Fown - (Nine-Tailed Fox, Deer Cross) by Tundra

Based on Click to view
Artist Tundra [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 44 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
16 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fown - (Nine-Tailed Fox, Deer Cross)

Postby Tundra » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:47 pm

The room is filled with massive pipes, and tubes filled with green liquid. One of the tubes contains Cervidae like life form. On the screen next to it, an orange light blinks a few times before shifting to green. Green fluid is leaking out of the pipes that lead away from the tube. One of the scientists touches a few buttons, types a few words and the tube begins to drain. The creature is small, smaller then the average creature created here. Its small legs almost seem to barely hold it up as it climbs to its shaky feet. Its eye seeming vacant, but yet..all knowing. The creature looks around the room, then falls down as it begins to try and walk. The scientist quickly move to clean the creature up and move it to a earth like pen. From there, its proceeds to almost spring the area into life, plants growing sporadically before withering and dying. It was an amazing sight, but was gone as fast as it came.

This creature is calm, yet aggressive, seeming to posses an ability to spring nature to life, and kill it at the same time. It will remain as small as a fawn, but the antler seems to grow with age. It eats plants mostly, but has been seen eating meat on occasions. Upon study, it is realized that the creature seems to carry balance, yin/yang good and evil in its body and size. No one knows how this happened, but still amazing as is.

This creature belongs to Steve Rogers

Colors will be blacks and Whites to accent the yin/yang theme I gave it. I just wanted to post it to show I was working on it.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fown - (Nine-Tailed Fox, Deer Cross)

Postby Poison Wolf » Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:56 pm

This is the coolest thing ever wow, congrats Steve!
Important Links:
Current Mood:

My fiance <3
murr crimis

DeviantArt
Tumblr
Character Site
[Major wip]

Check out these species:
Rukami
Deerssert
Hooded Dragons
L.O.C.

I always have commissions open here.
Poison Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fown - (Nine-Tailed Fox, Deer Cross)

Postby Remini » Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:11 pm

This is amazing qwq I'm so excited to see it finished, it's better than I could of wished for! <3 It's size is also super cute oh my goodness <3 cx
▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞▞

██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████