the next day Dissdent finds himself in a secluded area on the farm. He sees what looks to be a new mare he never met. With ever stride, and stumble, he approaches cautiously and tries to start a conversation.
─────────────────────────
words words words words words words
[url]link[/url] [url]link[/url] [url]link[/url]
credit

Promiscuous.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose.bloom » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:41 pm

Username;; WarriorSpirit (I am a member you just have not added me on the list yet!)
Name;; Daisy
Gender;; Stallion
Age;; 3
Short Story;; Daisy, young and cherry, frolicked in the green pasture filled with the other horses of WillowBrook Ranch. Daisy stopped to munch on some grass, and once she was done she skipped over to the other side of the old rickety fence. She leaned over and watched the humans put up ghosts, pumpkins, and spiders, LOTS of spiders. Daisy, not knowing what this was about backed away shyly and moved to the fair corner of the pasture. "Daisy dear, no reason to be afraid." Chirped an older Mustang. "There just simply putting up decorations for a holiday they call Halloween, the children absolutely love it!" And with that the mustang galloped away. Daisy understood everything the mustang has said but she was still frightened. As night came, quicker than ever, the clouds rolled in,, and the fire that illuminated the jack o lanterns flickered on and off. Suddenly, a group of kids Daisy had never seen before walked up to the door, all wearing silly costumes, and scared, they ringed the door bell. "Trick or treat...." One of them said. A ghost like figure popped out from the bushes, the kids, frightened, ran off, candy flying from their bags. Daisy could spot one right past the borderline of the fence. She trotted over towards it and sniffed. "Hmm....." she said to herself, then licked it up into her mouth. 'Pretty good.' She smiled, and trotted off into the night.
rose.bloom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finoodle » Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:23 am

WarriorSpirit wrote:Username;; WarriorSpirit (I am a member you just have not added me on the list yet!)
Name;; Daisy
Gender;; Stallion
Age;; 3
Short Story;; Daisy, young and cherry, frolicked in the green pasture filled with the other horses of WillowBrook Ranch. Daisy stopped to munch on some grass, and once she was done she skipped over to the other side of the old rickety fence. She leaned over and watched the humans put up ghosts, pumpkins, and spiders, LOTS of spiders. Daisy, not knowing what this was about backed away shyly and moved to the fair corner of the pasture. "Daisy dear, no reason to be afraid." Chirped an older Mustang. "There just simply putting up decorations for a holiday they call Halloween, the children absolutely love it!" And with that the mustang galloped away. Daisy understood everything the mustang has said but she was still frightened. As night came, quicker than ever, the clouds rolled in,, and the fire that illuminated the jack o lanterns flickered on and off. Suddenly, a group of kids Daisy had never seen before walked up to the door, all wearing silly costumes, and scared, they ringed the door bell. "Trick or treat...." One of them said. A ghost like figure popped out from the bushes, the kids, frightened, ran off, candy flying from their bags. Daisy could spot one right past the borderline of the fence. She trotted over towards it and sniffed. "Hmm....." she said to herself, then licked it up into her mouth. 'Pretty good.' She smiled, and trotted off into the night.

We have a winner! I will add you and make a background ASAP <3
ImageImage
Wifey || Wifu || Want accessories or items on your bean? Just ask! I will gladly do them for free!
finoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me