Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

::Commission:: Console by lizziecat1279

Artist lizziecat1279 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

::Commission:: Console

Postby lizziecat1279 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 am

Decided to go with Console instead of Linkin Park because I couldn't think of a good pose for Linkin.
For Champion. on Eldemore though they have a CS too ^^
Didn't realize that CS Oekaki wasn't transparency enabled otherwise I would have done a cooler color in the background. Thank you Caela for showing me how to fix it!
If this doesn't fit the intermediate board somehow please move it ^^

Vague Pose Reference http://www.photographyblogger.net/wp-co ... birds2.jpg
Character Reference
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2457455&p=77618108#p77618071

*of note: I haven't ever used CS Oekaki, I'm much more used to the dumbed down Shiipainter Pro of the neondragonart oekaki haha
It also only probably took me about an hour and a half to two hours with all of the tedious erasing that I ended up doing OTL

Last bumped by lizziecat1279 on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 am.
If you want to trade with me then go for it! I'll always prefer wishlist/hoard pets but I'll also accept pets that I don't have the monthlies of.

Art is my drug

Find my tumblr at heckacentipede and lizziecats-art
On flightrising as well! lizziecat1279 #10943
Also on Eldemore lizziecat1279

I try to participate in gifting people, so I'm sorry if my trade fodder is a bit lacking.

I can vaguely understand German if given time and a dictionary and would love to practice my German skills!
Ich kann verstehen, wenn Deutsch gegebenen Zeit und ein Wörterbuch und würde gerne meine Deutschkenntnisse zu üben!
lizziecat1279

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me