Forum rules
Old art from the Official weekly challenge board will be moved here automatically when the weekly challenge timer runs out.

If you didn't finish your drawing in time for the current challenge, feel free to post it in the weekly challenge board anyway, as it will eventually make its way here with the other retired challenge art :)

you did this to me... by Cherryfreeze

Artist Cherryfreeze [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

you did this to me...

Postby Cherryfreeze » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:43 pm

now i want my revenge...

based off of these pets-middle one-Image his name is dying wisp. the left one-Image also reading the book. his name is ih. and the one on the right-Image his name is assassin.

these three were once best pals. the night of halloween arose and they all got together. dying wisp, just called wisp at the time jumped happily "im going to be the scariest one of us!" he proclaimed. ih rolled his eyes "it all depends on how much candy we can rake in though" assassin nodded "we better get trick or treating then guys!"

the three friends then ran off to go start off their halloween night. hours later they had bagged a good haul "can we stop at one more place?" asked assassin. wisp was eager to say yes, though ih yawned "i dunno... i really just want to head home..." wisp "aw... please?" ih reluctantly agreed and they all made their way towards an old forgotten laboratory and entered

ih "we should leave guys..." wisp "why? you too chicken?" he taunted

-wip story. but dont worry! i'll come back soon to add more!-
ImageImageImage

If you Steal my ocs, or think its fun and quirky to steal them, I'll come steal you kneecaps as payment thanks <3
Cherryfreeze

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: you did this to me...

Postby estherine » Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:58 pm

It looks so coooooooooooool :D
estherine