Based on Click to view
Artist palmsprout [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
149 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kiamaras 500 ~ winners!

Postby palmsprout » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:38 pm

pandora. wrote:
    hey everyone, i just wanted to get an apology out for judging taking so long for these guys. life has gotten in the way a lot these past couple months, and to be completely honest I have completely forgotten a couple times.

the winners have finally been chosen, and i hope that you all enjoy these very special kiamaras!

for kiamara 1, the winner is Arrows!
    for kiamara 2, the winner is Viscus!
    for kiamara 3, the winner is Ricecatkyo!
    for kiamara 4, the winner is Beta.!
    for kiamara 5, the winner is Puzzle.!

you all had incredible forms that I really enjoyed. i want to thank everyone for participating, there were many forms that struck me! unfortunately many were unfinished, which made me a little sad. none the less, i adored the forms of the winners!

congratulations and good luck to everyone in the future!

What is a Kiamara?
A kiamara is a wolf/lion-like creature. They have long, fluffy manes on the top of their heads, running down between their shoulders. They all have spots on their bodies- a trait in which will never be bred out of their DNA. They also have feathers- every Kiamara is given feathers when they reach the age of 2 years old. Their diet consists of fruit as well as meat- they prey on similar creatures that wolves would. Kiamara can be very shy before they get to know you. Can you win a Kiamara's heart?

Click the image to go to the full reference!
Kiamara 500 - 1

Kiamara 500 - 2

Kiamara 500 - 3

Kiamara 500 - 4

Kiamara 500 - 5

As you can clearly tell, this is a very different hundred kiamara. There are 5 siblings, all with a very special backstory. It is very important that you read this before trying out. Not to mention they have bobbed tails! No kia will ever have a bobbed tail again.

" Years and years ago before any others had come to the earth, the goddess Meili and her closest advisor and friend Talonzi worked night and day to create a creature to place on the empty planet. Taking all of the colors from every corner of our galaxy, they created a large beast, one that looked like them but pulsed with many swirling colors and brilliant lights. Sending this first earthly kiamara down, they could only wait to see if their first attempt at creating life for the planet would be a success. At first it seemed as though everything would be alright and that they could soon create more of these radiantly bright animals, but soon things started to turn sour. The creature froze where it was standing, all the colors contained inside of it arguing, fighting, not wanting to be withheld or be commanded by the other colors. The fighting went on for days upon days, the colors unable to seperate as Meili had bound them all together by their tails, and it only got worse and worse until Meili and Talonzi feared the beast would pass away if they did not do anything soon. Heading down to where the kiamara stood, they alighted in front of it, Meili closing her eyes before opening them, her swaths of galaxy-esque hair glowing brightly, almost blindingly, "from this day forth, you shall no longer be contained in one beast, but be allowed to move freely and make your decisions for yourselves. I wish there to be no more fighting amongst you, and if this is how it shall be done, then this is how I shall complete my task." With a loud crackling sound, the massive kiamara suddenly burst, sparks flying everywhere and leaving five bewildered kias standing there, their tails now gone as it was the only way Meili could seperate them, "you are now the ones who decide your own futures. Make with it the best that you can, my sweet children."

Of course, time takes its toll and the kias aged, becoming close to the end. At this time, Meili and Talonzi took them up once more to be with them, young and happy again, to stay alongside them until they were needed on earth. Many, many years have passed and as the earth seems to fall into deeper and deeper trouble, they have been sent back to brighten the world once more, though without the memories of their creation, the creatures needing to find their own way in life.
"

Rules
- You may only try out for 1 of these kiamaras. Choose wisely! You are allowed to change which kia you are going for if you decide you want another more.
- You may not add extras to the form (other than the extra you are allowed to in the form, no more than that)
- You may not work with partners/4 other people

Notes
- You may have short name descriptions
- You may commission or do art yourself
- Prettying up your form is fine!
- You may add accessories to your art
- They are breedable
- At the time of this adoption, they are young adults
- These kias do not number as 500-504, they are all 500

Form
For this form, it is the same for each kiamara. BUT- you must include the words "I'm trying out for Kiamara #" in your form. This is how I will be able to sort the forms while judging. If you don't include those words, your form may not be counted!!
Make sure to use numbers, not type out the word! Examples;
I'm trying out for Kiamara 4! = Yes
I'm trying out for Kiamara four! = No

Code: Select all
I'm trying out for Kiamara (# here)
username:
name:
art: (limit 5 pieces, one may be of the siblings if you wish, not required)
short story about this kiamara: (limit 700 words)
relations with other siblings: (limit 400 words)
1 extra of choice: (if words, limit 300; if art, limit 1)

End Date : November 10

mango sherbet wrote:
      here are hex codes for all five! please note there's a lot of overlay and multiply on the designs and these codes don't include all of the effects. for the best accuracy in your art, get the hex codes yourself! c:
      (i'll get apple to add these to the first post sometime soon!)

a5fad9
      b4fdc5
      cde777
      edc62b
      de6103
      3f0700
      ffce7f
      ffffff
      33bd7d
      5dc26d
      adcb55
      d5c03a
      ff9800
      7ce193
      d1d1d1

fd76db
      b850b7
      dd7ad1
      a079e1
      483fbd
      4640be
      ffffff
      704db2
      c66bc4
      ee61e6
      7f56ba
      d1d1d1

ff3662
      e4343c
      ff5c26
      d0380b
      fea500
      ffffff
      ff395b
      d1d1d1

0092ab
      1ab997
      66db5f
      9af043
      238a2f
      ffffff
      002a5e
      1c807a
      029ab0
      d1d1d1

ff9700
      d3a52c
      84a459
      4fae91
      44c7bb
      0c6076
      36dbe1
      00263f
      ffffff
      ff9004
      d1d1d1
Last edited by palmsprout on Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
[jay] [he/him] [i don’t take commissions]
palmsprout

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kiamaras 500 ~ Special Free Adopts

Postby tokariya » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:39 pm

trying for this guy. res
Last edited by tokariya on Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
♦ ♕ ♦
not using this site as much anymore but i'll still be online for questions, art, and for my ocs on here

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2108921
tokariya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:43 pm

[img]-giant%20picture%20here-[/img]
I'm trying out for kiamara #2

Username; Soulfirewolf

Name;
      -small explanation here-
    Gender;

[img]picture%20here[/img]

Personality
    word count;; 000/400
      wip

Family Relations
    word count;; 000/400
      wip

-Short story title here-
    word count;; 000/700
      wip

art: 5 pieces
    piece 1; her in her home (cave)
    Piece 2; her doing something she likes to do
    Piece 3; art of her and her entire family
    Piece 4; Piece explaining story
    Piece 5; Something portraying the extra
Extra
    Limit 300 words
    Unknown for now unu
Last edited by Chimericect on Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Teleo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:43 pm

I'm trying out for Kiamara 2

Basics wrote:Username:
Squii
Name:
Mazie

personality: (word count: 302)
Mazie has a... unique... personality. A lot of the time she's bubbly, she's happy, curious. She speaks softly, in a warm tone. She doesn't normally act very smart, and is 'surprised' easily. really, She's very smart. Some consider her to be the smartest out of the siblings. Well, the kiamaras who actually know her. She plays this, "persona". When she's around the few people she has opened up to, she often gets lost in thought, meaning she is distracted easily. She'll speak in riddles, often answering in questions. She laughs, but not often. Her "real" self doesn't know how to tell jokes, really. She loves drawing, counting stars, and she loves snooping. She'll snoop through medicine cabinets, and other various places in your house. She'll judge you by your belongings. Not by how expensive or inexpensive they are, but by what they are.
Her favorite activity is Dreaming. Well, not just dreaming, but Lucid Dreaming. Lucid (meaning "clear") Dreaming is a type of dreaming in which you are in control of your dream. You're, "Awake" in your dream. You can do anything. Literally. Although lucid dreaming might seem very fun and a great pass-time, but to Mazie, Lucid dreaming has made her who she is today. She has almost complete control of her memories, and she's conquered many fears, and "demons". She likes to keep lucid dreaming to herself, though. And she never speaks of her dreams, She just keeps them in her journal, all to herself.
Overall, She, and her persona, are very nice, loving kias. But this persona is also very hard for Mazie to have, as it is not really her. Will she ever be able to ditch this persona and find that kias will accept her for who she really is? Maybe, maybe not...It just depends.

WIP wrote:art: (limit 5 pieces, one may be of the siblings if you wish, not required)
Last edited by Teleo on Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

[url]Teleo's Corner Store[/url]

Characters
Teleo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Valesfer » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:45 pm

mark <3

R U K A M I P S E U D O D R A G O N P A R R A P U P

If you ever need anything please don't be afraid to message me!
Tiger-Kitty - mybff<3 - briarsong; <3
Valesfer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ʰᵒʷ ᵗᵒ kill ᵃ God

Postby scolipede. » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:45 pm

▔ ▔▔ ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Image▍▎▏

◤﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊﹊◥
---In the face of the World there is an order that cannot be defied by a mere human, and so there are a select few, a very select few,
---who are given abilities to surpass the weaker from the start.
---That is where the disparity and inequality play part, and that is where we must start a change.
---To create an equal world where one is equivalent to another; no prejudice or hatred, that is my goal.

◣﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎◢

╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╳
      username
    I'm ego., and this form is for #1.
      name
    Deicide -
    "Deicide is the killing (or the killer) of a god."
    "The term deicide was coined in the 17th century from medieval Latin *deicidium, from de-us "god" and -cidium "cutting, killing."'
    Deicide is most definitely male, no doubt.
      personality
    "Jealousy in the flesh, sin in the blood, and despair in the heart."
    To Deicide, there is nothing for him to be proud of in himself, as there's always someone who does better than him; who is better than him. He has an inferiority complex that sometimes makes itself heavily shown, but otherwise remains unnoticed. If someone is better than him at something he does his best to get above them, even if it means harming the ones around him. Anything less than perfect is unacceptable to him, as someone else out there is doing better than him, and even if he's doing better than someone else he feels inferior to them.

And he hates it.

Due to his complex, Deicide does anything to the extreme to attempt to feel less inferior to someone, including acting out rashly and irresponsibly to get to that goal. Often times he's carefree about what he does, but he is carefree in a way that silently makes itself known. If there's a broken vase, it was probably assumed to be because of Deicide. If something is painted on, it was definitely Deicide acting out.

His appearance doesn't help the perception of him. While he looks like a "wild child", Deicide is actually rather mellow most of the time, often deep in thought about himself, the world around him, and larger things than making messes out of things, unless someone else comes along to try and do something, in which case he will do it better.

Often times Deicide is by himself, unable to make friends because of the high amount of jealousy he feels towards anyone and everyone. It's because of this solitude that he often finds himself in a very melancholy state. In this state, he can think over the horrible features of life and it's inhabitants, only furthering this "depression" of his.

Nonetheless, Deicide does try to get along with others and fit in. At times he acts rather normal and rambunctious, joining in activities he finds pointless to his larger goals. These goals he sets are often higher than he can reach, yet he tries to do so anyways, often hurting others in the process, unintentionally.

Often times, the assumptions others make of him are easily disproved quickly, without hesitation.

"I sit in my solitude, for I know to better myself I must understand them, the world, and myself."

398/400 words.
      short story
    There they all were, laughing and smiling. They were always able to move forward without him while he wallowed in his own self-pity or wandered in his lost thoughts. His envy always clouding his mind, making his movements sluggish and irrational while his heart was coated in the thick, sticky layer of disgust that was just impossible to remove.

He had tried.

He could hear their laughter from where he had stopped walking, and none of them had noticed that one of their own wasn't beside them. Then he watched as they began to split, as well. One to the left, another to the right, two forward, and him back. He was always back behind them, as the shadow none of them ever needed to consult, because what could a shadow do that they couldn't?

Even when they split they weren't useless; they could do things that he couldn't dream of doing. Shadows weren't able to touch anything, they weren't able to feel, or taste, or smell. They were just there to show that something else was apart of reality; that something else had the ability to move around and interact; to grow bigger and stronger. That's all he was. Something for people to point at and go, "Hey, look at that sorry spot. What could it ever do to make something happen?" Because all he would ever amount to be was a shadow of his siblings.

His face contorted, teeth baring at nothing but the blank white that stood around him, holding him in place. "So be it," his voice echoed, bouncing off the white walls that had no end. "The world is unfair, as are the people. I have no chance to make it passed others, you say, because of something the world denied me, something the Gods, so well known, denied me. You, whoever you might be, believe nothing else but being placed in a position because of something dictated at "birth" or "rebirth", but I'll surpass that. The world is not an equal place and will never be equal. That much is certain. However, that is why the lower have to surpass the upper; because being lower allows them the liberty to do so. It allows them to feel the burning desire through their veins, the jealousy through their blood, and the despair through their heart. That brings them strength, and with that strength they know more than the strong could ever understand."

Here, the walls took their chance to send back their songs of pity, the songs of which he did not want. "The world is unfair," they echoed, bouncing off one another and using each other to get above the other. "You have no chance to make it because the world denied you, the Gods denied you. You were placed in your position by birth; and you cannot change that."

The walls seemed hesitant to speak the rest of the words, but could not stop their echoes. "The lower have to surpass the upper. Being lower allows them the liberty to do so. They feels the burning desire through their veins, the jealousy through their blood, and the despair through their heart. It brings them strength, and with that strength they know more than the strong could ever understand." He felt the words reverberate through his heart, his lungs, his body.

Then, as if having been drowsy the entire time, Deicide felt his body grow as heavy as led and soon he lost feeling in his legs and crashed to the floor. It seemed to soothing, now, that the entire room was white. It was such an honest color. It had no protection from the other colors. Red stained, blue dyed, black ripped, orange tore, purple melted, and green cried. White was never ashamed of it's weaknesses, because on the inside it knew of it's true strength.

And in that moment before the unconsciousness took his mind, Deicide felt the jealousy he felt towards the walls that spoke his words back at him, as if mocking. He felt the anger towards his strong siblings, and the hatred towards the people of the unfair world. And, most of all, he felt the envy towards white.

700/700
      sibling relations
    Deicide cannot say that he dislikes his siblings, nor can he say that he loves them. For, Deicide feels no strong emotion for anyone, other than jealousy. Even towards his siblings does the boiling green jealously flit through his veins, burning his blood crisp and melting his insides with a painful acidity.

However, he would never harm said siblings, for they are his blood; part of him. They each share something with him beyond blood and sin and jealousy, too, which prevents him from fully going extreme when asking them for assistance, or the lack thereof.

It's like when you have a salad that has other... things in it that you don't like. You cannot just take those pieces and throw them away without also grabbing part of the whole. Deicide understands that he cannot live as a whole being without those others introduced in the world, but also understands that the importance of himself versus the importance of them is not in equilibrium, for to him they are more important than most.

They keep his world together, understanding him more than he does himself, sometimes.

And that makes him jealous.

He loathes his siblings at the same time. They are able to surpass him; to understand things he cannot grasp. He tries to near them, but even when he walks beside them it's as if they're always ten times ahead of him, and there's nothing that boils his blood more, that causes his stomach to churn, than the realization that somehow they're better than him.

Deicide's time spent around his siblings is spent in silent envy, his true feelings hidden by the voice he allows to drift out of his mouth. He attempts to hide his true feelings for the ones he cares for, even if he also cares to beat them. Even in silence, however, Deicide's attempts at beating his siblings isn't hindered, as ever moment of his life is spent trying to catch up to everyone around him. All of his siblings who can do better than him are always far ahead, and it only seems like a larger gap when Deicide is near them.

Of course, the siblings' presences aren't all bad. They allow Deicide to see how truly useless he is, and for that he knows that he has to keep surpassing everyone, even if it means a couple cuts in the process.

398/400
      extra
    "Yo."
    "Hello."
    The greetings were brief, business-like. There was no more room for either of them to say much more, not after what happened. Nonetheless, the other made his way beside the orange-teal gradient Kiamara, taking an awkward seat beside him. It wouldn't ever be like it had been before, it was much too late for any apologies or forgiveness, and Deicide was fine that way.

It was odd, a very surreal scene. The sun was beginning to set, it's yellow hues bleeding out into various other colors, pushing their shades onto the blue of the water, which was merely an illusion of color from the refraction of light. There was no blue or red or yellow or green, nor the orange or purple. It was all just based on a perception that depended on someone else's opinion on a certain thing. But there was nothing defined.

The fact that they could see passed that irked Deicide.

How was the world supposed to have order if there was no way to define something with no defined truth and only a defined opinion?

"Don't think to hard about things, Deicide."
    "I'm not."
    "You are." Came the response, firm but almost pitiful. He refused to turn towards his companion, not wanting to see the face he knew was there. "Things don't need to have reason to be apart of reality; they don't need a start or a stop, and they don't need to have a place in life. Some things are just alive because they can be, and that's all there is to it."

About to deny the claims, Deicide was cut short of words.

"See, people are naturally jealous of things they don't have, and that's their reason for living. Without jealousy, what would the point be?"

296/300

ImageImage
ImageImage

click for full size, please!
Last edited by scolipede. on Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:14 am, edited 19 times in total.
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualeo » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:47 pm

username: Qualeo
name: Opulens
personality: (word limit 400) Self-reliance, Possessiveness, materilistic, ritiulastic, addictive

Money. Wealth. Fortune. Objects. Unfazed by the activities of the peasants, Opulens finds happiness solely in the hoards of wealth and objects he has collected over the years since his "birth". He sees the world for the lasting beauty rather than the fleeting and has an insatiable thirst for objects of all kinds. He literally hoards anything - even the garbage from last week's adventures. He is loathe to relinquish his hold on his prizes and will not hesitate to snap at anyone who tries to tear him from his "fortune".

Though he will hoard and keep ANYTHING, his desires are quenched better with the company of money and jewels. In fact, his desire is so great you might call him a religious addict when it comes to money. Opulens

Will be trying out for #5 whoop ;willing to parter up if anybody wantss to idk.

Last edited by Qualeo on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Ask for artist credit | Deviantart | Characters |Kiamaras |Art NOT by me
Qualeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Documentary » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:48 pm

dante, accidental trouble maker

username:
name:
Last edited by Dragon Documentary on Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I rarely check this website any more. If you need to reach me, please contact me through my Deviant Art. *Note: I am largely uninterested in CS pets/items as art payment, but I have no plans to give away anything on my account/any of my characters.

[img]Huge WIP![/img
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]
[img]xxxxxxxxx[/img]

xxleftxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxrightxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxcenterxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dragon Documentary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxerOwl » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:49 pm

dropping, I have a piece of art for the winner of Kiamara 500.4!
Last edited by FoxerOwl on Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
foxer :: any pronouns :: mostly inactive on here
DA :: FR
by B-lackhusky @ DA
FoxerOwl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon Reine » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:51 pm

dropping out
Last edited by Dragon Reine on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dragon Reine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me