Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Gracians ~ Work In progress! by enomoto

Based on Click to view
Artist enomoto [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Gracians ~ Work In progress!

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Work in progress!!

[Banner here]

[Stuff here]
Rules-
1. Please do not spam.
2. Please do not whine after a competition ends or guilt trip any judges. Guilt tripping is considered messages expressing negativity that is intended to lean the judges in your favor, as well as any other kinds of messages that are attempting to bias judges, either transmitted over ChickenSmoothie or elsewhere.
3. Harassment and conflict is not allowed. Excessive behaviors of this sort may merit a warning and suspension, or eventually, a ban.
4. You may own as many Gracians and Dracians as you would like, but please keep in mind that you may not win all (or any) of them, if your forms do not meet the required conditions.
5. Guest artists may only make five Gracians and one Dracian.
If the required amounts are made within two months, they may have their limits extended for a later date, if desired.
6. Customs are staff-only, unless otherwise stated.
7. You may not create your own.
8. First come, first serve contests, auctions and sales are prohibited.
9. If a contest is not judged within three weeks of its end date or last extension, a replacement judge will be assigned.
10. You must be active to keep a staff position.
11. Gracians or Dracians can be revoked whenever deemed fit by the co-owners. The designs cannot be transferred to other species. They are only intended for use in roleplaying or interaction with the G&D community.
12. If you're banned you cannot post on the main threads, and cannot interact with the community if allowed to keep your adopts.
13. Gracians cannot be heterosexual! This rule isn't here to offend anyone.

[Staff list]
[Even more stuff....]
Last edited by enomoto on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:13 am, edited 14 times in total.
Inactive, if you wanna know where I am message Shin
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: e v e

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:20 pm

Reser ve
I'm keeping all of my characters so if you see anyone claiming them send them a DM for confirmation that, that is indeed me. I can log into this account whenever I like
Sidenote Sorry I used to be such a dumb kid, I guess we all were but I'd still like to apologize for it.
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:21 pm

meeps another reserve
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:23 pm

Woops another reserve
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:24 pm

more reserves
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:24 pm

why so many reserves. I don't know
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:25 pm

Reserv
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:26 pm

just a few more reserves
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:26 pm

almost ther e
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby enomoto » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:27 pm

Last one,
Posting open !
enomoto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me