Time spent 2 hours, 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
115 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Vacant

kiamara 503 - spooky fox - winner

Postby palmsprout » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:15 am

What is a Kiamara?
    A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!!!!!!

this lil guy/gal will have a really short contest, ending midnight tonight PST!!

to try out, IMPRESS ME IN THAT TIME!!!! you can do whatever you want, no limits at all! but it will be closed for judging at midnight, no matter what! so plan accordingly. unfinished forms at the time of closing will not be counted, so make sure that every edit you make to your form near the end of the competition could be considered a finish form C;
Last edited by palmsprout on Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kiamara 503 - spooky fox

Postby dinosoar » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:16 am

possible res
dinosoar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 am

Why... Mark o u e

Last edited by Medd on Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
      Hey I’m Medd!
      I’m always very, very busy and have little time on CS.
      I will be on infrequently to design adopts however.
      I do not collect or trade pets anymore but I am a member
      of some adopt communities so you might see me around ✨
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

oleander ☾

Postby henley » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:17 am

─────────────────────────────────────────

─────────────────────────────────────────
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

username; ;
My name here on CS is henley, though I've been among this community as Illuminati and Ismene as well. I'm currently a kiamara non-owner, though I've been trying for about a year and a half now. But I feel my time to join the fanclub is coming soon!

name; ;
Oleander Ambrosine, Oleander meaning "poison" and Ambrosine meaning "immortal." Though, of course, most do not call him by him full name. Friends and family of this kiamara refer to him by his full name, or as "Ollie."

gender; ;
Raised in foster care homes with little restrictions or individual attention, Oleander, though born Olivia, had little sense of identity for most of his young life. It wasn't until late-adolecence that Ollie learned more about the many genders that exist in our world, and he declared himself as non-binary. Now'a'days, Ollie still considers himself somewhere inbetween male and female, but prefers masculine pronouns.

too busy of a day ;_; if only I had more time! Winner may have my art.
Last edited by henley on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
haitus until September 20th

not well, so sorry.
henley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:18 am

Name: Nyrav (Pronounced; N I rav)
Name meaning: Indian name that means "One who is quiet"
Nickname(s): Rav or Nyra, though he hate Nyra and would prefer to be called Rav (Pronounced; r A ve)
Voice: Unknown... Rav rarely, if ever, talks and thus most no one knows what his voice sounds like. Most believe he is mute, though this is not true. He can talk its just he doesn't like to most of the time.
Skills: "Is bleeding considered a skill?" Rav doesn't one to brag of boast about what he can do, most believe he is lazy though he has many skills. He is quick of the mind and can come up with quick, sarcastic replies though he might not say them. He is smart and patient, taking his time to do thing instead of rushing into something before thinking it through.
Scars: Rav gets cuts a lot, though they might not hurt they can sometimes leave scars. Almost all are unnoticeable, though he might occasionally get one or two that you'll see clearly against his coat.
Likes: Peace and quiet. He hates loud noises and his large ears cause his hearing to be better then most.
Dislikes: Anything load or squeaky. He hates annoying sounds or anything loud that will hurt his ears.
Fears: That people see him as a freak, a weirdo who shouldn't be bothered. He has a fear of spiders, which means he freaks out every time he see's one, even if it's no bigger then one of his claws.
Dreams: To be accepted by others, though he finds this hard due to avoiding others and being a little antisocial.
How he views himself: Rav see's himself as a unique Individual, he doesn't believe in kias being born as a mistake and see's beauty in everything. Though himself isn't a subject he likes to talk about, if he does happen to talk that is. Though he doesn't believe anyone could be a mistake, no matter how different or weird, he, like anyone, has feature's about himself that he has a certain insecurity about.
How others view him: Other kias might see this boy as a creepy kia who was never meant to be, though that doesn't mean all see him that way.. Some think he is beautiful in his own special way. It depends on the kia, though in his mind all see him as a freak, or at least someone to stay away from.

Personality: Rav is fairly shy, he isn't one for meeting new people or socializing in general. He can be a bit crabby and mean at times, but once you get to know him a little, and get him to socialize a little, he can be kind, gentle, sweet and caring to those he cares about. He has a tendency to be insecure and blurt out sarcastic comments when he does happen to speak.
Last edited by Hobbit Geek on Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2. Art trade with ~soul~

-Heashot in sig by me
-Pixel by Pengu.
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:21 am

woah
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tatzel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:26 am

NOW I'M ONLY A MONSTER.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    Image wrote:
    nemesis. text text text text text text text text text text
    text text text text text text text text text text text text

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
text text text text text. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Only questions and no answers. text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dropped out. keeping coding here to use as an example for my shop.
please don't use this coding. thank you <3
Last edited by Tatzel on Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:38 am, edited 20 times in total.
she/they/he semi-active
Tatzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:27 am

This kia is gorgeous, good luck everyone!
I'll make some gift art for the winner, maybe, hahah.
Last edited by scolipede. on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxxbreath » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:30 am

Yes,  you're  dressed  in  darkness
╔══════════════════╗
xXx
username;; _Aoba_
name;; Naomi
From the Hebrew name נָעֳמִי
(Na'omiy) meaning "pleasantness".

gender;; Female
╚══════════════════╝
But  my  eyes  are  getting  used  to  the  dark
╔═══════════════════════════╗
this is what i brought you this you can keep,
this is what i brought you may forget me.
i promised to depart just promise one thing,
kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

-------------------------------------------------------□□----------------------------------------------------

in the back alleys behind the city, secluded and where no child dares to go...
there are shadows.

there are figures that dance among the walls; celebrating
voices that cry out for help; unwelcoming

there are stories of a lost girl,
a girl who never belonged and never will

there are stories of a woman who lives in the darkness
a woman who talks with almost no feeling; like a void

in the dark there are tears, of those lost and alone
in the night there are words, fighting to get outside

dare a child venture there, dare they answer the cries of despair
naomi will meet them there

a voice like ice, eyes like a ghost, wounds like a soldier, blood of slime
no one goes with this shell of lies

-------------------------------------------------------□□----------------------------------------------------

Quothe the raven
      ╔══════════════════╗
      age;; Unknown
      zodiac;; Scorpio - Rat
      Born in 1984
      spirit animal;; Silver Fox
      ╚══════════════════╝
      "...Nevermore"
      This is what I brought you this you can keep,
      This is what I brought you may forget me.
      I promise you my heart just promise to sing,
      Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

personality;;
Naomi is a very shrewd individual, both in her business as a taxidermist and in personal matters. For you're own safety, it's best not to try putting anything over he head, as she has grown short in patience over the years of her aging life. Chances are eventually, she'll catch you and definitely won't take it lightly.

She sees herself as someone who is very good with money, but doesn't have a lot of it as she strives to live as a simple person who doesn't have the need for it - and that's what she doesn't have a lot of, money, for Naomi has a knack for making investments that don't usually end in her favor. And usually, of course, involve money or valuable objects. Naomi refuses to give up though, and is very ambitious which often brings her to biting off more than she can chew.

Naomi is often stressed as well, for multiple reasons: one of which being that her job is small, and while she does strive for a simple money-free life she does need it for food and other work-related items. Because she invests in a lot of useless things, she loses most of what she has, and it causes more work for her - yet Naomi blindly works forward still. Even so, Naomi is an extremely self-reliant and independent individual who's worst fear is to show weakness and ask for help.

Naomi can adapt to situations fast, which makes it easy to handle her own problems fairly well.

Regret is scary
╔══════════════════╗
believes;; Reincarnation
thinks she's a reincarnation of an
Old sorcerer, and often attempts to get
into black magic(but to no avail).

occupation;; Taxidermist
╚══════════════════╝
It's like a net

This is what I thought,
I thought you need me,
This is what I thought so think me naive,
I promise you a heart you'd promise to keep,
Kiss my eyes and lay me to sleep.

Look back please...
and tell me what's there

it's you past, isn't it?
creepy up like cold air

you can't escape it, no way no how
it's a part of your mind, a fixed point in time

your past is fragile, so invincible and yet
we all want to escape it...

Emotionless and dead

Last edited by foxxbreath on Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:29 pm, edited 11 times in total.
    ImageImage
    𝕭𝖊 𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖘 𝖕𝖊𝖔𝖕𝖑𝖊

𝕭𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖆 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mi ainsel » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:33 am

ImageImage

and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd ι love yoυ
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd yoυ нave played тнe gaмe well
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd everyтнιng yoυ need ιѕ wιтнιn yoυ
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd yoυ are ѕтronger тнan yoυ ĸnow
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd yoυ are тнe daylιgнт
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd yoυ are тнe nιgнт
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd тнe darĸneѕѕ yoυ ғιgнт ιѕ wιтнιn yoυ
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd тнe lιgнт yoυ ѕeeĸ ιѕ wιтнιn yoυ
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd yoυ are noт alone
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd yoυ are noт ѕeparaтe ғroм every oтнer тнιng
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd yoυ are тнe υnιverѕe тaѕтιng ιтѕelғ, тalĸιng тo ιтѕelғ, readιng ιтѕ own code
    and тнe υnιverѕe ѕaιd ι love yoυ вecaυѕe yoυ are love.
    and тнe gaмe waѕ over and тнe player woĸe υp ғroм тнe dreaм. and тнe player вegan a new dreaм. and тнe player dreaмed agaιn, dreaмed вeттer. and тнe player waѕ тнe υnιverѕe. and тнe player waѕ love.
    yoυ are тнe player.
    waĸe υp.

— The End Poem, Minecraft

Usᴇʀɴᴀᴍᴇ;;
QuantumNightmare

Kɪᴀᴍᴀʀᴀ's Nᴀᴍᴇ;;
Taint

(n.) a thing whose influence or effects are seen as contaminating or undesirable
(v.) to contaminate or pollute (something)

Kɪᴀᴍᴀʀᴀ's Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ;;
Female

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ;;
The first word that comes to mind when describing Taint is frightened. Despite her dark and almost imposing colours she is almost constantly afraid of something, be it phobias or paranoia. She often seems lonely even when it appears she has friends, prefers to be alone and yet is afraid of being forgotten.
Tempestuous and with strong moral views, she is blazing, furious energy given form, made dull by the world and the demands of life; it is as if she simply cannot fit into the place in life she has been allotted. Others see her as bad luck and so, despite her hatred of superstition, she reinvented herself in that image; someone beyond luck and fate.
Her awkwardness and unusual nature make her easily dismissed, something she loathes. Taint is at constant war with herself, torn between keeping up trying to fit in despite the torment it causes her, or remaining true to herself and obtaining some form of happiness.

Lɪᴋᴇs;;

The dark
Ever since she was little she has been fascinated with the dark. Her glowing eyes mean she is never in total blackness and yet she has been in dark enough places to get the feeling of complete isolation it provides. Being overly sensitive to most sensory input due to her larger ears and strange eyes, there is nothing Taint values as much as nothing. Others are afraid of the dark and of night, but for Taint it is simply a quieter time, one where she can live normally.

Blankets
The warmth and weight of soft, fluffy blankets are one of the greatest things for Taint. She loves to build blanket 'nests' out of piles of them and just curl up for hours in the peace and quiet. They provide her with a sense of security that she often desires greatly. If she's ever 'missing', just searching for one of her many blanket nests would almost always find her in it.

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs;;

Being forgotten
Even as one who prefers to be alone, the idea of fading into the background of people's memories is not something that curries much favour in Taint's mind. She is fairly lonely as it is, so if the Kiamaras that do know her were to forget, she would be distraught. Those who she cares for enough to tolerate their presence even when they may be causing her distress are brief lights in her darkened mindscape; lights she is determined to keep shining.

Disease
Ill health quite literally terrifies her, and even the sound of a cough nearby can stress her out, sometimes even to the point of a panic attack. She takes a great deal of excessive precautions — washing her hands at least 5 times, trying to avoid touching door handles etc. It's a phobia with no clear cause that has plagued her for her entire life. Her tendency to bleed glowing fluid from her orifices makes her existence that much harder in this regard.

Superstition
Taint is not one to hold much stock in things such as fate. Even if she did, she has come to believe that even if such a thing did exist, it cannot be bothered with her. She dismisses superstitions as unjustified and mainly driven by fear; often causing nothing but fear as well. Those who believe in such things are quickly judged in her eyes.

Qᴜɪʀᴋs;;

Paranoia
As one so scathing of superstition, many are confused by Taint's apparent paranoia. Her ability to 'sense' bad things leaves her constantly on edge that even those headaches from prolonged exposure to other Kiamaras are signalling disaster, and she is reluctant to show anything she thinks of as a weakness round others.

Echolalia
Taint loves to mimic and repeat sounds; sometimes even words, relishing the way they sound. It's a soothing behaviour of hers that never fails to make her a little calmer. Her particular favourite sounds to mimic are those from nature such as bird calls which she is liable to come out with at any given moment, startling more than a few Kiamaras around her.

Aʙᴏᴜᴛ ʜᴇʀ;;
Taint is known as a harbinger of calamity, having always been able to somehow sense destruction before it occurs due to the fact she is very in tune with the world. Overly sensitive to many things due to her large ears, she is the sort that gets headaches before storms, picks up on the warnings that animals run from before disasters. She used to keep them quiet.
Yet once she told someone of one of her feelings, afraid to keep it secret in case someone finally was badly hurt, she was met with fear. Rather than see her as the warning sign, they saw her as the cause of these events, a deity of destruction. They call her voidborn, the vengeful nothingness.
Last edited by mi ainsel on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:46 am, edited 12 times in total.

My deviantART
Guess who’s back on CS? It’s been a while.
art by trashqrince <3

mi ainsel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me