Based on Click to view
Artist serl [gallery]
Time spent 50 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt batch

Postby serl » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:32 pm

wip,not for sale yet.
Pups wrote:If you want us you must make a form.And pay the payment she and we require.We're not that much so don't threat.We don't cost the ones slippery and wet.We're only tokens or a halloween pet.Payments will be listed once we reveal ourselves.The underlined means most prefer.

Rainbow
Payment:3 tokens or a wl missed cat from the cat box{Cats with eyes}
_____ wrote:I'm afraid I'm not taken.I could be yours.Or,I am mistaken.I want you to take me home.I don't want to be homeless.Please do take me with you.I won't be a bother.I'm cute too!

Earth/Terra
Payment:3 tokens or any two/three witch hats{Also missed wigs and missed contacts accepted.}
_____ wrote:I am stronger than you think,but nobody has taken me home.I'm quite funny,but sometimes serious.And I'm not doing a poem this time.Sky's are blue,but I am green and brown.For I am the earth.

Fish Tank
Payment:Any missed 2/3 hoodies or 3 tokens
_____ wrote:Blub Blub!Goes my fish.I have real live fish inside me.I provide them with food.But how you ask?There is a latch on top of my back.You or I will open the latch,and drop some food in.I provide the fish,with care.Like you will once you adopt me.

Bat
Payment:Any cathulhu{Cthulhu Cat} or 3 tokens.
___ wrote:I only come out at night.So you must adopt me near pacific time 6:00 pm.It will not be first come first serve,because,what if you post at 2:00 pacific time?I may be tricky to get,but,price will pay off and you'll love me!

Doodle
Payment:Any missed tess demon dragon or 3 tokens
______ wrote:Sadly,I was mistaken for paper.Someone drew on me.I still want an owner though.Will you be my owner?I'm quite funny!

Zombie
Payment:Any chicken egg or 3 tokens
____ wrote:I can't seem to remember those good ol' days.But I was sure the pup to look for.Until I met my match and died.On Halloween night last year,I raised up my head and found my self scratched and drooling.I became a zombie.Will you adopt me?I don't bite much.

Normal
Payment:Any missed wolf pup or 3 tokens
____ wrote:I'm not unique like the rest,but I put up a drama show.I am in love with drama.If you love roleplaying,please take me home!

will check if you rp lots.

Sky
Payment:Any missed dog bat wings or 3 tokens.
_________ wrote:Sky's the limit is my motto!Birds won't leave me alone,they really do think I'm a mini sky.Please take me home if you love birdies,and if you love me!
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝