Artist HanniBun [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Iqena # 14

Postby HanniBun » Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:54 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Draeck (d-ray-k) are some of the most notorious otherworldly beings that prey upon the Iqena. They have destroyed millions of the individuals over the past millennia and have successfully diminished the angelic cervidae numbers to nearly 10% of their original population. This October, another attack has been witnessed by innocent iqena. A handful of specimen have been captured and taken as a 'hostage'. The Draeck demand payment for these stolen iqena. But not of physical value.

What they want is knowledge.
Although the Draeck are far more powerful than the Iqena it is a compensation for the small cranial capacity they are capable of handling. Education is not something that is common within the numbers of these high tier predators unlike the Iqena. They do not speak any common tongue if any language at all. All they can supply are crude images of what they want to know more of. You're lucky they're being so generous to spare these precious lives for simple information...

You wander inside the seemingly empty living space of the Draecks.
Nothing seems to live here at all.... Before you could form
another thought, a large winged beast lands before you.
Their large wings sending a gush of air into your face,
landing you speechless for brief moments. This was it...

A loud gurgling mess of noises erupts from the beast.

̪̗̰̞̳̗̫̦͉̪̗̰̞̳̗̫̦͉ ̗̪͝˙̷͕̬͎͘ͅu͍̼ǝ̵̵̮͖̰̝ ̯͈͙̩̫͘n̺͇͔̝̠̺̫̥̦͏̨b̶͈̼̝́ ̹͎̀ǝ̝̜͎̥̳͖̳̹͉͜ظ̸̨̺̤͈͚͢ ͇̼҉͝ʇ̨͈ǝ̷̰̼͓ ̧̼͔̺̣s̲̩͖͓̞͚̤ǝ̙̙͔̻͖͙͍̬͜͜͝n͍̗̹͙̯̭͟͞b̛͙͍͖͍͝ı̗̜̤͏̶̧p͈͢ ͓̩̘̫͈̖͔̳́s̨̖̺̮̼̳̦̲͡͝ı̧͔̦̼̬̖̖͜ן͍̭͍́͝d̫̪̘̺̲҉͘ǝ͙͈͟ɹ̱̥͙̣̩͏̛ ͓̰s̷̢̺͇̦ǝ̳̙̳̹̲̼ɥ̸̵̮̣̟͓ɔ͔̦͍̳͉͚̰̀͜ɹ̴̝̜̤ɐ̸̖̪̺͖̪͎͔̟̯ ̵̺͕ǝ̴̯͚̝̱͕̙̺͓̻͡ן͓̻͓̝̫̤̭͘d̸̲̮͈̞̰̥́͝ɯ̸̼͔̹̱͚̞̠̕ͅı̵̴͔̯͓s̸̛͎̰͙͝ ̬̰̥̣͉͞˙̹͔͖͖̙̲̱҉̀͘ʇ̸̛̘͙͉͚̻̮̬̲u̮̲̝̭͇̳ͅɐ̢͚ͅp̪̯̮̞̰ú̷̹͓ɐ̫̥͖̣̱̩͠ɯ̶̩̞̖̞
ɯ̨͙̭͉͜ó̩̥̻̝̫ɔ͕͈ ̷̬̪̙̠͙̥͢ͅʇ̸̡̨͔̳͈̱̣ı̹̙̠̕ɐ̹̺̣ǝ̭̙͖b̧̨̬̙̰͕̖͔̣ɐ̗͈͖̜͉͇ͅʇ̺̜̱̗̹̬̳̪͟͝ɹ̷̝̘̖͎ɐ̶͙̼҉d̛̳̭̟͕̻̗̝͏̡ ̗̗̹͇̼͕͉̭ǝ̢̭̤̬̻̣ظ͉̲̤ ̰͏͞n̖̳ͅ҉p̶̨̝͍̣̘͓̝̺ ̶͉̘̗͈̞̼͓͞ǝ̨̛̺͎̝̥͈ظ̩͖̯͞ ̴̰̦̮͍̣̥u̴̼̞͕̞̘͖ǫ̴̠͘ ̛͈̘̟̗̭͙́u͎̙͔o̷͓̼͚̞͍͞͞ı̵̨͇̻̘̫҉s̹̘͜ṣ̛̰̘̰̩̖͍̮͟ͅı͍̹͔͇͈̝̦̕ɯ̠͓̱͡ɹ͎͉̣̣̭̭͢ǝ̵͇͉̝d̪̫̺̥̗͍̻͘͘͡ ̖̱̬̕͞˙̨͔̜̞ǝ̠̠̘͖̻̲͔̮p̵̨̛͍͉̘͎͉̫͈ṵ̮̮͕͚ǫ̠̹̠͜͠ɹ̛̭̭̫̘ ̵͖̬͉̼̺̞̭̼͢ǝ̨̫̝ן̵̙͉͚̬̥͇̙̫̀ı̸̴͔͇͕̞̫̲̳̠͘ʇ̛̰ͅ҉̕ń̨͕̕ ̻̞ǝ̶̧͈͔ظ̴̧͍͙ ̘͡͞ǝ̵̺͇́ɔ̨̗̫̘̯ɹ̸̵̩̭͕̘̝ɐ̪̝͙̯̣d̷̢͙̼̬̲͓̱͠ ̶̮͚̦̣҉͝
ɥ̲̬̝͉͢҉ɐ̬̮̟͍̜͕̞̩̀͢͞ ̨̤ʇ̡̧͙̮͙̜̞̺̪u͉̞͙̫̠͉̣̞͘ɐ̣͘͏ʌ̨͚ɐ̼̼̳̞ͅ ̢̡̘̻ɐ̹̯͚̣̹̖̣̯͠ן̨̛͕̙̼͡ı̷̮̲҉o̬̜̲̺̩̕͘̕ʌ̱̲̼̻̣̜͇̕͡҉ ̬̲̙̙̞̀͟ų̴̗͕ı̸̴̰͖̦͙ʌ͓̝̲̝̟̙ı̸̻̮̱̺̗͍͝p̪͕̜̺̖̠͍͜ ̟̳̼͖͖̘͕͙͟˙̰̪̩̤͍̱̬͢s̰̮̮̰̯̝̫̭̕͞͞ɔ̛͔̱̥̳̪̬ͅɹ̵͙͍̘̣͕̲ͅɐ̧̛͓̘̹̩̠͝ͅ ̛̝̝͞ɹ̹̺̖̫̬̞̻̫͈͞ṋ̸̙͇͚̺͟o̵̤̣̲͚̼͕͚ظ̴̡̜͙̺͚̼̕ ̷̵̭̩̺̲͖͡x̴̦̟̣͔̱̹̀͠n̟̻̥̲̝͍ͅɐ̞͕̼͘͢ǝ̢̟̪͉̪̻̭̜̞͍͞ ͚̘͉d̘̘̘͍̟̘̗̼n̯̮̦͈̟̲̗̹̼͜o̧̰͚͘͠ɔ̸̦̹͡ ̱̺̺̥͔͓͈͞x̼̼̘̮͖̪̹͉n̫̟̗͉̳̲̫҉͘ǝ͎̹͇̺͡ͅʌ͇̙̩̯͙͇͎ ̢̘̰͙̥́͘n̶̷͇̝̥͔̤̫͖ͅǝ͖̯͟d̟̙̘͏̶̢ ̼̣̤͇͇̭̹̮ʇ̶̜̹̞̦̝͍̥̤͡n̵̟̮̻o͈͍͠ͅʇ̨̛̘̥̺̩̣̠͢ ͉ɹ͕̳̣͕͔͓̖̮
ɐ̗̖̣̰͈̼̗͞d̖̰̫̀͞ ̧̪̫̥͇͚͎͟˙̘͕̮̰ǝ̤͍͎̟̲̀͝ɔ̳͡ͅù̷̠̤̠̳ɐ̨͔͔͖͈͖̞̀͢s͉͙͏ı̨̖̭͈̫ɐ̡̝͈͎͎̗̝ ̹͉̻̝̳͈̀ͅx̘̗̱͕͙̰͡n͙̻ǝ̷̳͏ʌ̦͔̪̠͢҉ǝ̧̳̪̥̮̱̦ɥ̧̲̺͚͜ɔ͓͖̜̕ ̧̛̩̥̗͎ʇ͙̠͎̥̳̯̠u̢̞̘̤͕̖͚̮̰ı̳͔͖̙̬̬̞҉̕ʌ͕͚̀͝ɹ͇͕͢҉n̴͔̗͎̲͞s̗͍̖̖͘͞ ̪̖̲͕̳̩̦͢ư̳̙̖̻̼͜͢o̷̧̮̬̫̼͓̗ ̜̠͚͢ṷ͉͕̼̭̲̦̺n̠̰̬͓͍ ̵̘͈͙̙̞͝s̴̯͚̥̰̦͚u̪̙̣̟̳̤͢o̺̗̞͈̯̮҉ı̢̮̝͕̜̞ɹ̱͕͉̱̯̰͓̀͡n̡̻͓̕ͅɐ̥̮͙̞͙̣́ ̧͈̳͚͟ṳ͔̟͘͟o͈͝ ̸̡̙̘̣̬͚ʇ͔̣͎̰͉́ı̴͎͘ʇ̬͉̮̦̀͏̶ʇ̷̧̪̠̬̪̭͓̯͖̺ɐ̰̥̲̝̬̰͎q̠̤͉͉̺̝̤ɐ͕̠̱͍̣͉̩͡ ͎̘̜̣͟ʇ̵̷̨̪̯͔͉̜ͅͅͅǝ̸̭̦͇̹̮́ ̸̢̜̺͠ן͔͍́ı͙͈͓̮̘̮̦͜ǝ̧̙̪
ņ̸̺̞̱b̠̩̱ɹ̳͓̩̺̰̠̦͎͘͜o̘̜̜͝͡ ̩̬̳͈̯̮̣͓̳˙̶̶̦̭̳̗̜̹͜b̛̼̗̪̯͍̬̰͜u͍̠̰̣̪ɐ̸̹̼͈̼̠̜͕s͇͓̯ ̟̠͇͎̯̭͍̼͇͟ʇ̺n͕̥̯̠͚̖͎͚͢͡ɐ̻̱ɥ̢̦̳̳͢҉ ̧̢͕̺͞ǝ̡̘̹̟̗̮̫̣͇̕ʌ̡͚͚̤͎̩ǝ̩̞̮̣̠̠͏͟҉ɹ̢̫̙̮͓̤̤ ̤̟̪͟ͅʇ̡͚̘̞͕͟͡ͅų͙̰̬̳̜̕o̸̧̖̙̠̙̺̜͔d̴̢̼͎̲̻̠̙͍̻ ͙҉̴ן͉͚̱̩̺͖͈̱̘͝͞n̸̙̖̤͟u͖̟̳͇͏̴ ̶̮̜̥̱̯͠u̵̗̝̭ı̗̹̺͍̳͔͞ͅǝ̡̯̗̮͈̻̞̪ͅ҉s͕̫̯͔̕͝ͅ ͍͓̙͖̮̬̼̜͏ʇ̹͈̪͈͉̙͎u̦̱̹͎̖̱҉͡o͈̥̦̩͏͠ṕ̨̹̭̬͎͙̠̕ͅ ͍̩̟̼̯̙̗͇ǝ̢̝̟̞͚̹ɯ̷̨̖̳̩̱͠ɐ͓̯ ̷̩̯͚͖́˙̴̧̙̪͝ʇ̸̬̜̱͕̝̰͟ı̻͚̮̣̼͎̙͚̺͜n͚p̛̣̮̜̺͖ư̲͖̣̥̣̲̰̰o̯̠̭̙̱҉̀̕ɔ͇̻̠̞͢͠͞ͅ
̷̦͙͎̳͈̥̲̝͟ʇ̥̯̱͞ù͖͖̰̳͜ǝ͖͉u͍͕̻̭̣͡u͖̙̗̰̠̝̳͍͔͞ó̧̻̜͍̱͍̺p̷̢̩͔̳͖̼ ̰̞͢͏ɐ̵̛̟̣͓̳͟ɯ̝͓̠̗̥͝͡ɹ̡̟͓͉̟̙̟́ı̷̘̮͢͜ɟ̪͎̪̣̗͝҉ɟ̡͍͉͚̯͉̱́ɐ̷̢͙̺ ̴̠͙̪̳̻͡ɹ͕̯̠҉̷ɐ̷̭d̳̹̞̺̻͇̺ ͔̻̦̖͓̰͔̝҉̕ן̯̤̘͈̗̕͟n̞͔̠͉̪̦̳u̲̥̮̰ ͈̲̦̙͖͍͜ʇ̡̛̠ı̬̤̞̻̝͈̬̺҉͞ɹ̛͇̟̖̫̙͖̟ḓ̛̞̥̪̤͍̖͖ɯ̖̺̺͚̯̕ò̯̣̹̦͇͞ɔ̷̢̛̘͍ ͇͔̯̘̠̘̙͍̮҉҉̨˙͍̮̜̳̥̭͙ı̣̯̗̫̜͍̠ǹ̗̣̹̤͈̺͎̮͉͞b͚͕̙̱̀͡ ̴̖̺̠̗͢s̴̨̰̦͇͎̳̮̕ǝ͓̣̯͕̀u̶̶͎̺͞ͅu̴̙͇̱̣̱̣̰̙͘ò̩͎̞͈̯͉̯̕ן͚̦̻̯̥̣҉҉o̻̣͈͚̖̬̱͞ͅɔ̣̰͙҉͏ ̡̱̜̲͙̩͉̼̀ͅɹ̶͍̙̳̳͔̫̠̀n̬̰ͅs̖͙͡ ̵ͅs͕̣̭̤̪͕̀͢ͅǝ̷̙̙͔̪̲͠͡ɹ̤͍ɐ̢̹̦̮̙͠q̗͕̻̕͠͏ɹ̷̲͙̟̝̙̤ɐ̵̢͕̠͖͈̱̙̦͇
q̴̡͚̗͈̲͕̻͘ ̛̫̠̙̕ͅʇ̥͖̜̲̦o̺͍̯̣͟͡ʇ̜̜̟̫̼̙͏͟ ̛̹̤̼͢͢ǝ̝̯̥̞̭̭̜ͅu͕̱͙͈̦̖̗̘o̷̠̜͕͔̦̗̥͠҉b̭͝o̫̲ʇ̨̱̥̱̱̻̤̟̥͜ɔ͙̳̟͓͉̙͙̲o̢͈̝̦̩͔̬̟͟ͅ҉ ̢̠̩̙̝̝͉̫̙͜ɹͅ҉̴ǝ̀ͅɥ̡̲̼̝͉͏ɔ̤̲̹̟̖̺̘̱҉ǝ̤̟̤̯͚͢d̸͉̦ɯ̤͓͕̦̼́ǝ̱̱̮̱͚҉ ̶̛͔̮̰̼҉s̢͇̮̬͕͕ʇ̸̨͖̟̯̩̺̻̻̹͝ɹ̷̖̝̜̖̖̦̘̘̣̀͡ɐ̺̥̟̻͈͈̗͢͟d̨̯̳͙͖̭ɯ̶̦̙͙ǝ͕̥҉҉̶ɹ̠̞̦͈͈̣̻̕͝ ̰̞̀͠ͅɔ̦͚͎̼͈̳͚̲ı̜͚̩̠̮͇̮d

You hurridly reach for the notes of 'translation' that the
Mystics gave to you. You can make out a few words
clearly to form a sentence. "This...pet. What is it."

What? Oh. It seems that it wants info on this CS pet?
Say what year and month this CS pet is from
and any name they go by to free this Iqena.
-
-
-
-
-

Captured Iqena

Horns, Multiple Eyes, No Pupils, Ribs Showing, Demon Wings, Fire Tail

To snatch back this iqena fill out the form below!

Code: Select all
Username::

Iqena Name::

Igena Gender::

5 Word Personality::

Answer::

This will be first come first serve. Use the pixel image of the CS pet and search through either your own or use the Archives. If it proves to be too difficult to guess I will give hints. C:
╔════════════╗

Art Blog Characters

╚════════════╝

───────────────────────────────────
Hello I'm Hanni
I'm a huge nerd that loves to draw, read, and write.
I have an obsession with jellyfish, cats, and plants.
Please be patient for replies as I'm not always on.
Not very active on CS anymore.

HanniBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Iqena # 14

Postby Free Shade » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:21 am

Username:: Free Shade

Iqena Name:: Damian

Igena Gender:: Male

5 Word Personality:: Stoic, Hard-Headed, Determined, Independent, Short Tempered

Answer::
If i am correct, it is this dog:
Which was released in October 2012, and is called the Blueberry Cheesecake dog...

Btw, this iqena is friggin fabulous! ^^
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sezzas » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:22 am

Username:: Sezzas

Iqena Name:: will add in a second apifpeg

Igena Gender:: Male

5 Word Personality:: Quiet, intimate and very kind

Answer:: October 2012. Blueberry Cheesecake.

NOOOOOOOES so close :c

♥ Klaine ♥

Sezzas - Sez - Sezza
she/her

INFJ-T

Introverted - Intuitive - Feeling - Judging - Turbulent

Tolters {} ask.fm
Deviantart {} PokéFarm Q {} Lioden

i don't use CS anymore.
will always be a good memory though <3

you're gonna have a bad time
Sezzas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HanniBun » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:43 am

Free Shade got it ^^
Enjoy your new Iqena~
╔════════════╗

Art Blog Characters

╚════════════╝

Hello I'm Hanni
I'm a huge nerd that loves to draw, read, and write.
I have an obsession with jellyfish, cats, and plants.
Please be patient for replies as I'm not always on.
Not very active on CS anymore.

HanniBun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:45 am

Yay! *hugs Damian*
So much love for this handsome Iqena.
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me